April 27, 2024, 06:09:27 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Game Master Children of the Cathedral Implant Auction  (Read 29786 times)

mackee

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Game Master Children of the Cathedral Implant Auction
« Reply #150 on: December 10, 2013, 11:10:09 pm »
So for the next auction i suggest:

Docan will pick another rare item to gather, starting price, and minimal bid. Telling us this some time before actuion.

Every intrested person write here his char name, that will take part in auction.

On auction day, if actuion starts a 9pm, Docan goes to barter groudn to take starting price, and move this char to other location. When the times come to end, he move himself to that location.

Now we have all people gathered, he start auctioning items one by one. There will be no problem, if somebody win somethin, he pays, take item, and he can go away, or bid in next auctions.

A simples, as it can be.

Zormad

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 10, 2013, 11:45:54 pm »
So for the next auction i suggest:

Docan will pick another rare item to gather, starting price, and minimal bid. Telling us this some time before actuion.

Every intrested person write here his char name, that will take part in auction.

On auction day, if actuion starts a 9pm, Docan goes to barter groudn to take starting price, and move this char to other location. When the times come to end, he move himself to that location.

Now we have all people gathered, he start auctioning items one by one. There will be no problem, if somebody win somethin, he pays, take item, and he can go away, or bid in next auctions.

A simples, as it can be.

yeah.... and fuck all those who can't be online at the time

mackee

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 11, 2013, 12:24:18 am »
Yea, like you are able to win something being offline.. Besides, this is online game, so that is your problem. Aswell, you can be mad, that this actuon was in coc's, and you don't have 20h a day do gather it, becouse you work. And still, while it is online game, as many things that happens around the game, should be done in game.

Leim

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 11, 2013, 12:24:59 am »
yeah.... and fuck all those who can't be online at the time
goes the same way for ppl that can't be here for the last minute bidding. i could of gotten an implant of some kind if i was online

TomekDex

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 11, 2013, 11:16:37 am »
I think that the administration should watch the auction and write end when will be the end.

Jake

• Supporter
  • Hello, it's me! Jake!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 11, 2013, 01:23:23 pm »
Maybe auction on irc or just create separate Auction forum here, with separate topics with each auctioned item.
180s time is well stupid, cause it is creating confusion when somebody make mistake offer. It should be longer.

Or specified time for ending auction. If someone like to snipe then let it be.
Now you have sth like this:

-----
~Johny

My bids:

Dermal +30
Phoenix +10
Nemean +15

Oh sorry ive made mistake on phoenix it should be +8.
-----

Others follow and you have a mass confusion. Either real time irc auction or simpler rules for forums auction. Separate topics for each item maybe.
My characters in game: Mikoto

Ed Wood

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 13, 2013, 11:46:25 pm »
in the end who got the charisma implant?