Public FOnline: Reloaded Teamspeak3 Server
In order to support our humble community, I've acquired a non-profit license for Teamspeak Server
, which allows us to host 10 virtual teamspeak3 servers with up to 512 clients at no cost.
One public server and additional private servers for factions will be hosted.
If you don't know what Teamspeak is: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=teamspeak3
You can use our public TS server to communicate with your buddies or other players when you're playing FOnline... or if you just want to chit-chat, it's up to you.
It's hosted on our fast server with 100 Mbit dl/ul connection so it will easily handle many players.First, some rules:
1. Our TS server can be used by people who play FOnline: Reloaded.
2. No spamming, insulting and other disturbing activity is allowed.
People breaking the rules will be ofc kicked/banned from the server by TS administrator.
If you need a password-protected channel, just contact TS administrator.How to use it:
1. Download TS3 client from here: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
2. Install it.
3. Run it from start menu, choose: Connections -> Connect
4. Type "play.fonline-reloaded.net
" into Server Address
field and also provide your nickname:
5. Click Connect
Remember to use Settings -> Setup Wizard
to set up your microphone and other settings.
" setting is recommended, really.
Note: we will never
ask you about your usernames, passwords and other such stuff on Teamspeak. If someone does, report it.
That's all, have fun!
Factions that are involved in organised PvP activities will still need private servers for obvious reasons. This is where additional private servers come into play.
If your faction needs a private TS server, you can send me a request via forum PM. What's required:
1. Faction must be active on FOnline: Reloaded.
2. Faction must be involved in Town Control activities.
If your faction doesn't meet these requirements, you should use our public server instead.Request should include:
- name and short description of the faction,
- number of slots required,
- a reason why do you need TS server (short).
After you send the private message with your request, you have to wait some time (max. few days) for me to accept or reject it.Additional notes:
- after I make a virtual server for you and make you an admin there, you are on your own. I provide no additional support,
- nothing is guaranteed, however your private server should be online always when FOnline: Reloaded game server is,
- private servers are completely free to use
, of course.
If you've been paying for TS3 hosting for your faction previously, then you should basically love this idea.
If you have any additional suggestions, post them here.
See you on TS!