March 29, 2024, 10:25:21 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: THE CRAZY BARBARIANS - Recrutation now OPEN!  (Read 9455 times)

juniorkm7

• Supporter
  • Mess with the best - Die like the rest!
    • View Profile
THE CRAZY BARBARIANS - Recrutation now OPEN!
« on: November 16, 2013, 02:40:08 pm »
I will not write here about who we are! Join us and have fun on wasteland!
If you are experienced player - you are welcome!
If you are not so much experienced - we will train you!

CRAZY BARBARIANS - Mess with the best, Die like the rest!

Everybody who is interested in joining our faction - write something about yourself, what type of character(s) do you have and about your experience in playing FOnline. We will find you :)

Languages used in faction: English and Polish!
We use TeamSpeak so it is recommended to you to have it :)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 02:42:10 pm by juniorkm7 »

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: THE CRAZY BARBARIANS - Recrutation now OPEN!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 03:53:36 pm »
So what shall it be,do you join the Crazy Barbarians,or do you die here? Join! Die! Join! Die!

You've gotten a lot farther than you should have, but then you haven't met Crazy Barbarians either. Your ride's over, mutie. Time to die.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 05:47:06 pm by kill n die »

What doesn't kill you,makes you stronger...

Domain

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 05:43:54 pm »
In-Game: Domain (Small Arms, First Aid, Doc)
Experiences: Been playing for 2 days.
Little about myself: I am 17 from the UK, Been gaming for 11 Years. IMO I am mature and a nice guy to get a long with.
I also have ts so thats not a problem for me!

Thanks, Domain.

Dillinger

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2013, 04:44:50 pm »
Thebarb crazyrians?

juniorkm7

• Supporter
  • Mess with the best - Die like the rest!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2013, 01:32:07 am »
Breaking news!

Desert Drifers raped, because of stupidity of their members!

Check the news in the THUUUNDEEEERDOOOOMEEEE!!!!!

http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=115.270

http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=2448.45

Our honorable song!
Heroes of the day, legends forever!
Special thanks to: KILL N DIE, Crouch, WesolyProktolog, Usher and the rest of our gang!
This song is for you all!

Javelin. LOL
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 01:39:26 am by juniorkm7 »

KestreL

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2013, 04:09:39 am »
You guys still need quite the load of training yourselfs. But good to see you guys are Advancing in the wastes

Daryl

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2013, 06:35:38 am »
Good luck with faction nice to see another gang in wasteland

Pepper

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2013, 12:07:13 pm »
I'm intrested in joining CB. PM me for details.

Letoo

• Supporter
  • I'll craft you up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2013, 12:24:11 pm »
Breaking news!

Desert Drifers raped, because of stupidity of their members!

Check the news in the THUUUNDEEEERDOOOOMEEEE!!!!!

http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=115.270

http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=2448.45

Our honorable song!
Heroes of the day, legends forever!
Special thanks to: KILL N DIE, Crouch, WesolyProktolog, Usher and the rest of our gang!
This song is for you all!

Javelin. LOL

Get your shit straight.

Sure I do, wouldn’t miss it for the world!

Let me show you the situation from my perspective, I was messaged by Marshu on IRC a little before midnight that his base (DF have no official relation to Marshu, his fraction or that bunker whatsoever) is being raped, that he already lost the verti and some valuables due to possible treachery of one of his fraction members and as I recognise Marshu as a friend and a decent guy I logged in to assist, I was on skype with gang mates at the same time and they gladly decided to help as well. We killed the first wave on sight, then got killed by Knd (we had no idea who’s the enemy and who isn’t, and that knd’s team was behind it), then we came there again, cleaned the vermin and started getting the items out of the compromised base. We managed to get EVERYTHING from the bunker except for two lockers with rocket launchers and avenger miniguns that Marshu forgot to mention and the stuff that offenders took before we came. Right when you attacked us again (the screenshots you brag with) one of us managed to slip through you with a companion that contained everything the base had left (except those two lockers I mentioned).

So in the end I consider it a mission accomplished, but I am nonetheless baffled by the naiveness of some people. I am sorry for “Soldiers’ of The New World" losses, especially that situation could be easily avoided by a slight dose of care and caution.

Desert drifters neither were nor ever will be base-raped, Soldiers of the new world were the owners of the bunker you attacked and it's contents, DF just helped with the damage control after request from SOTNW leader who I consider a friend.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 12:41:43 pm by Letoo »
Letoo's event foundation [click]

In game nicks:
Letoo
Letoatreidis

Find me on IRC @Letoo or on 1337 radio frq

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2013, 07:48:17 pm »

amnesia haze

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2013, 06:04:45 pm »
first tell us who you are in game and grow up [you little scam], because i dont want play or speak with childrens and noobs - and yes, this is my mistake, true. but i dont need nobody to good play so wtf wrong with you. many people just dont understand this game, but this is not my problem now, just opinion. you cant take any city in real fight with others, but you can scam everybody including your friends and gang members. so epic. and what the hell, who really are create a gang base in old bunker ? i told him why this is not good idea, but nobody listen. i can scam many bases, but what for exactly, this is so stupid thinking. for me just pathetic, so i dont need any new noobs in my world. really, young people is so naiv. everywhere i hear about this shitty conspiracy, but truth is: this guys from this gang ARE SUCKS

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2013, 08:45:10 pm »
first tell us who you are in game and grow up [you little scam], because i dont want play or speak with childrens and noobs - and yes, this is my mistake, true. but i dont need nobody to good play so wtf wrong with you. many people just dont understand this game, but this is not my problem now, just opinion. you cant take any city in real fight with others, but you can scam everybody including your friends and gang members. so epic. and what the hell, who really are create a gang base in old bunker ? i told him why this is not good idea, but nobody listen. i can scam many bases, but what for exactly, this is so stupid thinking. for me just pathetic, so i dont need any new noobs in my world. really, young people is so naiv. everywhere i hear about this shitty conspiracy, but truth is: this guys from this gang ARE SUCKS.
YEAH RIGHT,everybody is just dumb,kid,noob and you are the aeroplane,best of best,please tell me more about ourselves you "seem to know" alot about us...
::)
The only kid and kid reactions i see there is from your side btw.... :)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 08:50:20 pm by kill n die »

amnesia haze

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2013, 08:50:12 pm »
hahaha sure thing. because im not "scam faggot", so im just a "faggot" in your opinion. rly logic. ok, nvm, but you and your gang is really suck.  :)

i dont want play with you and rest of this people, because i know something. so, im not best of the best, im just tellin truth about some "members", so you now hate me and good why not, cheat on, you need this ofc, im not. 

edit: and stop editing your posts 5 times per minute, its not normal, really.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 09:09:24 pm by amnesia haze »

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2013, 08:53:27 pm »
hahaha sure thing. because im not scam faggot, so im faggot in your opinion. rly logic. ok, nvm, but you and your gang is really suck.  :)
Yeaaaaah sure,you are stupid as fuck and that makes us scammers just cause we abused your stupidity,oh irony hold me...)
And also,this is a recruit treat so i have to remind you (again) that you should take this tears of shit elsewhere if you have so big needs to complain about your retardation everywhere... ::)

amnesia haze

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2013, 08:55:38 pm »
hey, i dont lost anything exacly, thats why im stupid? grow up, newbie.