March 29, 2024, 08:06:13 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Pistoleros (Old thread)  (Read 25786 times)

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: The Pistoleros
« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2014, 10:14:20 am »
Yes pew pew...

Pistoleros have few "universal soldiers" with 3-6 impants in their asses, so you will be protected by our lords of war.

Daryl

« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2014, 06:51:34 am »
Pew pew pew!!!!!

Pistoleros!!!! 

Join our ranks if you got what it takes

Ed Wood

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 31, 2014, 09:19:03 am »
I hate to do this! but ivic didnt lent me any other option!

This is what you become after joining their ranks! You can't sell your stuff!
You entirely belong to them! You gona become a bitch who will be told what he or she can doo!
You gona become a slave of pistos! Consider this before joining them!

http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=4347.15

Ivic777

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 31, 2014, 01:32:58 pm »
Omg, you retarded noob, loner. We are getting implants from locker, but we get it as a team, so if a player gets it he is supposed to do surgery to one of his alt, if he doesnt need that implant, he can sell it to one of his teammates. We dont sell it to enemies, so shut up, and continue to play like a loner with your shitty unarmed char.

Ed Wood

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 31, 2014, 05:18:07 pm »
Omg, you retarded noob, loner. We are getting implants from locker, but we get it as a team, so if a player gets it he is supposed to do surgery to one of his alt, if he doesnt need that implant, he can sell it to one of his teammates. We dont sell it to enemies, so shut up, and continue to play like a loner with your shitty unarmed char.

Ivic you are stupid :P I'm not loner! I play with everyone i like! And i have a team sadly its inactive and most importantly my Melee caracter is only for trolling dumbasses like you! Ofc i have normal caracter too!
Yo mad?
oh and my shitty melee caracter can beat any of your shitty alt  ;)

Kelin

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2014, 06:19:12 pm »
Zero fuck given, please take this somewhere else, thunderdome or similar thread, thank you.

athenea

« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2014, 12:06:43 am »
Can accept me in The Pistoleros?

Daryl

« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2014, 12:52:39 pm »
either send kelin , or ivic a pm and take it from there ganjah. just send them a message of your experince , your builds stuff like this :)

and to ed wood out of respect can you leave this recruitment thread just for recruiting and take that elswhere either send ivic a pm or write in thunderdome its not needed in a recruitment classed as slander and the admins wont accept it cheers

for all who wish to join either post here with your builds and experince how long you played ect. or send ivic a pm thanks

Ed Wood

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2014, 04:34:22 pm »
either send kelin , or ivic a pm and take it from there ganjah. just send them a message of your experince , your builds stuff like this :)

and to ed wood out of respect can you leave this recruitment thread just for recruiting and take that elswhere either send ivic a pm or write in thunderdome its not needed in a recruitment classed as slander and the admins wont accept it cheers

for all who wish to join either post here with your builds and experince how long you played ect. or send ivic a pm thanks

Normaly i would not bring something like this here! As you know i do not wana get in the way of TC and into factions bussines!
But newcomers need to know about thes rules that you guys just pull out of the blue! I do suggest to update the recruitment post about the rules you guys recommend befor accepting any new recruits!

Oh by the way i was not the one who started flexing and calling others noob and yes you are right! I won't continue this here anymore.

Respect to Daryl
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 04:37:58 pm by Ed Wood »

C.H.A.R.L.I.E

• Supporter
  • stereotypical hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 06, 2014, 05:41:51 pm »

Pistoleros have new TS.

PM me, ivic or Broco for TS adresse.

Ivic777

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 10, 2014, 08:40:18 pm »
Pistoleros recruiting! Pm me if you want to join. Pew Pew. :D
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 09:33:26 pm by Ivic777 »

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 11, 2014, 12:52:54 pm »
Sniff sniff I smell butthurt because someone didn't get any implant ?;)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 13, 2014, 02:04:38 am »
Ivic, empty your messages

also, is TS server down?

Ed Wood

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 13, 2014, 02:02:08 pm »
Jacky im no butthurt... probably my crapy melee character has more implant than all your alts together :D

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 14, 2014, 05:40:38 pm »
Ivic i cant Pm you, contact me please