April 27, 2024, 08:32:41 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: New Special Encounter- G.E.C.K.  (Read 5133 times)

Dirtya

• View Profile
Re: New Special Encounter- G.E.C.K.
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2013, 03:17:46 pm »
I like the suggestion in general, but the GECK should be creating a nice green location for your tent/safehouse and some additional plants: tobaccos/fibers/brocs etc.

1+ very good idea
After i've run you trought next is your MOTHEEER. - Aghata MAA

Marshu

• Soldiers of The New World
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2013, 05:14:40 pm »
Yes, I agree- maybe adv. workb. and med. term. would be too op- but rest of this thing- why not? :)
And thank you all for suggestions :)

plazmafried

• Wiki Editor
  • wiki editor
    • View Profile
    • random stuff
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2013, 07:59:35 pm »
i support this if it has the ammenities of a standard base, the spawning wood and such sounds reasonable, but a adv bench is silly.

ElSlayer

• Paladin
    • View Profile
    • [Top-notch Сasual Dating  Verified Females]
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2013, 01:36:12 am »
Is it hard to implement? I dont think so - its just 1 map and 1 item to be made

I like that idea very much - not that I had many special encounters (3 so far).

+1
1 map for special encounter
1 map for desert location
1 map for mountain location
1 map for city location
1 map for shore location

Maybe I've missed something...

Zormad

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2013, 01:59:54 am »
Why are so many people against the idea of having an adv. workbench in a private location? It is already easily accesible at gun runners... the only difference this would make is that you don't have to drive there every time you want to craft something.

I like this suggestion and would just change the concept of few buildings into a signle big one surrounded with a wall and with a vertibird landing pad on the roof. Instead of ores and minerals I'd rather see a big garden with all kinds of plants.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2013, 12:52:43 pm »
There will be NO private Advanced Workbenches and Medical Terminals, you can be sure :P

The idea isn't so bad, but it's only Special Encounter. Time is limited and other things are more important. I hate to say this but it's one of those good things that will have low priority :(

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2013, 01:17:19 pm »
Why are so many people against the idea of having an adv. workbench in a private location?
Because every hour there are 150 players online on average and most of the locations are empty, because 90% of people sit in their safe tents/bases. If adv. workbenches were in private locations, then you would see no other players in cities at all... Which defeats purpose of an online game.

Jake

• Supporter
  • Hello, it's me! Jake!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2013, 05:38:16 pm »
Why are so many people against the idea of having an adv. workbench in a private location?
Because every hour there are 150 players online on average and most of the locations are empty, because 90% of people sit in their safe tents/bases. If adv. workbenches were in private locations, then you would see no other players in cities at all... Which defeats purpose of an online game.

I must disagree - most players camp their tents cause they cant have a decent weapon to go pvp. They cant craft it cause many adv workbenches are camped by pk.
Gun runners workbench is slow and boring to obtain. I think if there would be a safe adv workbench, more good weapons and armors could be crafted and people would be fighting more with each other for fun - no longer "Omg i lost my precious CA i found with luck in a locker, it was my last one omg i will shovel shit again ;((("

Im going through locker at boneyards, often find noobs and first message ever from a guy in leather or metal armor is "mercy please, no kill me please" cause they gathering real shit. And they cant even defend with such shit if they encounter a guy in laser rifle, plasma rifle, avenger etc.
My characters in game: Mikoto