April 28, 2024, 02:41:26 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Game Master Flower Child Implant Auction  (Read 23954 times)

KoneserWydalin

• View Profile
Re: Game Master Flower Child Implant Auction
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2013, 12:21:23 pm »
there is no way to bot broc flowers

There is. The easiest way to make bot like this is to use visual verification of the screen arena, and comparing with the  picture of the searched object.

[...]with random mobs spawned in encounter randomaly, then in Your theory bot moves to tent [he can get random enc over it] he put the flowers on ground and moving back to random encounter.....

Did you saw my movie with Motoko?

http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=2654.0

You can see there how it behave in encounter, you can see there how it behave when die, how it is going back to it's tent, getting stuff from the ground, going to the mine, how it is digging ore from various walls, how it is going back to it's tent, throwing all ores...

btw, when entering wasteland on the 8:2 square, where Klamath is,  for 5 times i only once encountered mobs, and it was trappers. And for this 5 times in 3 I found broc flowers, thats summary 22 of them. Bassicly this situation will be similar on this area http://i41.tinypic.com/2q30zzt.jpg
 You need only to find square where quantity of "bad" npcs is really low.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 12:27:00 pm by KoneserWydalin »

Ivic777

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2013, 12:24:48 pm »
Well, he can put bot to works in some enc where is example ncr army vs npc, or Bos vs npc, so ncr army/bos will kill other mobs and he will be able to farm with bot easily.

KestreL

« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2013, 12:41:39 pm »
Guys lets just put this bot thing to rest. DocAN pmed this person for proof if he has it THen there is nothing we can do.

casnalada

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2013, 12:49:30 pm »
well,i dont know Motoko's things
but i come from china,and ouch

i have to say,most of laowai i see have to use google to...you know

RabbitManCZ

• I am what I am ....someone has to be rabbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2013, 01:56:12 pm »
there is no way to bot broc flowers

There is. The easiest way to make bot like this is to use visual verification of the screen arena, and comparing with the  picture of the searched object.

[...]with random mobs spawned in encounter randomaly, then in Your theory bot moves to tent [he can get random enc over it] he put the flowers on ground and moving back to random encounter.....

Did you saw my movie with Motoko?

http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=2654.0

You can see there how it behave in encounter, you can see there how it behave when die, how it is going back to it's tent, getting stuff from the ground, going to the mine, how it is digging ore from various walls, how it is going back to it's tent, throwing all ores...

btw, when entering wasteland on the 8:2 square, where Klamath is,  for 5 times i only once encountered mobs, and it was trappers. And for this 5 times in 3 I found broc flowers, thats summa ry 22 of them. Bassicly this situation will be similar on this area http://i41.tinypic.com/2q30zzt.jpg
 You need only to find square where quantity of "bad" npcs is really low.

He have the truth...a similar way, I would also progressed ;D
Critical Hit

knock-downs

AngryRabbit on live

Sperber

• Wiki Editor
  • Forum Comedian
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2013, 02:06:16 pm »
I met someone back in 2238 who had a bot that collected fruit
and brought it to the kid in the Hub to level and gain Hub rep.

You can't avoid people using bots
but atleast auctions like this give beginners a chance to gain some wealth as well.

RabbitManCZ

• I am what I am ....someone has to be rabbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2013, 02:11:37 pm »
I met someone back in 2238 who had a bot that collected fruit
and brought it to the kid in the Hub to level and gain Hub rep.

You can't avoid people using bots
but atleast auctions like this give beginners a chance to gain some wealth as well.

i agree too ...it was good idea 8)
Critical Hit

knock-downs

AngryRabbit on live

Smeghead

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2013, 03:04:35 pm »
the fact that you cant stop all the people from using bots doesnt mean you shouldnt try to do so

Wolverine

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2013, 03:09:40 pm »
Hypertrophy Accelerator - 500 flowers

Kaaon

« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2013, 03:10:04 pm »
Well, he can put bot to works in some enc where is example ncr army vs npc, or Bos vs npc, so ncr army/bos will kill other mobs and he will be able to farm with bot easily.

there are better zones to bot
for example near navaro, there is only non aggresive enclave encounter, bot is completely safe

Kaaon

« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2013, 03:15:33 pm »
bot doesnt need to click 200 times on every part of the screen omg and ofc botting is faster then human player, he can check whole screen using pixel/color search for broc flower then pick/run to exit grid and again without any afk/waiting/searching

KestreL

« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2013, 03:21:39 pm »
bot doesnt need to click 200 times on every part of the screen omg and ofc botting is faster then human player, he can check whole screen using pixel/color search for broc flower then pick/run to exit grid and again without any afk/waiting/searching

And you do this?

Kaaon

« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2013, 03:24:38 pm »
no, 10 hours after event started i had already farmed 6k broc flowers, then my pc crashed.. im out of this auction probably

Lindsey

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2013, 05:59:57 pm »
Mr. DocAN,

Thank you for creating this event to let us newbies participate. The broc flowers was a wonderful idea!!!!

We also appreciate you looking into the one person for proof of whether they actually had the brocs or were trolling. From reading everyone's thoughts in this thread, it seems that people like an even playing field and that's why your event was a good idea. True, it is difficult to investigate botting and botting flowers would be a much harder thing to do than botting minerals. We appreciate you investigating the issue and have faith in you. This was a great event! I have been farming lots of flowers and selling them to get a start as I'm too low level to use the implants but it's really helping me out.

Thank you,
Lindsey

sogabe

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2013, 11:48:43 pm »
Optic enhancer - 600