April 27, 2024, 02:56:17 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 2179 times)

Rejawalk

• View Profile
Hello everyone
« on: December 02, 2013, 09:21:48 pm »
Hello everyone . of course you can count on me for a plant , but in my opinion the server to roll to the bottom . in one , it will just take a class 2 to the Persians. cord and a sniper . I do not know what to do with the latest update , but the mobs crit become worse players. I personally ghouls killed with crits though I have all been taken on the anti crit . Recover Russian speaking Persians , and mine vostanovilas empty ......... generally cool ! swing Persians , which must be approached closely in general has become difficult. crits through the shot. I personally cord with minigun killed with 1 shot. this despite the fact that I have been taken to protect all psycho + bb + beer and it was not critical . Why then need protection ? you'll excuse me , but serv garbage ! all the while .

Furior

• View Profile
Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 10:01:27 pm »
???
Can anyone translate this?

favorite

• Muhosransk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 10:04:28 pm »
 ;D

Rejawalk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 10:04:39 pm »
sorry, badly know English. translated by Google

Rejawalk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 10:13:56 pm »
the point was that there poor balance. there is no place other classes except strands and snipers. administrators try to introduce new classes with the new weapons, but not balance.

blood-dagger

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2013, 05:06:16 am »
can they fix melee frist.... btw its teh standard build here...300 HP BG avanger ftw. jokes aside it would be nice for other build or weapontypes to be viable. i love melee yet its so weak, why go small pistals over BG? ive yet to really see much use of explosives either other then suicide bombing miners :(

sogabe

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2013, 06:27:27 am »
Hello everyone . of course you can count on me for a plant , but in my opinion the server to roll to the bottom . in one , it will just take a class 2 to the Persians. cord and a sniper . I do not know what to do with the latest update , but the mobs crit become worse players. I personally ghouls killed with crits though I have all been taken on the anti crit . Recover Russian speaking Persians , and mine vostanovilas empty ......... generally cool ! swing Persians , which must be approached closely in general has become difficult. crits through the shot. I personally cord with minigun killed with 1 shot. this despite the fact that I have been taken to protect all psycho + bb + beer and it was not critical . Why then need protection ? you'll excuse me , but serv garbage ! all the while .

+1