April 29, 2024, 02:24:45 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: To Lebowski and his faction mates.  (Read 21766 times)

krausser666

• TLS godlike buggy-lover
    • View Profile
To Lebowski and his faction mates.
« on: November 18, 2013, 12:26:28 am »
Thank you kindly for raping our base, stealing vertibird, all our stuff, weapons, clearing our bunker. I know its not easy to do thing like this Mr Kill 'n' Die. Especially when you use a spy to get to our faction and clear it out. And thank you Amnesia Haze for helping them in doing this. Actually that was really brave. *clap clap clap*

Best wishes in future brave and encouraging baseraping,
Marshu and Krausser666.

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: To Lebowski and his faction mates.
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 12:32:30 am »
Yep i feel really good,don't worry,i'm also proud of my mates that they could manage all this and infiltrate there,thanks again)

Cheers.

Btw. Letoo got any good comments?) Didn't heared about you for a long time...)

And also Marshu,you had really "nice" comment,too bad you had to pay too much for it... =/
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 12:36:17 am by kill n die »

What doesn't kill you,makes you stronger...

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 12:36:31 am »
If u were raped pm me because i am colecting gangs to make something serious, not like knd joke and his "brave" mates :) baseraping is worst shit ever.

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 12:53:57 am »
Step by step to victory. We had less Than 9 and you had 7 and 4mercs but we were killing you one by one until i decided to end your misery

And my knd friend. Power of swarm is allways good. Join or die.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 12:58:20 am by jacky »

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2013, 12:59:31 am »
It was my last post to knd "team" or thiefs
I rather die then joining some bad joke... ::)

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2013, 01:01:46 am »
Good monkey...you learned new skill...now eat banana. Last in That topic my hairy friend :)

To all loners who want to fight: pm me or kelin of you want to fight and die and die :)

KoneserWydalin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2013, 01:02:59 am »
- Exp on crazies
- encounter Marshal
- Kill him
- take his radio
- tell on the radio that you are marshal, you have new alt and you need someone to bring this alt to the base.
- count on that there will be only some dumb on the radio like Amnesia Haze
- Go with Haze to the bunker
- Get the location on the map
- go there with friends
- profit  :-*
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 01:05:38 am by KoneserWydalin »

juniorkm7

• Supporter
  • Mess with the best - Die like the rest!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2013, 01:04:02 am »
You know what? I will tell ya :D

I was a BRAIN of whole operation and knew everything I neede about you to get to know the location of your bunker. (Special thanks: Mr Marshu, Marschal and finally our best, beloved and most liked friend Amnesia Haze. :* this kiss is for you for bringing Javelin to your bunker :D) Btw I think that it should have nick Troyan Horse, but haze wouldn't get to know what is going on :P

Thank you kindly for raping our base, stealing vertibird, all our stuff, weapons, clearing our bunker. I know its not easy to do thing like this Mr Kill 'n' Die. Especially when you use a spy to get to our faction and clear it out. And thank you Amnesia Haze for helping them in doing this. Actually that was really brave. *clap clap clap*

Best wishes in future brave and encouraging baseraping,
Marshu and Krausser666.

Good monkey...you learned new skill...now eat banana. Last in That topic my hairy friend :)

To all loners who want to fight: pm me or kelin of you want to fight and die and die :)

If u were raped pm me because i am colecting gangs to make something serious, not like knd joke and his "brave" mates :) baseraping is worst shit ever.
Considering your comment I think you should use this:

« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 01:07:31 am by juniorkm7 »

DemonHunterV2

• Supporter
  • Lifes to short to be sober
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2013, 01:07:06 am »
the lovely art of base raping oh how i love you so <3 lol

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2013, 01:15:12 am »
I was a BRAIN of whole operation and knew everything I neede about you to get to know the location of your bunker. (Special thanks: Mr Marshu, Marschal and finally our best, beloved and most liked friend Amnesia Haze. :* this kiss is for you for bringing Javelin to your bunker :D) Btw I think that it should have nick Troyan Horse, but haze wouldn't get to know what is going on :P

Oh wow. Well played, lol!
That's what you get for using radios!  ;D

Letoo

• Supporter
  • I'll craft you up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2013, 09:22:56 am »

Btw. Letoo got any good comments?) Didn't heared about you for a long time...)

Sure I do, wouldn’t miss it for the world!

Let me show you the situation from my perspective, I was messaged by Marshu on IRC a little before midnight that his base (DF have no official relation to Marshu, his fraction or that bunker whatsoever) is being raped, that he already lost the verti and some valuables due to possible treachery of one of his fraction members and as I recognise Marshu as a friend and a decent guy I logged in to assist, I was on skype with gang mates at the same time and they gladly decided to help as well. We killed the first wave on sight, then got killed by Knd (we had no idea who’s the enemy and who isn’t, and that knd’s team was behind it), then we came there again, cleaned the vermin and started getting the items out of the compromised base. We managed to get EVERYTHING from the bunker except for two lockers with rocket launchers and avenger miniguns that Marshu forgot to mention and the stuff that offenders took before we came. Right when you attacked us again (the screenshots you brag with) one of us managed to slip through you with a companion that contained everything the base had left (except those two lockers I mentioned).

So in the end I consider it a mission accomplished, but I am nonetheless baffled by the naiveness of some people. I am sorry for “Soldiers’ of The New World" losses, especially that situation could be easily avoided by a slight dose of care and caution.
Letoo's event foundation [click]

In game nicks:
Letoo
Letoatreidis

Find me on IRC @Letoo or on 1337 radio frq

Marshu

• Soldiers of The New World
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2013, 02:14:56 pm »
That's true- That was my base- base of the Soldiers of The New World. Letoo and his firends are just very helpful and friendly and decided to help with saving stuff. I lost verti and some weapons- but lebowski's band didn't steal many things.
Good luck with TC coach, lebowski, amnesia and rest of junk-people.
Feel your ban again, KILL N DIE

Deputy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2013, 02:23:12 pm »
kill n die, you're my fucking idol.

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2013, 02:23:27 pm »
That's true- That was my base- base of the Soldiers of The New World. Letoo and his firends are just very helpful and friendly and decided to help with saving stuff. I lost verti and some weapons- but lebowski's band didn't steal many things.
Good luck with TC coach, lebowski, amnesia and rest of junk-people.
Feel your ban again, KILL N DIE
Don't worry the ban will end soon but your stuff won't come back... ;)

Marshu

• Soldiers of The New World
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2013, 02:39:33 pm »
i didn't lose many things I'm fine- but you won't be on TC I think ;)