March 28, 2024, 03:02:30 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: To polish players from knd team  (Read 15140 times)

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
To polish players from knd team
« on: November 13, 2013, 10:55:29 pm »
If you are looking for gang Please pm me or write post in pistoleros topic. If you want You can write to me in polish

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
Re: To polish players from knd team
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 12:13:45 am »
why polish huh? hating on us english speakers?

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 01:15:43 pm »
If you are looking for gang Please pm me or write post in pistoleros topic. If you want You can write to me in polish
Sorry Jacky,but they are good as where they are and they don't want to hang out with little girls... ::)

What doesn't kill you,makes you stronger...

Deshit

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2013, 05:02:00 pm »
Go fuck ureself, and in polish Pierdol sie. We have a name Terrible Shitheads, and just like Kill'n'die said we're fine without faggs.
see you on the battle ground honorless man.

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2013, 05:47:14 pm »
Sure sure. Pm me when u will change ur mind

Kelin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2013, 07:26:08 pm »
Jacky has the perk "Master negotiator" xD

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2013, 11:17:50 pm »
Jacky has the perk "Master negotiator" xD
*Jinxed

Daryl

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2013, 11:27:05 pm »
fags huh ? let me see what i can dig up from today :D

kill n die epic fail to attack us he died around the corner and then there time in broken hills where they kept attacking us

would put more up but its embarrasing they where 5 we where 3 :(

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2013, 11:38:12 pm »
Daryl.
You are really funny man,count again in Redding and count again in BH before YOU embrasse yourself...also you put screen there with guy that isn't even our... ::)

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2013, 07:21:40 am »
Guys put your e-dicks in pocket. And if those "pro polacks" want to join more serious pvp faction they can pm me. Knd did you forget you were with us for 2-3weeks but after it we kicked you out? Stop posting shit and keep calm.

Daryl

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2013, 07:49:19 am »
Daryl.
You are really funny man,count again in Redding and count again in BH before YOU embrasse yourself...also you put screen there with guy that isn't even our... ::)

In bh you was 5 and we was 3 , Redding you came with 4-5 I think wen I said we were 3 and you 5 I'm talking about bh,  I have more screens to post of killing your gang but not going to bother I think I've proven my point

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2013, 10:39:46 am »
Guys put your e-dicks in pocket. And if those "pro polacks" want to join more serious pvp faction they can pm me. Knd did you forget you were with us for 2-3weeks but after it we kicked you out? Stop posting shit and keep calm.
"More serious faction". Thanks Jacky you really made my day with this.
Also you should learn the difference between "kick out of faction" and Leaving the faction,i hope that your negative IQ could understand at least that...

To Daryl:
And can you please tell me a point again? Cause you are making no sense...
1. Like i said you put there screen of member that wasn't even our i bet you mistake another one that was with him and count them as our,pitty.
2.3vs4-5 so what? That's your real argument? I hope not,because it's really senseless,your gang had many times much more members in action,like in Redding that you mentioned,4-5 and your side was 10 BUT you not bitching about that,oh irony please hold me (and it happend many times)...
3. Even more funny thing is that you said that it is embarrassing that it was "5"vs3 and you posted this:

Do you know that basically you  "shit in your own mouth"? Look Daryl i know you are just young and stuff but seriously this is kinda too much,even for just a game...
4. And the most  embarrassing  thing that almost everyone of your gang members do complaining about our players that have almost no TC experience and just learning and enjoying the game as it supposed to be,but with this kind of people like you,Jacky and others,i do no more wondering why there won't remain so many people in this game...After all you will probably fight yourselves in Hinkley...
So dear Daryl,before you try to "argument" again,make your "facts" right first...
Cheers.
(Btw don't forget it is only a game... ::) )
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 11:00:46 am by kill n die »

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2013, 12:17:47 pm »
knd yes you left us and it was your decision. If you prefer this version ok. We even begged you to stay and we cried river of tears ;]

# daryl pls lets leave knd "balls of steel" where they are and lets end this topic
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 12:21:36 pm by jacky »

KestreL

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2013, 02:23:29 pm »
Ok First of all i want to say, You are all kids if you are fighting over this shit.

Afterall this game requires bearly any skill at all. Swarm & win, Get swarmed & die. Thats how this game works.

In tc with numbers like 15v15 no one person changes the battle. So stop bickkering about mindless shit you cant change.

and jacky its pathetic that you try to steal members from other factions.

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2013, 03:28:34 pm »
Bla bla...i am giving Them alternative