April 18, 2024, 04:23:30 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Proof that there are Bots or advanced autoclickers  (Read 11201 times)

Crak

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
Re: Proof that there are Bots or advanced autoclickers
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2013, 12:26:45 pm »
Then kill them and get thier ore, there arent almost any other ways to use bots (i know few other but not much effective) then mining in public mines, but yes, it should be against rules but..
even best companies cant prevent players from boting, almost everyone who know how to use bots is using them.. they are in every single mmorpg, its nothing special anymore in year 2013
every time you are going to play some mmorpg (or multiplayer arpg) be sure there will be bots

and all they can do in fonline is mining in public mines which results in killing them because everyone already know they are boting in klamath mine.. i dont care about them..

Yeah, but no other game ALLOWS them to be used. Not even EVE Online, which is similar in how much freedom players have to kill and cheat each other. Well maybe not totally similar, safe zones in EVE Online are actually safe!  :P

sogabe

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2013, 09:02:12 am »
Bot is lame, period.. is my personal opinion.

To a degree I guess it's understandable, but to become overly rich with it seems pretty unfair considering it's a lot of work to become rich manually in this game.

I'd like the see the GM's opinion on this matter..depending on what's said I might as well start learning how to use bots.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2013, 10:12:06 am »
Yeah, but no other game ALLOWS them to be used.
Whether I allow it or not makes no difference, botters gonna bot on their 1 lvl chars. As said above the only efficient thing they can do is gathering in private mines, so just kill them and enjoy free loot.

Kaaon

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2013, 01:15:16 pm »
Whether I allow it or not makes no difference, botters gonna bot on their 1 lvl chars. As said above the only efficient thing they can do is gathering in private mines, so just kill them and enjoy free loot.
u probably mean public mines, not private..

there are few other efficent things which can be easily botted, for ex. special encounters in city-urban terrain to find Vertibird, there are no encounters on island but you can still find special encounter (there is only coast and city-urban terrain on islands so only valuable SE which u can get there is old warehouse with vertibird) so all u have to do i primitive clicking bot on left and right side of the zone, your bot will be moving in zone till he will find SE because there arent any normal encounters.. i already found 8 vertibirds (5 of them botted and sold)

Strike

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2013, 03:09:39 pm »
i already found 8 vertibirds (5 of them botted and sold)
That is quite bad thing, if you can bot special encounters too :/

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2013, 07:18:18 pm »
I'm aware of it and the fix will come in the next update.

Mighty

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2013, 01:42:46 pm »
i already found 8 vertibirds (5 of them botted and sold)

amnesia haze

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2013, 07:27:00 pm »
it is a bot.
oh my... this game is full of bots and exploits, but you dont know this, so you must steal own bases and blame normal people, little piece of sh*t. i see many bad practics in this game, so i know now where we go - what is the direction of this server and reminds me final state of 2238 with unfair game masters, bots, abusers and many stupid things or bad new ideas. ye this is wrong unnormal situation when i cant play normally like i want because some people try to make only DM's named "bbs vs rest". fonline is game for suckers or what. if yes, and you have problem with an understanding of what you're doing wrong, just go play battlefield.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 07:45:43 pm by amnesia haze »

NoDriLL

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2018, 06:26:46 pm »

script / bot like that can be made in few minutes..

9 hours ->

How can it be done? I wanna know what program do we need to use it! :)
"War, war never changes..."

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2018, 10:56:10 pm »
You are replying to a five years old post from an account that doesn't even exist anymore, you sick necrophile.

Back on 2238 for botting purposes I've been using VMWare Player + Windows XP running on it, with some random autoclicker software (can't remember its name now). Then 2238 died and on FO2 or Reloaded I haven't found a need to use bots (no features for them really), so I didn't bother anymore.