April 20, 2024, 05:52:24 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Server rollback  (Read 3653 times)

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Server rollback
« on: September 06, 2013, 01:25:26 am »
At 1.25 AM I had to rollback the server to the state from 11.52 PM yesterday.
The decision was made after I realised that 20-30 factions have wrong terminals in their bases, which would lead to huge damage as you can imagine: people seeing wrong bases on worldmap. As I played this game for few years, I know that rollbacks are very annoying because of time and effort lost and thus I'm sorry for your loss if you were playing in this time.

No further rollbacks are needed, you can play safely. Also, I can guarantee that we will do our best to ensure that such situation doesn't take place in the future again.
I am planning to make more changes and various fixes during the weekend, so expect good updates. Also, Town Control starts today so you can finally expect some good actions in the northern towns!

Note: if you login and suspect that your stuff was lost, make sure to search for it in your tent/base and in other possible locations where you could have left it. After the rollback some people reporting missing stuff and cars but after a while they all have found it.

Mutie

• View Profile
Re: Server rollback
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 09:46:16 am »
Factions' issues are solved?

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2013, 09:56:48 am »
Yep should be no problems. Might be still with some bases bought via caps but then again I can fix those terminals.

SP

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2013, 04:14:02 pm »
I bought a car before update yesterday. When I logged in I was where I was then but without stuff I had on me at that time (those I found in my tent) but no car or money used to buy it

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2013, 04:16:07 pm »
There were people reporting missing cars after the rollback but all were found. Make sure you search all your private locations.

Siwy89

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2013, 01:27:41 pm »
I can't login to any of my characters, they are lost due to rollback?

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2013, 01:29:17 pm »
PM me with their nicknames. You're probably trying to login using wrong charname/password.