April 25, 2024, 09:03:25 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: PK List - Post The Good/Bad/Ugly  (Read 7552 times)

Nefastus

• There he goes. One of God's own prototypes...
    • View Profile
Re: PK List - Post The Good/Bad/Ugly
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2013, 02:31:20 am »
Mark Nefastus as RPK, he kills everyone he sees. He's mostly griefing in and around Hub. You can also encounter him in the Boneyard, where he griefs locker hunters.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 02:38:13 am by Nefastus »

Strike

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2013, 07:06:28 am »
Yeah, these footlocker PKs who wait for easy treasures are pretty common thing.

Deathstroke

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2013, 03:06:02 pm »
I got whole new idea :P How about setting bounties for those guys? :P Let's say someone gets raped (and pissed) and he sets bounty 10k for that guy - then first person who finds and kills this guy and get screenshot of it would get payed :P

Strike

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2013, 03:06:49 pm »
I got whole new idea :P How about setting bounties for those guys? :P Let's say someone gets raped (and pissed) and he sets bounty 10k for that guy - then first person who finds and kills this guy and get screenshot of it would get payed :P
Fun for rich people? Why not.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2013, 03:07:14 pm »
Yeah his alt would be the first who would kill the guy and claim the reward.

Smeghead

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2013, 03:16:02 pm »
and then you ban him for fast relog in pvp :D

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2013, 12:04:27 am »
and then you ban him for fast relog in pvp :D

I must admit to killing my own alts on dual log, in my tent. Don't ban me, bro.

:(

Fatdog

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2013, 05:48:04 pm »
Comeatmebro and Slaveredbyname shot my poor 60 year old pops and left him at -13HP in the desert. Took me 30 min. to find him. Jackasses.

Caligula

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2013, 07:16:11 pm »
Making a list will be a long and frustrating task. I recommend using the "Angel, Devil" Icon when you right click on a player. You can label them yourself. That si of course if the greasy basterds even bother to loot your corpse after they murder you without hesitation. Factions can also compile a list of friends and foes. So the best thing to do is just stay aware of your environment. Use town/world function before entering a city and see if its safe to go there. If there is a pile of bodies laying on the ground, maybe try a different way in. Finally, it is a good idea to expect everyone you encounter to attack you. Out of 100 encounters, (and i promise ive counted) Ive been attacked by 97 of the people ive met. the other 3 I killed them just out of sheer reflex and expectation of being attacked. Shoot first and ask questions later.

Roland19

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2013, 03:06:06 pm »
This topic has no sense, because Fonline is devil PvP game  8), and Player killing is the best thing in this game :D But nevertheless the post by Deathstroke is pretty good, it will make gameplay much better !

Asland

• YouWantToKnowWhoIAm? AskOthersTheyThinkTheyKnow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2014, 07:48:21 am »
Yeah, these footlocker PKs who wait for easy treasures are pretty common thing.

I Agree...and when they are base raped the whine and cry.

This topic has no sense, because Fonline is devil PvP game  8), and Player killing is the best thing in this game :D But nevertheless the post by Deathstroke is pretty good, it will make gameplay much better !

You serious...it can be fun but Player killing is NOT the best thing in this game...please :)
...shitty forum alt...useless rotten troll...just a petite troll...half pubescent schoolgirl...assland is TB trap noob...one of the two little balls from hetzer...idiots like you...A noob...noobie...12years old kid...totaly dumb...Assland is Hawkts...the biggest noob ever...noob HawkTS...