April 27, 2024, 01:58:02 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: [Mechanics] Blessed are the Weak PERK  (Read 1228 times)

Shamessa

• Freelancer
    • View Profile
    • Rulers and Empires
[Mechanics] Blessed are the Weak PERK
« on: December 18, 2013, 02:19:50 pm »
According to WIKI, perk enables to heal weakened individuals. Yet, WIKI doesn't explain, what exacly that means, and as far I know, there is no weakened state in FOnline Reloaded. Yet, this perk is deceiving, that weakened is dead person before respawn (atleast, I figured it that way). Can it be removed or changed?

My suggestion is to add cap for negativeness HP from 40 to 80, wehere player can not be healed in any way, except using DOCTOR skill with this perk. It would give more variety of using doctor builds. This would mean that character is not Dead, but Weakened, and HP Regeneration is not active under such state.

Also, Doctor has a limit time to use BatW action, before weakened character will respawn (its 59 seconds to attempt to heal him).

Also, multiplier should be removed for level (imagine 1000 doctor skill to heal lvl 100 character) and changed to random roll with 10%chances  each 100Doctor skill
so 300 would give 30% chances, and so on.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 07:08:21 pm by Shamessa »
Freelancer

Strike

Re: [Mechanics] Blessed are the Weak PERK
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 02:33:50 pm »
I said about this sometime ago, after that I've been playing with my doctor character and he never get weakened status when fail FA. So actually weakened status doesn't exists anymore.

And yes, there could be different use for Blessed are the Weak perk.

Edit: http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=361.0
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 02:39:06 pm by Strike »

Shamessa

• Freelancer
    • View Profile
    • Rulers and Empires
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 01:25:13 pm »
no info about changes/reparis for this perk? I still see use of "doc" profession in FONline :)

Freelancer

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 02:36:33 pm »
My suggestion is to add cap for negativeness HP from 40 to 80, wehere player can not be healed in any way, except using DOCTOR skill with this perk. It would give more variety of using doctor builds. This would mean that character is not Dead, but Weakened, and HP Regeneration is not active under such state.

This seems really good! Whith special condition/support perks to get like 60/80 negative HP. It would make an ancient pvp character build rebirth: the medic. And ad a small suicide button on screen for noobs (not everybody knows ~suicide command).

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2014, 10:16:11 pm »
I'd rather remove it, 60/80 negative HP is just too much.