April 28, 2024, 11:27:03 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: SNIPER!!! PARKER GET DOWN  (Read 1555 times)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
SNIPER!!! PARKER GET DOWN
« on: December 25, 2013, 06:06:26 am »
Ok, I need help on making a sniper build for PvP

It's the only thing I can't make, so if anybody could help me or give me advice, please do :D

Evan_85

• Hypocrite
    • View Profile
Re: SNIPER!!! PARKER GET DOWN
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 08:34:58 am »
Was playing with them in planner yesterday, so let me chime in. As I saw, sniper builds are pretty straightforward. Max luck, PE, AP, weapon skill, sniper perks. As low STR, END and INT as possible.

The big question is what to do with the rest of the points. With cigs-nuka-buff, the remaining can be enough to

-Have decent STR and END: less points to spend on weapon skill and more initial survivability. Ideally, a high level sniper should need none of those. If the pvp ape shoots, the difference between 90hp and 170 is negligable.

-Have high INT: So you can have skills. But you have crafters anyways, you have skillbooks, you have an unlimited leveling option. Wouldn't recommend that option if I suspect a correlation between postcount and game-experience. :-]

Have 250+ stealth. Seems logical for someone with low health and a tendency to shoot from 30+ hexes. So with that in mind, I found Henry's build in this thread to be a cool one.

http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=1776.msg11874#msg11874

The SG-EW hybrid looks especially fun (though no points spent on EW before lv24) Alternatively, one could aim for a higher END build with 1-2 survival perks.

I deliberatey skipped Finesse builds, as I tend to consider them 'cripplers'. A finesse-sniper is a longrange crippler in my book.

KestreL

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2013, 09:56:32 am »
In this fonline 195hp snipers are the lazy ones. 195hp snipers can be finished at lvl 24 and only require : Nuka cigs jet
Hardcore snipers are finesse snipers with 281hp but work the best in TC.

But having a 130Hp sniper really sucks now. Ill PM you a build stalker

And Evan you dont seem to know much about snipers. You do know that if you have finesse you do more Bypasses/Cripples/KO's and it allows most snipers to aim at groin since there is low chance to in that location

Evan_85

• Hypocrite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2013, 03:05:40 pm »
Indeed. Thought I'll provoke the pros to post their builds with my noobness. Ya circumvented that by pming. :-]