March 28, 2024, 03:12:20 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Another cheatstorm from BBS  (Read 16512 times)

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: another shitstorm about BBS
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2013, 05:31:50 pm »
And u have just some mistake in ur builds  :-*

Ivic777

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2013, 05:34:50 pm »
Kilgore, also, when u implement dungeons, Docan will know everything about it, so they will be in advantage ofc. You cant check him, if he is using during tc infinite pe for few seconds, and turn it off. Come on... BBs are so pro they dont need sneaker in tc! :D
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 05:37:15 pm by Ivic777 »

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2013, 05:37:32 pm »
Bitch Please. Kill em all is fucking cheated build. Every Time he shoot he shoot with crits. It is strange knd crit burster were crap before he joined bbs and in last days he is river of crits. Bypass are very rare and he is shooting Them like ew spammer in tb

What i hate is you dont listen. I was bbs and before you left bbs were using 2sneakers, when u left they don't use even one even if they have 20players and almost every time they know where we are. I know you think we lost we whine but no. I am to old ape to not see something strange is going on
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 05:44:14 pm by jacky »

Leonardo

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2013, 05:39:13 pm »

you are just loosing and crying, if you dont like this game then you should rather quit it without cry
where is pizdoleros "We win some we lose some, but we never quit Fighting!" ?

Great idea, only 2 actives gang and u ask one of them to leave, Fo² will wipe soon, we will see what happen on this server with only BBS, i am pretty sure u will have so much fun with no TC and empty towns !

Idc win or loose, what i care is BBS absorbig all last gang to have Bang Bang Swarm, using 20 slaves, never doing any small pvp. U only stand in base, connect and come swarm all thing u met. U waste the server...

Last time 4 pistolero TB, 10 BBS spaned.
5 Pistolero in Reno 13+ BBS coming

Well, there is about 200 people online in day and you talk about BBS having 13 members in TC. I'm just playing for couple of weeks and it would suck not to have oponnents. About slaves... that's just excuse. I know that both sides ( BBS, Pistoleros ) used them, but I haven't seen BBS having them for about 2 weeks.

Try to start recruiting new players, I am pretty sure that there's plenty of them. Show BBS, that you do not give up. Sorry, but I find this rather a crying post. Just play the game and try to be better than BBS. Recruiting members is kind of annoying, but it's worth it.

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2013, 05:42:39 pm »
So last time i post here, first of all, a small answer become a full threat, so one more time a forum admin friend of BBS abuse ^^

kirkor ? Can u tell me witch active gang pistolero ally ? U eat kill n die team a delete smaller pvp for mexican or russian guys just to be able to swarm.

So guys keep going like that, 2238 never ending story, and death of server (who is already dead with only 2 active gangs...)

gl hf

And leonardo don't see slaves for 2 weeks ? Maybe u don't log for 2 weeks XD

Leonardo

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2013, 05:55:32 pm »
As far as I know it's agaisnt rules, so noone uses it at all.

,,PvE madness will be dealt with after the next update and who will still abuse it, will get airstrike and banhammer in his face. Now I close this river of tears because I couldn't stand reading it anymore. "

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2013, 05:56:53 pm »
I love that "you killed that server, it will die when we leave blahblahblah" And 2238 have that from early start till end :D 4 years of dying fuck yea

Daryl

« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2013, 06:04:12 pm »
I'm by far the leader of pistoleros. Im just a simple soldier of them Jacky ivic are the leaders, everyone in my faction are good guys really good guys but,

I think that this has been adressed incorrectly, and the situation has been blown out of perportion.

Kilgore I sent you a pm please read I feel no need to write here and blast bbs. I also suggest that members of ppistoleros also do the same and write Kilgore a pm and not write on forum and sort this situation out that way.

1 if rumors are true they can put them right ( I'm not saying they are)
2 Kilgore is very fair and doesn't cheat, he has already removed all the trolling in our recruitment post
3 it doesn't make our faction look very good
4 it's more formal and I think Kilgore will respond better if we send him personal messeges.

Anyways bbs won't be winning anymore fights as from tomorrow I assure you that.
we going to kick there ass bbs take this as competition not trolling
I mean the last paragraph I wrote
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 06:06:58 pm by Daryl »

drot

• I like NCR
    • View Profile
    • Rawhide
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2013, 06:05:40 pm »
This is starting to look like the Death Squad fiasco from 2238.
#rawhide on ForestNet

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2013, 06:06:38 pm »
Unfortunately Reloaded already at states of only 2 gangs, what tooks 3 years to happen in 2238, server launched 6mounth ago, so u have 6 mounths till dead ;)

Ivic777

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2013, 06:08:44 pm »
Every time we say something against bbs, and we are talking by some facts, Kilgore say that we are crying and whining and crap. So Kilgore you want to tell me that Knd`s alt is not cheated, idc was it by mistake or no? Be honest and dont tell me that i lie or cry. We play this game for so long, so we are not that stupid to figure out are some alts buffed or not. Kilgore, you shouldnt look on us as enemies, you should look on us as players, and try to put yourself in our position. If its the easiest way to tell us "If you dont like it LEAVE, i trust Docan and others", then ok, but its not professional. I think you figured it out now that i am right.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 06:17:32 pm by Ivic777 »

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2013, 06:19:42 pm »
Characters: KILL EM ALL
Ban duration: permanent
Description: cheating around reroll method.

OMG finaly thruth !

Hohoho stop crying BBS not cheating, bla bla !

Hope all BBS builds will be checked before they found a way to hide this !

Kiss you all trolls who come trolling me here ! I wait your answers here ! Plz come and try to defend ! Plz plz plz

U should check how many implants given and how many implants on char actualy ! Sounds be interesting too !

OMG OMG

Characters: Seki., Kaonqq
Ban duration: 168h
Description: Using duallog in Turn-Based battle
What could be done to avoid ban: Using one character at the time in that fight.

BBS never cheats !
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 06:24:46 pm by dskpnk »

drot

• I like NCR
    • View Profile
    • Rawhide
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2013, 06:24:42 pm »
Description: cheating around reroll method.
Can you clarify this Kilgore?
#rawhide on ForestNet

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2013, 06:25:39 pm »
http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=690.msg24377#msg24377

There is nothing to hide here. Character was reported by few people and I checked it right now. Looks like our smart KILLNDIE found a way to cheat around our reroll method. I already know what is this method and I permanently banned that character.

I consider banning his other chars permanently also, as I don't tolerate such crap.
I will also check other chars.. if someone else used it, he'll get ban also.

Btw it has nothing to do with DocAn.

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2013, 06:26:46 pm »
He just had more perks, i always wonder how a 280 hp sniper can crit bypass each shot !

Bla bla bla pistolero crys bla bla bla;

BBS cheater inside !

Pretek, kirkor i wait for your answers ! come on make me laught !
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 06:28:24 pm by dskpnk »