April 30, 2024, 11:51:32 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Explosives  (Read 688 times)

Strike

Explosives
« on: November 03, 2013, 03:06:27 pm »
I did saw explosives very interesting sometime ago. But it's getting old, when someone use whole day to explode things at NCR without much penalty.

I try with this suggestion, most likely nobody will like this. But I want see some changes to suicide bombers, maybe some new things for them too.

1. Dynamite, Plastic Explosives and Frag Mine all should mark players as "Suicide bomber"
- I got some reasons for this.

* Dynamite, instakill anyone if you can put activated dynamite to inventory.
* Plastic Explosives, you can keep killing many players without much penalty if you have put them to ground and explode in good spot.
* Frag Mines, almost same like in Plastic Explosives but you can't choose spot where to explode them. When player run over them it will explode.

2. Crazy Bomber and Hit the Deck perks to ingame.
- Here some info about perks.

* Crazy Bomber -> You cannot disarm dynamite, plastic explosives or frag mines which are actived by person who has this perk (Does not effect to NPCs!)

* Hit the Deck -> % less splash damage from explosives (This will include grenades, rockets, dynamite, plastic explosives and frag mine)

3. When Dynamite, Plastic Explosives or Frag Mines activated in town you has % to survive without be seen as "Suicide bomber"
- Here some more info.

* With 150% traps and if it's your first time in town, you has 95% chance to survive. When you kill player or NPC in town with explosives, you get trait perk -> "Suicide bomber" with same image as "Crazy Bomber" perk.
* Each time you go to kill players or NPCs in town your chance to survive will reduce by 5-10%
* Of course when you hit to 0% you really has no chance to kill players at easy, but it's still possible.
* Cooldown for this chance to refresh back to 95% -> 24hours RL or ?? ingame time.

#2 is more like bonus for those crazy bombers
#1 and #3 is more like penalty :P
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 04:47:13 pm by Strike »