March 28, 2024, 10:23:05 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: some random forum pvp  (Read 1756 times)

amnesia haze

• View Profile
some random forum pvp
« on: November 20, 2013, 05:56:24 pm »
damn it im so stupid and childish so i must steal and lie everyone. i helped this moron coach and wesolyproktolog build a gang, he stole many stuff from raven base, next he rape my base with other noobs, now he steal 10 plasmas, 10 ca and he think its good. excellent teamwork. anyway he need many lot of stuff, because he always lost everything when fight with mercs in tc.

oh my god. im so retarded now. and my english so bad. and im so noobish i never steal people, i just kill this idiots and just take loot lol.

ty kill n die i reszta gimbazy stulcie w koncu tępe mordy, bo naprawde śmiać mi się chce z tego jacy jesteście pojebani. ale mam nadzieję, że w końcu uda wam się opanować jakieś miasto po prawdziwej walce, a nie przystanku 15 minutowego czekania w ukryciu jak mysz pod miotłą.  ;)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 05:58:13 pm by amnesia haze »

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: some random forum pvp
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 06:26:46 pm »
damn it im so stupid and childish so i must steal and lie everyone. i helped this moron coach and wesolyproktolog build a gang, he stole many stuff from raven base, next he rape my base with other noobs, now he steal 10 plasmas, 10 ca and he think its good. excellent teamwork. anyway he need many lot of stuff, because he always lost everything when fight with mercs in tc.

oh my god. im so retarded now. and my english so bad. and im so noobish i never steal people, i just kill this idiots and just take loot lol.

ty kill n die i reszta gimbazy stulcie w koncu tępe mordy, bo naprawde śmiać mi się chce z tego jacy jesteście pojebani. ale mam nadzieję, że w końcu uda wam się opanować jakieś miasto po prawdziwej walce, a nie przystanku 15 minutowego czekania w ukryciu jak mysz pod miotłą.  ;)
You really think it was about the stuff? Hahah....)
Btw this is recruit treat so if you have some "serious needs" to talk about it,take it elsewhere.
Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 06:55:26 pm by kill n die »

What doesn't kill you,makes you stronger...

Letoo

• Supporter
  • I'll craft you up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 08:09:32 am »

I love it how you always blame others for your mistakes. You're to blame here, no one else. Like Knd said, it's not really about the stuff (Although losing Verti might hurt), its about how you got played like a little bitch that you are, proving yet again you're stupid and unreliable.
Letoo's event foundation [click]

In game nicks:
Letoo
Letoatreidis

Find me on IRC @Letoo or on 1337 radio frq

KoneserWydalin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 04:55:36 pm »

You rob the base of people who trusted you. You are caught in the act,  your partners uncovered fact they were cooperating with you, and you still trying to lie about whole situation? Try yourself in the politics.