April 23, 2024, 03:07:48 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Proof that there are Bots or advanced autoclickers  (Read 11209 times)

KoneserWydalin

• View Profile
Proof that there are Bots or advanced autoclickers
« on: November 22, 2013, 02:19:34 am »

Tazar told me that in the Klamath mine for 3 days he is seeing the same 'player' - motoko (or motako, i dont remember) doing all time the same things, not responding, not reacting when stealing stuff from it, pushing it, when being killed 10 time by the same player. We tried some tricks to follow her, check that it is really doing the same loop. It is not usual autoclicker. It responds to changing environment (dissapearing iron vanes, checking how much it is carrying, getting back stuff when it was killed), it detects on what map currently it is.  Comments in the vid will tell you everything. I'v done the same things like in the video few times to be sure it is a bot.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 02:34:59 am by KoneserWydalin »

Kaaon

Re: Proof that there are Bots or advanced autoclickers
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 02:28:29 am »
wow, why did you created topic about it ? boting is nothing new in mmorpg games, you look so impressed  ::)

its nothing special its just simple bot or script. Its not against rules because they can be easily killed/stealed anyway..

i was doing something smiliar, ~2000 iron ore + ~2000 minerals per hour using 2 scripted "bots" at once in klamath mine while sleeping
so something like 12k+ ore 12k+ minerals every day, i was killed only once in 2 weeks

script / bot like that can be made in few minutes..

9 hours ->
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 03:06:46 am by Seki »

KoneserWydalin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 02:31:40 am »
I never saw as much advanced bot in Reloaded.

they can be easily killed/stealed

Not such much easly when author of this bot will improve kicking party when getting back from the respawn.
But yea, I took all of  it's 10k ore/minerals, and some other stuff.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 02:32:33 am »
I thought this was rule breaking

unless in 2238 it was

Kaaon

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2013, 02:39:18 am »
I never saw as much advanced bot in Reloaded.

i agree its nice to see that peoples can use also other advenced programs than just primitive autoclicker  ;D ;D

I thought this was rule breaking

unless in 2238 it was

http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=4.0

there is no way to completely prevent from boting, every mmorpg is fighting with bots and there is also no reason to punish them i think because they can be easily killed for ore and get nothing

edit : Motoko was there for week or two and i also seen Hammy 1 month ago doing same thing except kicking players on wm from party so i followed him into his tent and there was around 40k 10mm ammo and few thousands ore/minerals  :D
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 02:43:08 am by Seki »

KestreL

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2013, 05:05:00 am »
This girl you are talking about. Motoko ive seen her before in the mine.

I tagged her when she left to wm and she always kicked me so i waited untle she hit the wm and waited exacly 2.3 seconds then clicked fallow and she went to tent and i stole 10000 iron 10000 metal. She will probably ragequit becuase of this but its only fair.

Strike

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2013, 06:19:14 am »
I heard about bots and autoclickers when 2238 was online :D

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2013, 08:00:11 am »
It isn't "ilegal" at all,but it kinda makes private mines useless (except the meaning of word "private").
If slaves will have limited carryweight,it would be interesting how it would looks like...

What doesn't kill you,makes you stronger...

Letoo

• Supporter
  • I'll craft you up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2013, 09:52:42 am »
Botting should be against the rules if you ask me.
Letoo's event foundation [click]

In game nicks:
Letoo
Letoatreidis

Find me on IRC @Letoo or on 1337 radio frq

Adams

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2013, 11:13:06 am »
Shes just doin her thang!

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2013, 12:24:31 pm »

there is no way to completely prevent from boting, every mmorpg is fighting with bots and there is also no reason to punish them i think because they can be easily killed for ore and get nothing
WTF logic is that?
You defend them, because you are using illegal programs same way they do. Congrats in highest level. Or should I congratulate your bot?

Kaaon

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2013, 01:13:03 pm »

WTF logic is that?
You defend them, because you are using illegal programs same way they do. Congrats in highest level. Or should I congratulate your bot?

Seriously ?
Most of my experience is from really very hard grinding and not from crafting. How do you think i got most creatures killed and best doctor ? Im grinding ~15 hour a day. Atm i got 12449 ghouls, 5716 rats, 4681 gecko killed and most of my exp is from caravan cuz im getting like 100k exp per caravan SF <-> new addytum / boneyard cuz that bonus based on lvl is so OP. Im not even boting anymore so stop with that rage plz. Im not defending anyone, why do you think i wanted to nerf private mines when im using them ? Why do you think i dont want any grindfest in this game like hp gain after level 24 when im highest level and why i think crafting bonuses sucks when i farm 15 hours a day ? Its all because i want to keep this server, not to be best in this game.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 01:16:12 pm by Seki »

Strike

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2013, 01:14:38 pm »
BTW be careful now, bots and autoclickers maybe collect some broc flowers :D

Edit: There is anyway better way to get Broc Flowers than with an autoclicker or bot. Steal, but what? ;)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 07:16:49 am by Strike »

caper

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2013, 07:52:01 pm »
not banning botters is a fucking insult to all players that play it straight and work hard to farm their shit themselves. Allowing botters basically tells the rest of us that our efforts are shit. IP Ban and account delete botters whenever seen! Either that or put a bot program on site to download (NOT NOT NOT).

Instead minimize the clicking need, us older gamers get mouse damage over time

That's my 10 cents.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 07:54:39 pm by caper »

Kaaon

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2013, 08:02:53 pm »
Then kill them and get thier ore, there arent almost any other ways to use bots (i know few other but not much effective) then mining in public mines, but yes, it should be against rules but..
even best companies cant prevent players from boting, almost everyone who know how to use bots is using them.. they are in every single mmorpg, its nothing special anymore in year 2013
every time you are going to play some mmorpg (or multiplayer arpg) be sure there will be bots

and all they can do in fonline is mining in public mines which results in killing them because everyone already know they are boting in klamath mine.. i dont care about them..