April 27, 2024, 01:58:44 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyers Agency  (Read 22677 times)

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
Re: Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyers Agency
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2015, 07:45:41 am »
"we devote ourselves to re-establish in priority the justice concept in lawless territories."

You must understand that Civilization has crumbled, Anarchy, genocide, starvation is all that remains in this wasteland. The world has adapted to this new world, only those who take what they weak have can ultimately survive. The Khans find you most unacceptable and most out of place. We are the Judge, Jury and Executioners now.

We like the death.

We like the misery.

WE LIKE THIS WORLD!

Wrong place to post stuff like this. Also the TC factions rarely do TB PvP because its boring + waste of time.

Anyways Lemark you stopped playing World of tanks or taking break from it? :P
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2015, 08:13:21 am »
"we devote ourselves to re-establish in priority the justice concept in lawless territories."

You must understand that Civilization has crumbled, Anarchy, genocide, starvation is all that remains in this wasteland. The world has adapted to this new world, only those who take what they weak have can ultimately survive. The Khans find you most unacceptable and most out of place. We are the Judge, Jury and Executioners now.

We like the death.

We like the misery.

WE LIKE THIS WORLD!

Wrong place to post stuff like this. Also the TC factions rarely do TB PvP because its boring + waste of time.

Anyways Lemark you stopped playing World of tanks or taking break from it? :P

Does he really playing WoT? Then i would like to make platoon ;)
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2015, 01:50:12 pm »
I want platoon too in WoT.
Back to subject, TTTLA guys, if you want to hire gun....call me :D
GUN FOR HIRE

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2015, 02:55:59 pm »
I want platoon too in WoT.
Back to subject, TTTLA guys, if you want to hire gun....call me :D
This is old faction - voice communication required.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2015, 04:59:22 pm »
Voice communication isn t problem for me, just please...teamspeak, not mumble...
GUN FOR HIRE

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2015, 09:45:13 pm »
Codex Lawyer wrote:
In the name of the Law, outlaws will be banished from the living world.

Killing one of our lawyer will not stop us, our law is coming back in north california!

People who want to play with me on WOT just add LeMarks on NA server and invite me  ;D

Anyone who want to play with us on Reloaded just PM me, if you thing a stats of law it is what the world need / deserve we need you!

LeMark

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2015, 10:09:40 pm »
I have just updated the second post of this topic with some nice video of last session, the first one is damn epic, probably the best one of all Fonline server, IMO of course  :P

zinthos

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2015, 10:13:02 pm »
I have just updated the second post of this topic with some nice video of last session, the first one is damn epic, probably the best one of all Fonline server, IMO of course  :P
just wanted to post that vid in this thread, its epic. looking forward for new one :)
btw good to see u guys back, good luck.

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2015, 04:55:50 pm »
Troll                                                                                    in Gecko, 29/07/2243
A cavern in the wastes
Channel 0
                                                                         Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
                                                                                                          2nd Street,
                                                                                                Redding, CA, USA

Hello
   Me troll, big and grey. Me lost hair cause of radiations, so now wear CA.
Me discovered passion for pewpew others, started to pewpew alone,
then pewpew vith 9 Ghouls, then Ultra Violence, before faction turned
communist. Then me gone with anyone pewpew UV, because they very
fun when dead, and taste like radchicken. Me friends from Black sun gang
all pouf into different dimention called Fonline 2 but me was there and no
fun nomore, so me stay here.
   Me have all me need to pewpew others in cavern, so me fine. Me good
for pewpew very far away, but me also boomboom or ratatatata when not
much far. Me can speak very good troll, but also me speak la france, the
english and de neederland. Me also have mic to pull of dirty in ears.
   Me wanna pewpew vith TTTLA, because me always wanna unifrom but
too ugly for police and not smart for military. Me nice educated troll, not
eat people when duty. Me hope TTTLA have room for troll.

Vith trollish respect me vait for answer from TTTLA.

TROLL

NaerK

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2015, 09:14:02 pm »
By Californian Express Mail,

Re : Mr. "Troll"

Dear Mr. Troll,

We write on behalf of our Law codex to follow up on the issues you raised during our sorting mail conference this afternoon. It has come to our attention that you might have currently killed moral persons owning clean criminal records by the following mentions :

- "Me discovered passion for pewpew others, started to pewpew alone, then pewpew vith 9 Ghouls,"
-"all me need to pewpew others in cavern, so me fine".

We are also evaluating your conduct in the context of your status as an attorney and real estate broker, both of which professional positions create duties and obligations concerning how you conduct yourself and communicate with the public. Our office has been unable to locate any such designation by “Mr. Troll” in its files. Accordingly, we recommand that you consult with your own legal counsel* to determine the best procedure immediately to send responsive details to our attention at the address below.

Very truly yours,

T&T&T. Lawyer Agency
2nd Street,
Redding, CA, USA

* : Here follows sworn agencies :
California : TTTLA, Redding, CA
Arizona : JJJLA, Phoenix, AZ
Nevada : PPPLA, Carson City, NV
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 09:32:17 pm by NaerK »

NaerK

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2015, 11:13:39 am »
The agency starts a recruiting process.

We inform you that the TTTLA's recrutement procedure has been mended and is henceforth open to non-french players.

More details here.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2015, 12:13:22 pm »
Obey the Law  :D

Endeavour

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2015, 05:05:06 pm »
Très amusant en effet, very funny indeed...  8)

Par contre j'ai du mal à voir le sérieux dans tous ça ( à moins qu'on parle d'un autre server que reloaded, auquel cas excuse me ).

Entre autres :
It has come to our attention that you might have currently killed moral persons owning clean criminal records by the following mentions :

- "Me discovered passion for pewpew others, started to pewpew alone, then pewpew vith 9 Ghouls,"
-"all me need to pewpew others in cavern, so me fine".

Alors vous en êtes encore là ? accroché au RP, à la grande époque de l'antiPK ?
Qui est encore clean sans déconner ? et combien d'enfoirés en puissance on devra pas tuer pcq il est pas dans les affaires courantes de justice?
Vos règles d'engagement sont obsolètes sur ce serveur, l'autorisation de tir doit être laissée à l'appréçiation du membre suivant le cas de figure, pcq désolé de vous bousculer comme ça mais...

Sur reloaded la situation est claire : les UV squattent tout, ils dominent trop le server et sont en train de le tuer. Si votre but n'est pas de monter une équipe de pvp capable de leur tenir la dragée haute, avec le reseau d'alliance qui faut, jouer sur ce server n'a pas le moindre intérêt, et jusqu'à présent j'ai ( on ) a tjrs pas vu les TTTLA tenter un TC sur cette session.....

D'ou ma question :

Quelle est la pertinence de rejoindre les TTLA ( troll jte parle ) maintenant, sachant que ce que vous proposez n'est pas de peser sur le cours du server, mais de maintenir vos règles et votre roleplay ( chacun son truc jdis pas ) quoiqu'il en coûte stratégiquement ?

Troll et moi on cherche une team qui se battra contre les UV, et si possible contre les MOD, KHANS etc... bref toute cette clique de pourris, et c'est tout

Maintenant LeMarck, dis moi que c'est bel et bien votre projet et jveux bien télécharger Mumble ( que j'aime vraiment pas ) et même jouer le jeu rp interne à l'équipe, du moment qu'on donne tout pour les chasser du pouvoir en californie.

Amicalement

LeMark

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2015, 07:11:32 pm »
Maybe move this post and the one before in tttla topic on french sub forum.

Tu dois n avoir pas beaucoup joué dernièrement puisqu on affronte régulièrement les uv en tc. Peut-être tu n as pas remarqué parcequ il reprenne les villes durant la nuit mais hier soire par exemple   lorsque les tc ont terminé on contrôlait 4 villes...

SaNeR

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2015, 08:35:56 pm »
On fait pas de TC? il est serieux batman la?

C'est sur que si a 22h t'est au lit tu risque pas de nous voir en TC..