I think it's obvious to everyone that this server lacks interesting events. I am sure the community is full of creative people with plenty of ideas for player-made events, but at the same time they might lack the funds for the prize that is necessary to bring players' attention. I am willing to help you with that.
Send me your ideas for events and be as detailed as possible and if I like it, I will gladly provide you with the funds for the prize and help with the setup if needed. Depending on the scale of the event, we're talking about sums reaching 200k, cars, rare and unique weapons, etc. To old players it might not seem like much, but I am sure that it would be a real kick-start for the newcomers we see joining us every day.Important factors to consider:
- Another obvious fact is that Fonline community doesn't lack assholes, so the ideas need to take that into consideration, we dont want a single person to spoil the whole thing so make it as scum-proof as possible.
- Be realistic, an idea itself is one thing, the implementation is another, it has to be doable.
- It should be objective, I'd prefer if the outcome didn't depend on the participants' resources, pvp gear capabilities or depth of the wallets.
- What should the event be you might ask? Each idea will be considered individually. It can be a race, roleplaying quest, hide and seek with a twist... totally up to you.
- Update: To motivate your creativity successful events' creators shall be rewarded as well (details to be discussed individually).
- Send the ideas through PM to prevent spoilers.
If you like the idea I proposed here, you might also want to become a benefactor, even though I am perfectly capable of funding few events myself every cap/item donated to the foundation will increase the rewards.
I am also hopeful that with the idea interesting and reasonable enough, we could count on GMs' assistance.
What are you thoughts?