April 27, 2024, 06:37:21 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Access to Gun Runners Advanced Workshop, as a Solo Player.  (Read 1373 times)

Belrask

• View Profile
Access to Gun Runners Advanced Workshop, as a Solo Player.
« on: November 23, 2013, 03:51:22 am »
From what I've seen so far, the only way of gaining rep with the Gun Runners to obtain access to this workshop, is through grinding the Delivery quest (which requires a party of 4 people).

I'm a completely Solo player and I don't want to join a faction. I've spent the last few hours configuring Virtual Machines, and trying to multilog using several clients (Just to get past this quest limitation, not to obtain an advantage in PVP, etc) but I haven't had any luck.

I've just spent the last week grinding, farming lockboxes and mining, and loving every second of it, but this requirement to form a party to gain access to something essential seems completely out of place, and it's really starting to put me off the game.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Boon

• View Profile
Re: Access to Gun Runners Advanced Workshop, as a Solo Player.
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 04:05:39 am »
Well the courier quest is repeatable (has a cooldown though), the further the location the more rep you get, can be done solo.
Wasteland is harsh.

Belrask

• View Profile
Re: Access to Gun Runners Advanced Workshop, as a Solo Player.
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 04:09:04 am »
Cheers, I just checked the Gun Runners NPC again and went through the "Hiring new personnel?" conversation option to gain access to the (Solo) Delivery quest.
I had thought that the package collection request was a pre-requirement for this, heh, at least I've got a conveniently setup VM farm now. :/

Well, time to get back to grinding. :D