April 27, 2024, 03:29:04 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Hi The teams french canadian,The Brotherhood Outcats(Recruiting)  (Read 2484 times)

hodric1980

Hi The teams french canadian,The Brotherhood Outcats(Recruiting)
« on: September 19, 2015, 04:19:21 am »
Hello has all. Our french canadian team comes to be to create and adds us a team old server before the wipe. Adds us Brotherhood Outcasts. We Outcasts, we look for technology before war to collect(harvest) most information on principle use before war. Adds us has the search(research) for novelty and for renewal. Because we want of piece of news re-believed to increase our rank with me and officer of the Outcasts. Sy you know Brotherhood Outcasts of their principle and origin. Basis and value of Outcasts adds us in the possibility of introducing you on and to learn in you to serve knowledge of me and superior.

I and some officer we have a good experience(experiment) of Fallout 1 has New Vegas. Adds us friends since my youth. To tell you we like playing RP and have like the PVE and PVP and the crafth. We know how to speak English to discuss term with other faction and we also want people who know how to speak English. We also have teamspeak which(who) is necessary for everything and to manage our rank. We want respectful people and courteous. Because we want people major have 25 years and more,welcome. Adds us capable of raging and of punishing and ban which it is who(which) respects not our instruction(deposit) and warning to our team. Sy you want to discuss ya a channel(canal) the radio which is always available the channel(canal) 33 it is the channel french.The people rarely uses.

PS:Sy to look you for a team which speaks 4 language, but we speak more french english and that you look for one friendly and respectful team. Come to speak to me in message deprived on the forum or on the channel(canal) 33 of the radio. Am going to try to look most of the time to be able to contact you. For address of the teamspeak go you communicate via the forum by message deprived.But its for you know who you are.

Already I said everything on our information and record(deposit) Outcasts. I would say has you to see sy you always look for a team. Just has to contact me. See you soon and well games(sets).
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 10:13:39 am by Bounty Hunter »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: Hi The teams french canadian,The Brotherhood Outcats(Recruiting)
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 10:05:50 am »
Good to see new teams in-game, good luck guys :)
GUN FOR HIRE

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2015, 11:47:51 pm »
This has been noticed by a real Canadian, welcome, and beware.

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2015, 12:51:38 am »
It's more of a stab of where you live, I like causing misery for the separatist Province and those whom live there.  Loyalty is hugely important to me and they do not have it.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2015, 02:18:28 pm »
Loyalty is hugely important to me and they do not have it.

Loyalty to what? Learn history, Quebec was never loyal to Canada because it was forced into Canada by the conquest of 1759-1763.  It's really not a question of loyalty at this point but more of differences.

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2015, 12:33:39 am »
Loyalty is hugely important to me and they do not have it.

Loyalty to what? Learn history, Quebec was never loyal to Canada because it was forced into Canada by the conquest of 1759-1763.  It's really not a question of loyalty at this point but more of differences.

+1

We are loyal to each other, that the only reason we still speak French today and our nation survive to assimilation!

Since 1995 many Canadian from the ROC get angry against us, it is sad because we like Canada, it is a great country and generous one (thanks for oil money guys  :P)! But is not our country, will never be, just deal with it. Trudeau dream was only a dream.

You make us join Canada by force (thanks to your swarm lol), now you keep us in Canada with money. The days you will get enough just stop paying the rent, we will quite in no time.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 12:41:06 am by LeMark »

Bison

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2015, 07:27:23 am »
The Conquest of 1759 - 1763 should have ended in Genocide and the complete annihilation of Quebec by The British Empire, but that's just my opinion because I hate Filth.