April 29, 2024, 12:34:54 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Lost Experience,Levels and map discoveries :-(  (Read 1280 times)

Gavared

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Lost Experience,Levels and map discoveries :-(
« on: November 26, 2013, 07:55:41 pm »
I have recently started playing this game but I have been playing Fallout since it was released back in 1997.  I LOVE the online game that was created/modded here but I have been having a problem.  The last 2-3 times I exited the game so I could do some stuff in real life I made sure I was out of the way in a town or somewhere on the map so I didn't get robbed/killed.  Well when I logged back in I still had all of the items I had acquired in the time I played last but I had lost all of the experience, levels and all of the things I discovered on the map.  Can anyone help me to fix it so that this does not happen again because its a little annoying having to go discover things and level up all over again.

Part Man, Part Machine

Playstation ID: Gavared

Shamessa

• Freelancer
    • View Profile
    • Rulers and Empires
Re: Lost Experience,Levels and map discoveries :-(
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 09:05:18 pm »
there were several server crashes w/o saving player progress, which may be the cause. Otherwise, I dont know whats cause your problem. Have you had it ercently, in last 5 hours?

Freelancer

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 09:29:31 pm »
There weren't any crashes yesterday/today. Contact me via PM if this still happens, provide name of the character.

Gavared

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 10:02:43 pm »
Yes it was yesterday that it had happened but I kinda retired that character now since someone killed and robbed what little stuff I had.  I had actually found some really nice stuff (had some blueprints, guns and armor) within the short amount of time I played and it got me mad so I made a new toon and I'm doing a lot better with him.  If I happen to lose anything again without being robbed I will definitely let you know. 

Part Man, Part Machine

Playstation ID: Gavared

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 10:32:52 pm »
Sure.