April 28, 2024, 11:27:54 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Looted in NCR  (Read 2261 times)

Gen. Barnaky

• View Profile
Looted in NCR
« on: December 18, 2013, 01:15:18 am »
Not entirely sure if this is the right place to post this. New to the site. but basically, I was heading to NCR to trade .45 caliber rounds, piss-easy to replace so not too bothered about them being taken, but the second I got into NCR, no warning, BOOM. Shot in the face, killed and looted by someone standing nearby. I'm assuming that was the point.
This has not happened to me before hence the confusion. I have been pick-pocketed, followed, attacked, but never shot the instant I entered NCR. The screen hadn't even fully loaded before I was shot dead.

I'm just wondering why. How common is this?

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this, wasn't sure where to put it.

[edit]
I should point, I'm not butthurt or annoyed at this, just confused. I've been killed plenty of times, but never right there the instant I enter a town. All I had on me was the ammo, 2,500 .45 rounds which took me all of 5 minutes to gather resources and actually make. Don't mean to keep repeating myself but, yeah, just confused.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 01:17:08 am by Gen. Barnaky »

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
Re: Looted in NCR
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 01:17:07 am »
Well If the person is idolized, then they can kill you whenever they please. I was killed twice today in NCR by "I see you" because I think he is idolized in NCR. If not, then he is just abusing an exploit. Either way, yes it can happen.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 01:17:26 am »
Probably some other player killed you when you entered

don't come to NCR to trade

Gen. Barnaky

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2013, 01:18:11 am »
Well If the person is idolized, then they can kill you whenever they please. I was killed twice today in NCR bye "I see you" because I think he is idolized in NCR. If not, then he is just abusing an exploit. Either way, yes it can happen.
Cock-rockets. That was the guy that did it.

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2013, 01:43:18 am »
Man don't triple post. It will make people hate you quite quickly. See the "modify" button? Use it please.

Gen. Barnaky

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2013, 01:45:41 am »
Man don't triple post. It will make people hate you quite quickly. See the "modify" button? Use it please.
Good point. Going to abandon this now I know the reason, and thanks for the info. I hate making minor mistakes/do things that some find annoying then getting screamed at rather than having someone tell me what I am doing so I can  not do that in the future.

Thanks for the info guys.

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2013, 02:56:46 am »
Any time brah. If your just starting out you, should jump on the teamspeak channel of relaoded.