March 28, 2024, 10:22:17 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Is it just me...  (Read 8434 times)

Carder52

• A Man of His Word~Leader
    • View Profile
Is it just me...
« on: December 18, 2013, 03:58:59 am »
Or is there a lot of crime around the Hub? Everyone in there seems to be pickpocketing each other. The worst cases are a girl named Anne, and a guy called Wormsign. These two make me very angry. They stole my friend and I's caps and ammo. Worm even tried to suicide bomb us with a grenade!
We just want to make the wasteland a better place, free of crime and injustice, no matter how many bullets it takes.

These are our words

Strike

Re: Is it just me...
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 05:36:33 am »
Or is there a lot of crime around the Hub? Everyone in there seems to be pickpocketing each other. The worst cases are a girl named Anne, and a guy called Wormsign. These two make me very angry. They stole my friend and I's caps and ammo. Worm even tried to suicide bomb us with a grenade!
Have you seen crime around NCR? :D
Yeah, I know Wormsign. Did something bad to me, when was giving some free armors to newbies.

Soon as we get update and Hub will be changed to safe town, there will be no problem with these guys.

Eloar

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 11:52:34 am »
Looking at some screenshots posted I feel like The Hub is more dangerous place at the moment than NCR (Shady Sands). People like those you mentioned are ruining this game.

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2013, 12:02:41 pm »
It will be free of pvp nut not thief safe

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2013, 12:49:25 pm »
Just keep your caps in hand and don t let player 1hex u !

Xaviien

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2013, 07:41:07 am »
I got robbed by Anne one of my first days playing. Not knowing any better, I shot at her, then she got to loot ALL my stuff lol.
If anyone comes near you, just keep moving!

Asland

• YouWantToKnowWhoIAm? AskOthersTheyThinkTheyKnow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2013, 10:10:34 am »
Welcome to the Wasteland Xaviien...always on the move :)
...shitty forum alt...useless rotten troll...just a petite troll...half pubescent schoolgirl...assland is TB trap noob...one of the two little balls from hetzer...idiots like you...A noob...noobie...12years old kid...totaly dumb...Assland is Hawkts...the biggest noob ever...noob HawkTS...

Evan_85

• Hypocrite
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2013, 10:24:00 am »
I'm glad for their dedication. It feels that thievery is mostly a fun-job, as Reloaded has activities with better yields. Mine retired after a few days and now she only pockets slaves in the quarry.

So, keep up the good work!

Wormsign

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2013, 04:54:54 am »
I'm glad for their dedication. It feels that thievery is mostly a fun-job, as Reloaded has activities with better yields. Mine retired after a few days and now she only pockets slaves in the quarry.

So, keep up the good work!

Thank you Evan! Thieving is a very fun job indeed. You meet some interesting people. Occasionally you get something really nice too. Like juicy blueprints or even better, maps to interesting places (with even more goodies).

Just keep your caps in hand and don t let player 1hex u !

Exactly. It is so easy to avoid being robbed if you stay alert! Or are people more interested in zoning out these days?

People like those you mentioned are ruining this game.
Soon as we get update and Hub will be changed to safe town, there will be no problem with these guys.
The worst cases are a girl named Anne, and a guy called Wormsign. These two make me very angry. They stole my friend and I's caps and ammo. Worm even tried to suicide bomb us with a grenade!

The reactions from people are more gems of being on the lower end of Reloaded society! http://i.imgur.com/oU3Pw.gif

For the record. Just because I will steal the clothes off your back and then throw a stick of dynamite at you, doesn't mean I treat everybody like that. I too, have given free armors and weapons etc. to newbies! Next time you see me or one of my cohorts, perhaps put your reservations about us aside, and get to know us. You may find out we aren't actually that bad.

This is just a game after all, and this is just our way of playing. I'm not a monster! 8)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 06:05:49 am by Wormsign »

Strike

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2013, 05:40:55 am »
This is just a game after all, and this is just our way of playing. I'm not a monster! 8)
True .dat :>

sogabe

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2013, 10:54:08 am »
welcome to FOnline reloaded!

lol

Eloar

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2013, 12:03:36 pm »
(...)

The reactions from people are more gems of being on the lower end of Reloaded society! http://i.imgur.com/oU3Pw.gif

For the record. Just because I will steal the clothes off your back and then throw a stick of dynamite at you, doesn't mean I treat everybody like that. I too, have given free armors and weapons etc. to newbies! Next time you see me or one of my cohorts, perhaps put your reservations about us aside, and get to know us. You may find out we aren't actually that bad.

I think I wasn't your target so far, but I wouldn't cry about it. Yet I would assume you are kind of moron (not a monster) If you are targeting bluesuits. I still think robbers in guarded towns and those suicide bombers are ruining game, as they discourage players, especially those inexperienced.

Evan_85

• Hypocrite
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2013, 12:14:46 pm »
I feel I learned much of the Wasteland from thieves back in my starting days. I'm just trying to return the favor. Really. Their presence is a crucial part of the immersion that keeps me (and maybe others) coming back.

I also feel like a moron when playing my thief, no matter who I target. You are easily avoided, -everyone- knows better than to carry values. Time is just better spent elsewhere.

So I consider thievery charity work. Giving away immersion. If I actually ruin someone's game and make him ragequit by taking his first 50 gunpowder... I'm pretty sure that guy didn't have a FOnline future anyways.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2013, 12:17:14 pm »
easy solution make map to a fake tent , then let your mates wait there , go with that map to hub let the map be stolen ... relog to tent char and wait with your friend for fresh meat lol

Wormsign

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2013, 12:36:56 pm »
Yet I would assume you are kind of moron (not a monster) If you are targeting bluesuits. I still think robbers in guarded towns and those suicide bombers are ruining game, as they discourage players, especially those inexperienced.

I don't understand what you think makes me a moron. That I go after bluesuits? Being in a bluesuit doesn't mean it is an inexperienced player.

If I actually ruin someone's game and make him ragequit by taking his first 50 gunpowder... I'm pretty sure that guy didn't have a FOnline future anyways.

This. ^

People like me aren't ruining this or any other online game. Maybe the people who can't handle it and cry about it are ruining the games. In online mmo gaming, there will always be differences of opinions, and play-styles. Don't we play these games to meet and interact with all kinds of people from all kinds of places? It's not like there aren't repercussions for stealing. Especially if the Sheriff is in town! We should just agree to disagree. Why waste space on the forums with threads like this? Although I'll admit I'm pleased my actions got me into an OP. :P

Now.. empty those pockets wastelander scum!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 12:42:56 pm by Wormsign »