April 19, 2024, 02:08:59 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: The Pistoleros  (Read 4284 times)

Conantra

• Pojebany, przez Boga ukochany!
    • View Profile
Re: The Pistoleros
« on: December 21, 2013, 05:56:43 pm »
Can you explain me how Steve O from your faction respect our alliance ? so In enc I see him than i save his life but after i execute all mutants in my turn hi was shoot me in my back ! wtf? it thats was the alliance you want look like ? really ?
Conantrus Grand Marketus Palace / CAR DEALER --> click :D
Radio 171

Nieco pierdolniety, aczkolwiek ciągle żywy. Pojebany, przez Boga ukochany.

blasma

• View Profile
Re: Re: The Pistoleros
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 05:59:33 pm »
that strange man can be banned from the pistoleros for that, as I understand. Also, he barely plays with us. You must consult with Jacky about that problem.
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

Daryl

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 06:04:57 pm »
please pm me with details

also this shouldn't of fucking happened this is not acceptable no one would shoot u from our gang. stevo never comes to our team speak only once he has entered and played with us

i will deal with this problem personally and also please tell me what u lost so we can refund you with items u lost
its not fair and in our faction this behavior is frowned upon

sorry from our part but for now on stevo is a troll and not welcome in our gang or teamspeak he is removed from faction
thank u for giving us this information and again we are sorry for this

« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 12:50:16 pm by Daryl »

Conantra

• Pojebany, przez Boga ukochany!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2013, 08:54:36 am »
cool. I understand individual cases, and here I haven't got about what's frustrated. This could be happend .
In our practice We do to this approach as follows:
Our factions have standardized file namecolorizing (We support into this google docs  - its nice practice with many persons in one faction -  make sure that anyone vgot actual file on them systems) and we colorised you on spec collours than when we see you on enc we can perchance help killing many of creatures, or if you doing well just leave, maybe share with ammo.

Just please to be sure that all our faction have specifted colours to distinguish us from rest of bastards :D and anyone from you get it. And we can weork/help together.

Cheers Conantrus :D

Conantrus Grand Marketus Palace / CAR DEALER --> click :D
Radio 171

Nieco pierdolniety, aczkolwiek ciągle żywy. Pojebany, przez Boga ukochany.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2013, 09:06:04 pm »
Woah woah!! What is all this about me? It was a misunderstanding! His name wasn't colorized and I killed him. It's as simple as that. I was sneaking, then when my turn came around I got him. he didn't have my back lol. He said when I killed him that he was in alliance with the Pistoleros, and I said "Why isn't your name colorized?" He didn't respond and disappeared. I can accept being kicked for inactivity, but not because I'm a troll or any childish stuff like that. I can prove he wasn't colorized. Look,

For once, I'm glad I took a screenshot.

This whole thing could have been due to the fact that I wasn't given the correct name colorizing files. So you can blame yourselves for that. Since that's cleared up, like I said, it doesn't bother me that I was banned from the Pistoleros, but it DOES bother me that you guys seem to think that I'm a traitor. Daryl, you know me better then that. But whatever ya know? No skin off my back. Good luck guys.

Kelin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2013, 10:00:21 pm »
Namecolorizing is a long-term problem, it causes lots of mess during PvP. If it was up to me, after three warnings I would kick anyone who isn't signed up in Pistoleros base.

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2013, 04:19:14 am »
Namecolorizing is a long-term problem, it causes lots of mess during PvP. If it was up to me, after three warnings I would kick anyone who isn't signed up in Pistoleros base.
Like I said, it really doesn't bother me. But your right, name coloring a big issue. I mean, they could have at least asked me about it... I think it was very irresponsible for them to jump to conclusions and kick me for that reason. They hear one thing about me, and rather then address the problem and ask me about it, they just took the short way and kicked me even though what happened was a mistake. Meh, it just goes to show that the leadership is weak. I'm better off loning it anyways.

Daryl

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2013, 05:15:47 pm »
If u have problems with faction pm us.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 11:11:52 am by Daryl »

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2013, 09:31:05 pm »
I don't have any problems man I already told you that. I just want people to see how you guys handle your problems. No trolling intended.

Daryl

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2013, 01:23:09 am »
ok cool, noone else in faction has problem with us only you.

you kill members of allaince with us and you never come to teamspeak or even play with us, so we dont even know u are in the faction with us atall , because u never play with us but u are always on forum and shit.

you kill a member of a allaicne with us and at this time u wasnt even in our teamspeak. so really you wernt even a member in my eyes i just made sure you are not allowed in teamspeak. because of rule breaking , also there is a name colourzing file and down load on our teamspeak with the faction who is allaince with us and also our teams name colourzing but you wouldnt know that because you didnt come to teamspeak and download the file.

you made the mistake so stop doing this slander bullshit and trolling us with this bullshit you speak of, you have no intention to play with us you are just trying to give us a bad name.

leave it there stop crying and just play the game normal, at the end of the day you never entered teamspeak or played with us anyways so why do you give such a dam if you never played with us anyways.

take it on the chin and leave it there
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 11:14:05 am by Daryl »

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2013, 10:57:09 am »
Ok, back in business after one week ban.
Gimper to be a Pistolero it doesn`t mean you are invited in to the faction and that`s it. You have to be present in our TS, take part in TC and help others. I saw you like 2-3 times and if not Daryl I would kick you out.
You blame us for not updated NC, well mister we are not babysitters and we wont tell you put this and that link in to your file. you have to be independent to get your own stuff and to update needed files. if you were be more often in TS you would know what is going on.
Now you blame us for this but sorry you were never a part of team because to be part of it you have to be active in team.

Good luck with your solo journey.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 02:48:58 pm by jacky »

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2013, 01:50:25 am »
I don't have any problems man I already told you that....
Did you guys not see this? I actually have stuff in real life to do so I can't constantly play with you guys like I'd like to. The reason you see me on the forum is because I basically never log out of it. I usually only stay in-game for about a half hour at a time. I work 7:00 am - 5:30 pm East Coast time, so when I *AM* on for any length of time, I never see guys doing any action. The reason I didn't get on teamspeak is because it blue-screens my PC nearly every time I boot it up. I can't even get on the public TS server.. Like I said, I really have zero problems with your guys' decisions and I wish you wouldn't be so hostile towards me. I've done nothing to purposely offend or "troll" any of you, I'm just trying to play the game. I was laid off from my job today so I'll be on a lot more actively for at least a week. It'd sure be fun to have some PvP action along side of you guys but you all seem pretty set in your opinions so I wont even ask. Anyways yeah, good luck and have fun.

Nefastus

• There he goes. One of God's own prototypes...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2013, 02:21:15 am »
Gimper, you are not dedicated to any faction.

You simply play with anyone.

Your teams consists of a small team which I won't name.

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2013, 02:46:21 am »
Gimper, you are not dedicated to any faction.

You simply play with anyone.

Your teams consists of a small team which I won't name.

I have no team... I play with my friends. If I had a faction, I'd play with them. Most of my friends are from Section 8. Something wrong with that?

You sir, are just mad because I got you today.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 02:50:31 am by Gimper »

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2013, 10:18:38 am »
Good luck.