April 20, 2024, 11:33:01 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Yet another Gatling Laser?  (Read 1903 times)

Dr.Mentat

• When someone ask if you're a god, you say "YES!!"
    • View Profile
Yet another Gatling Laser?
« on: September 07, 2013, 04:43:53 am »
YOU KNOW IT!!!

Today, Dr.Mentat ,in conjunction with The Field Medics, bring you this little slice of nastiness. Got something to say? SAY IT WITH HOT LASER-Y DEATH DELIVERED AT INSANE VELOCITIES! Impress your loved ones, be the envy of your neighborhood, or simply make Bluesuits SOIL THEMSELVES WITH FEAR!!! And dont worry about the moral repercussions of using a weapon that many would consider, essentially, a war crime, because a highly trained Field Medic will be there shortly to patch up the fine red paste your enemies will no doubt become! And since a toy without batteries just ruins christmas, the gatling laser comes with 250 MFC, for your decimating pleasure!
You simply cant put a price on this much excitement...by which I mean I CANT PUT A PRICE....and as such the price tag is dependant on YOU!!!! so lets get the party started with a Opening bid of 10k

disclaimer: Dr.Mentat retains the right to shut this auction down at anytime due to factors including, but not limited to: lack of interest, mood, boredom, and just cuz he can.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 04:49:00 am by Dr.Mentat »
Vault City Prevails, Citizen!

Big

• View Profile
Re: Yet another Gatling Laser?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 03:28:42 pm »
500 caps

Dr.Mentat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 03:48:16 pm »
500 caps
Will not dignify this with a response, other than my response about how i wont dignify this with a response, which, in a way, is a response.
 DAMN!!! Y U TRICK ME!?

Mutie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 03:50:41 pm »

Dr.Mentat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 03:56:55 pm »
Golly...I sure wish there was a way to announce that the opening bid is 10k and maybe draw attention to it with bright red letters which would bring your eye to that point.....

OH WAIT!!! there is! Its the way i just said!

Mutie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2013, 03:57:23 pm »
1,5k last offer.