April 29, 2024, 09:19:13 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Slaves in guarded mines  (Read 6185 times)

Deathstroke

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Slaves in guarded mines
« on: December 05, 2013, 10:52:08 am »
Hi there again.
I've got a question - can you kill slaves in guarded mines without guards becoming hostile against you? I'm asking becouse I lost somehow 2 slaves from Junktown mine and I wonder if it is becouse they were killed by another player or they just run away when i logged off. Wiki states that when u log off AWAY from the mine (in your tent, worldmap, wherever else) they should not run away but still i lost them. Disbandparty command stated that i had 0 followers so they either ran away or were killed.

SEGA_RUS

Re: Slaves in guarded mines
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 11:05:55 am »
Hi there again.
I've got a question - can you kill slaves in guarded mines without guards becoming hostile against you? I'm asking becouse I lost somehow 2 slaves from Junktown mine and I wonder if it is becouse they were killed by another player or they just run away when i logged off. Wiki states that when u log off AWAY from the mine (in your tent, worldmap, wherever else) they should not run away but still i lost them. Disbandparty command stated that i had 0 followers so they either ran away or were killed.
No, all NPC have their reputation
2nd slave can run on wm if one of slaves has died and he is hunger ;D

I'll tell you a secret
When you killing slave he is decomposed and leaving all ore in 1hex
2nd window with follower\brahmin loot all it = PROFIT
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 11:11:14 am by SEGA_RUS »

Deathstroke

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 11:23:27 am »
But it still doenst explain how my slaves gone missing when they were ordered to dig on Junktown mine...

Kaaon

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 11:36:30 am »
Someone killed them.

Deathstroke

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2013, 11:41:12 am »
So u can kill slaves without answer from the guards?

Kaaon

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2013, 11:43:20 am »
No, guard killed attacker probably but it doesnt matter. They can loot you/your slave after replication or with duallog.

Smeghead

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2013, 01:39:12 pm »
Fast relog for purpose of looting is illegal.but yeah,someone killed them

Deathstroke

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2013, 12:12:36 am »
Just lost another slave today in Junktown mine. I really doubt that someone got there and started killing off the slaves since its almost always crawling with them. Can the logging off has something to do with that? Or maybe its about loyality - do they loose 10% of loyality every 7 GAME days or REAL days? And do they start off with 100% loyality or less?

Deathstroke

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2013, 06:35:01 pm »
Looks like that logging off with slave mining in public guarded mine simply dissapears.b

Evan_85

• Hypocrite
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2013, 08:41:01 am »
Nope, slaves stay, tried multiple times. Try it outside of peak-time too. Slaves rarely survive an evening, but if I leave them there late night, they can get 4-600 of each ore by morning.

People around JT mine is just evil. I usually leave slaves alive (only pocketing their stuff), but a group of 2 or a fastlogger can still clean them fast.

ElSlayer

• Paladin
    • View Profile
    • [Top-notch Сasual Dating  Verified Females]
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2013, 09:04:56 am »
Same story happened to me twice at San Fran mine.

Sargoth

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2014, 03:16:12 pm »
Same problem - players are killing my slaves in guarded mines. Player named Voltaire for example.. when i was talking to him today he just said.. "Killing slaves is faster, i just shoot them, grab everything they mined for hours and run away, bwahaha."
There were 9 slaves in the mine and withing 10 minutes when i was on other char, he wiped them all. I've tried different guarded mines - slaves never made it more than a few hours, most of the time less.
What is the purpose of guarded mines then???
Do i have to be there and watch 24/7 and try to kill him faster or do i have to mine click by click? Most of people here are 20+ (i hope) and we are all working, nobody has time to waste it for mining, thats no fun.. And playing a game should be fun in first place. I can't have slaves in unguarded mines, cause of better ore/minerals, thats fair.. But guarded mine, where everyone kill everything, isn't it little bit.. wrong?
- Suggestion (not sure if this is possible to set, just trying) - Place guards with 9999-9999 dmg and 200% accuracy all over the mine, they will insta kill the attacker after 1st shot. Set up guards to loot corpse of killed attacker and killed slave - better if mined resources goes to a guard than to these lazy trolls.
Maybe someone suggest a better solution, but we all should agree that guarded mines, which are not actually guarded, miss the point.

Corax

• Supporter
  • Ultimate Crafter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2014, 05:26:17 pm »
Sargoth, your proposition don't solve problem because right now most of the slave killers are dead after one/two guards shots. They are comming to mines in pairs, one are killing slave and then second one take stuff. I've seen that few times.

carnack

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2014, 08:51:59 pm »
I am sorry i just take party of 2 guys and we kill all the guards and loot your slaves. This is fallout no fucking warcraft. If you think that its not fair play then think about what youre doing, you are enslaving poor klamath families and you let them work in mine :).

Gavared

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2014, 08:59:53 pm »
Buy your own personal mine than you wont have to worry about people killing your slaves, problem solved.

Part Man, Part Machine

Playstation ID: Gavared