April 26, 2024, 04:02:56 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Soldiers of The New World  (Read 2018 times)

Marshu

• Soldiers of The New World
    • View Profile
Soldiers of The New World
« on: November 05, 2013, 07:21:25 pm »

Soldiers of The New World

The faction founded by Marshu and Krausser666. We're looking forward to see some mature people with good sense of humour. We play for fun, as almost everyone do, so even if you're looking for people just to talk about something while killing tons of ghouls - you're welcome. We help each other as much as we can and rely on teamwork. If you want to be member of our community just read the rules below:

• You must be 18+.
  • English or polish required. You don't have to be capable of writing a book for us, but we must understand you. Especially if we're talking about voice chatting.
  • If we stopped at voice chatting - microphone is required too. We're using TS not only to function better at group actions, but also to chit-chat about almost everything.
  • Be cultured! We don't care about single swears from time to time - everyone can get mad. But throwing ,,whores'' and ,,fucks'' in every direction won't be ignored.
  • We don't want to have massive amount of members. We'd rather see a dozen of trustworthy people there than 30-40 people we barely know. If you like masses - go look for another faction.

If you still want to join us, and you think you would fit there perfectly - just PM us:

1. Your ingame characters nicknames, levels and what are they good at.
2. Since when do you play FOnline?
3. In which hours do you usually play?
4. In your opinion - are you a team player?
5. Write something about yourself. [including: age, gender and some facts about you].

« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 07:08:30 am by Marshu »

FraNz85

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Soldiers of The New World
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 10:09:12 pm »
. Your ingame characters nicknames, levels and what are they good at.
FraNz. lvl 30 BG/EW

- Week or more
17-22
I like team playing its more fun
5. Write something about yourself. [including: age, gender and some facts about you].
28 year old I remember hours spended on F1 F tactics I just love this game ;]

Im polish player

Pozdrawiam
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 10:16:25 pm by FraNz85 »

Domain

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 04:55:27 pm »
In-Game Name: Domain, Only started playing yesterday really like it so far.
Started Yesterday.
I can play anytime in between 3pm-3am GMT.
I like to think i can work well in a team, I will give gear to people that i don't need/Want and am all ways willing to help people.
I am 17, I live in the UK and currently am unemployed. I know you ask for 18+, I normal play games with people aged 24-30 because i want to play with a mature group and not 16 year old kids whining about every little thing.

Thanks Domain.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 06:55:19 pm by Domain »

Deflorius

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 05:57:25 pm »
1. Your ingame characters nicknames, levels and what are they good at.
Deflorius - only one so far. Lvl 32 (for now ;)). Good crafter. Actually looking for BP's... [I can craft CA, MA MKII, and some weapons; all weapon and armor crafter professions]
Hmm... For a month or two...
4 p.m. to 1 a.m. (longest sessions)
Well, You have to check. I think I am.
I work and live in Poland (dlatego nie wiem czemu piszę po angielsku... ale niech już zostanie ;))
I work as professional soldier and like to kick some asses in the wastelands during afternoon (night?) freetime.