April 28, 2024, 06:46:35 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Safe Advanced Workbench location  (Read 5913 times)

Cali

Safe Advanced Workbench location
« on: November 13, 2013, 04:56:36 pm »
Hello there!

I would like to know in which safe city I can find advanced workbench because loosing resources and stuff at the beginning of the game is not so funny.

I've tried BoS but no luck (anyway no advanced workbench at BoS is mad idea - most adv high tech faction on the Wasteland is not equipped with AdvWorkbench while shithole Klamath has one, WTF!?)

Any clues?

Thanks for help!

Chance

• View Profile
Re: Safe Advanced Workbench location
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 05:04:06 pm »
Gunrunners, if you have a high enough reputation with them. You can do delivery quests to increase reputation.

Of course in this game, no place is completely safe  ;)

Cali

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 05:07:40 pm »
The thing is they want me to retrive the briefcase but first I need to bring 4 other players.

How I'm supposed to do that if I play alone?

Chance

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 05:10:30 pm »
I wasnt talking about the retrieval quest. there is another one, the delivery... you can do that alone, you will get a briefcase and you will have to deliver it to an NPC. (they will tell you who) in the city that you chose to deliver it to.

Just be careful so you don`t lose the briefcase. If you lose it, your reputation will decrease, so dont stop for anything.

Cali

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, 05:12:29 pm »
Awww, you are The Man!

So last question: how to keep reputation high and how high it supposed to be?

Chance

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2013, 05:33:24 pm »
The first part will be a bit difficult, because you will have to raise it until 900 (if I remember correctly) but after they let you in the inner complex You can let it drop for a while (I cant remember the lower limit)

To keep it high, all you have to do, is repeat the delivery quest occasionally.

Cali

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2013, 06:33:09 pm »
Great thanks for help!

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2013, 07:49:16 pm »
We have a big problem with these fucking adv workbench, because no one can go craft in town like bh, redding, or gecko. There is always a fucking troll in the town to come punch you, and militia shoot you. No one can secure byself, i play for 4 years this game and think to quit it because it s impossible for me to craft good materials. Everytime a noob punch me and milita kill me, thats totally unfair. I think that the server lose a lot of players because of this. Like ever, big teams can do everything they want, and loner or little teams can do nothing. Just PLEASE give us a chance, and stop that mitlita shoot us when we are armed. Militia should shoot only when we attack them, or attack someone from the faction who control town, that will be ok.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 07:50:49 pm by Max Payne »

DocAN

• Administrator
  • Testing FO: Reloaded
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2013, 07:54:58 pm »
http://www.fonline-reloaded.net/wiki/index.php?title=Advanced_Workbench
Advanced Workbench locations:

- On the second floor of the Sierra Army Depot.
- On the fourth level of the Mariposa Military Base.
- In The Glow.
- In Klamath Toxic Caves.
- Inside the Fortress of the Gun Runners. You can gain access to it by reaching 900 reputation with them and then keeping it above 500. This is the only safe advanced workbench at the moment
- and TC towns

Cali

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2013, 08:01:21 pm »
We have a big problem with these fucking adv workbench, because no one can go craft in town like bh, redding, or gecko. There is always a fucking troll in the town to come punch you, and militia shoot you. No one can secure byself, i play for 4 years this game and think to quit it because it s impossible for me to craft good materials. Everytime a noob punch me and milita kill me, thats totally unfair. I think that the server lose a lot of players because of this. Like ever, big teams can do everything they want, and loner or little teams can do nothing. Just PLEASE give us a chance, and stop that mitlita shoot us when we are armed. Militia should shoot only when we attack them, or attack someone from the faction who control town, that will be ok.

Yes, BoS - the most high tech faction without Advanced Workbench is mockery!

DocAN

• Administrator
  • Testing FO: Reloaded
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2013, 08:28:30 pm »

They got deal with Gun Runners

Cali

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2013, 08:33:39 pm »

They got deal with Gun Runners

Unbelievable...

Sperber

• Wiki Editor
  • Forum Comedian
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2013, 08:39:15 pm »

No one ever said they don't have one. Bums like you are just not allowed to use it.

Cali

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2013, 09:15:58 pm »
I wasnt talking about the retrieval quest. there is another one, the delivery... you can do that alone, you will get a briefcase and you will have to deliver it to an NPC. (they will tell you who) in the city that you chose to deliver it to.

Just be careful so you don`t lose the briefcase. If you lose it, your reputation will decrease, so dont stop for anything.

Can't get this quest from Marshal...

http://www.fonline-reloaded.net/wiki/index.php?title=Deliver_the_Gun_Runners_Package

CH 3
IN 6
SG 60%
LVL 33

Might be that is because I'm in BoS?