March 28, 2024, 09:37:24 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Another cheatstorm from BBS  (Read 16509 times)

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Another cheatstorm from BBS
« on: December 26, 2013, 03:04:59 pm »
Just a question, i see some BBS switching like 6 time build in 2 days (energy, then big gun, then small gun, then energy again, then TB build, then RT build), did they really makes that much donations ?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 06:32:38 pm by dskpnk »

Kaaon

Re: another shitstorm about BBS
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2013, 03:23:40 pm »
Just a question, i see some BBS switching like 6 time build in 2 days (energy, then big gun, then small gun, then energy again, then TB build, then RT build), did they really makes that much donations ?

who ? noone from bbs was rerolled more then once in last few days from what i know..
mby they got 300 sg/bg/ew so they can use all weapons and enough action points to be effective in turn based  ;)
alot players from bbs got 100+ level so they can use almost any weapon..
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 03:44:49 pm by Seki »

Ivic777

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2013, 03:54:41 pm »
Dude, you are not bbs so dont answer that question. They dont give a fuck for you, Knd or Kerghan, you are just mercenaries for them, so gtfo. This server will die the same way as 2238. BBS are abusing gm powers and every1 knows it, we even have some videos and screenshots, but who cares, we cant go vs admins. Kilgore will probably ban me now, for expressing my opinion, but idc anymore.  This was my favorite server, but now is bullshit. If you want to run server, you should act professional which you are not, by adding admin to 1 faction. Check more online games, there arent admins who are in some faction/guild, cuz of abusing gm powers. Who can stop Docan to use infinite perception and knows where are enemies in any moment? We even saw some guys who are tank/snipers (every shot is crit or bypass)/bursters. Good job!

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2013, 04:06:51 pm »
I have to agree with ivic.
every time when someone from my team whined "bbs are cheaters and they are abusing gm powers" I told them not to panic and bbs are not abusers!

but I saw 283hp 12pe, 12-14ap 11/75% tank with 100% cirt bypass shoots 6x in a row 200+ bypass and every burst ko/bypass burst is just bullshit.
I saw docan knocking down people in hinkley while he was playing with bbs, I saw bg seeing through walls for 20hexes, no sneakers and by some force bbs allways knew where we are and if we split
I saw 12bbs killed by "force" without shooting single bullet in Modoc.

There is many strange shit in bbs team and i am sick of it.
If kilgore will ignore this I will think twice before I will play again this server.
I am far for saying this but Fo2 is comming "winter is comming" and if pistoleros will switch server this fo:r will die.

Kilgore do your investigation or just say it clear. I trust DOCAN and i wont do it. Please do not remove it because now I dont feel joy of pvp when i have serious doubts about some BBS.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 04:09:46 pm by jacky »

Kaaon

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2013, 04:11:50 pm »
Dude, you are not bbs so dont answer that question. They dont give a fuck for you, Knd or Kerghan, you are just mercenaries for them, so gtfo. This server will die the same way as 2238. BBS are abusing gm powers and every1 knows it, we even have some videos and screenshots, but who cares, we cant go vs admins. Kilgore will probably ban me now, for expressing my opinion, but idc anymore.  This was my favorite server, but now is bullshit. If you want to run server, you should act professional which you are not, by adding admin to 1 faction. Check more online games, there arent admins who are in some faction/guild, cuz of abusing gm powers. Who can stop Docan to use infinite perception and knows where are enemies in any moment? We even saw some guys who are tank/snipers (every shot is crit or bypass)/bursters. Good job!

his question wasnt for bbs so everyone can answer it and mby im not bbs as old bbs members but im playing with them.. im fair enough, i was playing alone for months and i can tell you noone from bbs got any gm support / gm power / abusing anything, docan is not even playing anymore from what i know.. stop this fkn cry, crit sniper with 280 hp isnt any secret and everyone can use burst weapons..

you are just loosing and crying, if you dont like this game then you should rather quit it without cry
where is pizdoleros "We win some we lose some, but we never quit Fighting!" ?

CRY MOAR PLZ !!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 04:14:24 pm by Seki »

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2013, 04:13:24 pm »
Ohohoho this is precious :D Wow and i though  only trpletits write something what i can't read more than one line of total bullshit

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2013, 04:13:59 pm »
i was playing on snipers and crit bursters and there is no fucking way you have all the time high ko/bypass crits from burst and aim shoots.

again BBS are so sweet...;*
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 04:20:40 pm by jacky »

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2013, 04:15:43 pm »

Silly Pistoleros blaming everything but not themselves for their PvP fails.
I haven't seen DocAn for like 1-2 weeks. You start to see things. I told you not to forget your medicine :)

Ivic777

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2013, 04:29:00 pm »
This server is not serious or professional at all. There shouldnt be admin in any faction. Ofc he will abuse his gm powers from time to time. Like Jacky said, bbs dont have a sneaker, but they are always prepared and they always know from which direction we come from. I know Kilgore cant do everything alone, but hire some neutral admin, i am pretty sure there are a lot of guys who will be more then a glad to help you. I am tired of this to play vs admin and his friends, thats why many factions disappear, and i will go with my gang somewhere where we are not forced to play vs admin who is abusing gm powers. We are 1 of 2 factions who are keeping this server alive, so instead of banning us all the time, try to do something about it.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2013, 04:40:22 pm »
1. I remember at least one reroll changing tagged skills to SG/BG/EW so I think this is it.
2. DocAn doesn't make so many rerolls per day, especially during Xmas. Everyone has his RL also.
3. BBS doesn't get "free" rerolls if that's what you want to know. Min. of 5e per reroll applies to them also. But I think that after few days or weeks I'll read again another shitstorm about bbs, especially when their enemies lose a fight or two.

In fact I'm founder of BBS so...what? Should I shutdown the server right now?
I read same shit from tomowolf in time that DocAn wasn't administrator, he just accused me instead. So, now you trust me and don't trust docan, how is that so? We both played in bbs.
About "scouting" and "infinite perception" - that's what maszrum says.

I checked DocAn many times (sometimes I still check him, because I don't trust anyone fully). Never found anything suspicious. He makes a lot of good work with rerolls and testing various stuff. You (ivic and jacky) had also rerolls made by DocAn, so you should show some fucking respect, because he gets nothing for that.

You just see some strange things that you WANT to see, to blame someone for your losses or something. Why the fuck I don't read any such bullshit in times when BBS is losing?

If you think that someone is using a character with cheated stats, then report the nickname to me so I can check it.

I've said 100 times that no faction gets any abused support from admins.
If you still think it's otherwise, then simply don't play the game. You'll be less frustrated and I'll be also healthier, not having to read same shitstorms again and again.

so instead of banning us all the time, try to do something about it.
cut that bullshit, you were banned after warnings, not because someone doesn't like you. same rules apply for everyone, it's not like bbs wasn't banned, the difference is that they don't cry rivers because of that. and you do.

if you don't like the game, then don't play it, but don't waste my time posting shit in here.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 04:44:35 pm by Kilgore »

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2013, 05:11:20 pm »
Cool thing can be that the suspectfull player drop their build with online feature just implemented ;)

+ i totaly agree the fact adding GM in a active team is just shit, even if he dont abuse, other players will always been suspicious.

Just like Izual on 2238, of course he never used GM power for Cajuns, exept when he spawn all cajuns in our base, or when he was teleporting some of them etc etc...

GM in an active TC gang => rly rly bad thing !
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 05:15:23 pm by dskpnk »

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2013, 05:14:45 pm »
Kill em all 283hp ew/sg/bg 100% crit alt

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2013, 05:15:23 pm »

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2013, 05:17:41 pm »

you are just loosing and crying, if you dont like this game then you should rather quit it without cry
where is pizdoleros "We win some we lose some, but we never quit Fighting!" ?

Great idea, only 2 actives gang and u ask one of them to leave, Fo² will wipe soon, we will see what happen on this server with only BBS, i am pretty sure u will have so much fun with no TC and empty towns !

Idc win or loose, what i care is BBS absorbig all last gang to have Bang Bang Swarm, using 20 slaves, never doing any small pvp. U only stand in base, connect and come swarm all thing u met. U waste the server...

Last time 4 pistolero TB, 10 BBS spaned.
5 Pistolero in Reno 13+ BBS coming

Have fun with ur future TC, ho TC will n more happen if we leave cause there are no other TC teams (BBS eated them all and now have +20 players warm)

I wanted win at all cost, u will win a no more TC/pvp server !

Have fun
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 05:22:05 pm by dskpnk »

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2013, 05:29:47 pm »

Idc win or loose, what i care is Pizdoleros absorbig all last gang to have Pizdolero Swarm, using 20 slaves, never doing any small pvp. I only stand in base, connect and come swarm all thing I met. I wasted the server...

Blah blah blah, we need moar swarmz, cuz we suck!

Have fun with ur future TC, ho TC will n more happen if we leave cause there are no other TC teams (Pizdoleros eated them all and now have +20 players swarm, but still suck anyway)

I wanted win at all cost, u will win a no more TC/pvp server, cause we can't win with you !

Have fun
You had some mistakes there so I made it properly.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 05:31:58 pm by Kirkor »