April 28, 2024, 08:47:34 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Repeat Previous Attack Button  (Read 4068 times)

Lackey

• View Profile
Repeat Previous Attack Button
« on: September 07, 2013, 08:18:50 am »
In TLA there was a hotkey (spacebar) that repeated your last attack. This made fighting in real time much easier. After TLA, I find myself playing in real time much more often and I miss the convenience of the repeat previous attack button.

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
Re: Repeat Previous Attack Button
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 09:04:50 am »
I asked for same thing but I won't count for much about it.

Heartquake

• In control.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 09:30:55 am »
And how this feature brings something good? Makes real-time just dumb, no need to focus or keep track of your target, spamming some spacebar, lol.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2013, 11:05:11 am »
Would make combat even less skill based.

Desert Mutt

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2013, 03:11:23 pm »
No, no, no, we need to add W S A D for character movements UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT.
This will make RT even more skill based and you will have to focus all the time.
Hello Kitty Online is not just about defeating monsters - there are many activities to choose from. Aside from exploring the monster-filled adventure areas, players can dig for ore, range the wilderness to pick fruit from trees, discover new cities, craft a broad selection of goods and more.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2013, 11:03:53 pm »
As a handicapped using a trackball, I'd give +1 for the aimbot option.
I may be broke, but I ain't broken (just twisted).

RedneckRage

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2013, 08:28:21 am »
Combat in RT with spacebar... seems totally unexciting. Personally I enjoy aiming and would be very disappointed if this was implemented.

Desert Mutt

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2013, 03:56:39 pm »
RT needs completely different interface - at least the one like in FoT:BoS.
Repeat Previous Attack it's kinda attemt to move into that direction, but it's a not really right attempt...
We need some sort of sentry modes instead. ... or forget about all this and add WSAD, I'm serious.
Hello Kitty Online is not just about defeating monsters - there are many activities to choose from. Aside from exploring the monster-filled adventure areas, players can dig for ore, range the wilderness to pick fruit from trees, discover new cities, craft a broad selection of goods and more.

Rando

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2013, 11:45:18 pm »

Try killing critters in desert encounter infights when they're all balled up in a clusterfuck. Then you'll be wishing you had a repeat last attack button.

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2013, 06:28:10 am »

Try killing critters in desert encounter infights when they're all balled up in a clusterfuck. Then you'll be wishing you had a repeat last attack button.
Haha, no

Use Flamer or zoom in your game ;p

Rando

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2013, 12:43:55 am »
Zooming in doesn't work in that situation, and not every character can use a flamer.

Your move, retard

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2013, 06:29:33 am »
You are lost case dude.

Ofc zooming in work but if you are blind moron then it work for you. Its not hard to pick one critter from group and i know that for sure especially after leveld shitload of chars on vs encs where is around 30 critters fighting. Oh and damn zoom helped and no matter what weapon i had i wasn't problem.

Learn to play

Rando

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2013, 07:44:01 am »
You are lost case dude.

Ofc zooming in work but if you are blind moron then it work for you. Its not hard to pick one critter from group and i know that for sure especially after leveld shitload of chars on vs encs where is around 30 critters fighting. Oh and damn zoom helped and no matter what weapon i had i wasn't problem.

Learn to play

I'm finding it difficult to come up with a response, simply because of how laughably broken your english is. But I'll try anyways.

Things like aliens can be knocked back into a pile of other NPCs, making their hitbox literally impossible to click on. If you've farmed so many encounters like you say you have, you would know this, but you're clearly full of shit and only ever post with the intention of being a developer asslicking prick who never actually has anything constructive to say.

Nice_Boat

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2013, 01:17:10 am »
It's not like you're being constructive with that post either, bro.
Close quarters combat is more hectic due to the messy hitboxes and the lack of an autoaim mechanism, bro.
Some people actually do enjoy that, bro.
Besides, it's not like desert PvE encounters actually matter, bro.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 01:19:05 am by Nice_Boat »
Best Tournament Sneaker as of 10.07.2013

FalloutVet

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2013, 01:28:32 am »
You could eliminate the need for this lazy button entirely by removing the awful realtime system altogether. Fallout was not made for realtime, hence the reason it was never in Fallout 1 or 2, (or really any good Fallout game whatsoever). Adding some repeat attack button would just make this already terrible idea, (the realtime), even worse. Rapidfire *anything* anyone? or how about some completely nerfed and semi-pointless agility? No? Too bad! fOnline already has them implemented, turning true Fallout fans away in revulsion. Once again, 'realtime' is the problem here as it's about as far from real as it gets- *That* should be peoples focus.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 01:32:16 am by FalloutVet »