March 29, 2024, 01:39:48 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: PK List - Post The Good/Bad/Ugly  (Read 7522 times)

101Wanderer

• View Profile
PK List - Post The Good/Bad/Ugly
« on: December 08, 2013, 02:51:44 am »
First, I'm still relatively new to this game.  Love Fallout, played for years, but this interactive game aspect could be great.  Instead, finding that it just brings out the worst in most people.  I've made it a point not to "pay the douche forward" when I run into someone, and sure I watch my back a lot, but players seem to go out of their way to be jackasses.

So, help a wanderer out.  Who are those decent players who won't PK you for nothing and ruin your gaming experience, and who are the taint sore loving douches that need to be put down as soon as you see them in the zone. 

Good Guy MrBugsy (think I'm remembering the name - treated me right day two, so a shout out to him).

The Bad
Der Hund
Pepito

Good looking out to the quality wanderers out there - and thanks for not dropping a player just trying to get by. 

Black Rainbow

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: PK List - Post The Good/Bad/Ugly
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 07:00:08 am »
This might not be the best way of doing it, anyone could come in here and say 101Wanderer is a bad guy and will rape your churches and burn your women.

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 07:00:28 am »
How in the wasteland will know if our feedback can be trusted? You'll get some honest answers and you'll get some lies. With no way to sort it, you'll not know anything from our feedback, man!

You gotta meet people and find out the best way: by living and dying in the experience.

101Wanderer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 07:36:10 am »
This might not be the best way of doing it, anyone could come in here and say 101Wanderer is a bad guy and will rape your churches and burn your women.
Which I completely understand.  Someone could come to the forums and try 'trashing someone's reputation' - but if we keep it going, people will see.  They can stand up for themselves, and others can as well.  Those who've done well will have others speak of them, and it causes a groundswell of support.  Others could just as easily say they are a stand-up guy, only to have others share their experiences.  There's a need to separate the wheat from the chaff, but there isn't another mechanic for flagging people save "the good fight." 

I'm gonna speak to what I see and hope others share what they run into, and if someone see's me doing good by them, throw it up here.  That's also why I didn't drop anything else, but I ran into a dude that tried to log off in an open zone, didn't dust him and he knows it.  Tried to tell him how to roll and stay safe, and I plan to keep it up. 

Those with bad karma need something to fear - and that others will shoot them on site might make them think twice.

KestreL

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2013, 08:10:08 am »
In the end you still wont be able to trust anyone named on the list And if this thread is not for that then plz explain what you made this for

SEGA_RUS

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2013, 08:10:54 am »
add it ;D

russke
jet pilot
yhdyssanat
sakana
SEGA_RUS Big Gun
I See You
SEGA_RUS Energy
Ведро спермы

Black Rainbow

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2013, 08:13:36 am »
Someone who bombs NCR might be the same person who lets noobs in encounters live. You can only judge someone based on your own encountrrs with them in my opinion.

amnesia haze

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2013, 09:19:22 am »
amnesia haze

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2013, 09:27:15 am »
Kilgore

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2013, 06:18:28 pm »
These last two posts made me laugh. So yeah...some players switch play-styles in a second. They go from jackass murderer to friendly, helping, giving, warm-n-fuzzy and how many character names do they use? Tons maybe, and what is their forum name? Multiple names there too, oops. So no way to tell man even in the game really. The best way might be to actually know them IRL or at least use voice chat for audio security. At least then you get into the 90 percentile range - still not perfect - ask any divorcee!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2013, 07:24:35 pm »
What if you're both? good and bad

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2013, 07:26:24 pm »
This thread has neva been dun befo.

Uftak

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2013, 07:26:35 pm »
What if I don't belive in good or evil?

Enzo

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2013, 10:13:47 pm »
What if I don't belive in good or evil?

Indeed. “What is done out of Love is beyond Good and Evil”.
Some people love to help. Some people love to disturb. Some people love to construct. Some people love to break down. Some people love to nurture. Some people love to kill.

It is what it is. Just try and enjoy the many facets of this game and find one or a few you love to do. Alternate and combine as you please ;)
Any game attracts all sorts of players, but not all games actually allow people this much freedom. It's not about the quantity of predetermined game content. It's about the quality of your freedom of choice.

Devarr

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2013, 01:24:02 am »
adding another grief'er to the list:

Capt.B.Dick   

This guy kills anyone he/she sees.  Run away or Kill on sight if you run into this person.