April 25, 2024, 06:43:24 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Status in Pip-Boy  (Read 2120 times)

Uwierz

• View Profile
Status in Pip-Boy
« on: September 04, 2013, 12:27:19 pm »
Status in Pip Boy is failed, it shows descriptions of other quest or didnt show anything when clicked at q title. I have title (as example): "Brotherhood of Steel: Welcome to Brotherhood" and description is: "Buy cigarettes for Buster, Current progress: Error"

I dont know what You have did, but it is works fine today. Maybe reason is that i have ended next quest for Bos and started anthother?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 03:28:47 pm by Uwierz »

jishnu

• View Profile
Re: Status in Pip-Boy
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 05:14:11 pm »
The quest "Brotherhood of Steel: Welcome to Brotherhood" says for me 'progress: error' for like a week now.
Seems like a bug

Patrick

• View Profile
Re: Status in Pip-Boy
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 03:08:23 pm »
Status in Pip Boy is failed, it shows descriptions of other quest or didnt show anything when clicked at q title. I have title (as example): "Brotherhood of Steel: Welcome to Brotherhood" and description is: "Buy cigarettes for Buster, Current progress: Error"

I dont know what You have did, but it is works fine today. Maybe reason is that i have ended next quest for Bos and started anthother?
it is still bugged - when you scroll window down quest's "hit-boxes" (click area) go up - this makes impossible to check quests if the list is much bigger than the window. i think it's easy to fix, inverting position update of those "hit-boxes" should do the trick.
The quest "Brotherhood of Steel: Welcome to Brotherhood" says for me 'progress: error' for like a week now.
Seems like a bug
the same is with "buy Cigatettes for Buster" (i didn't passed CH check for free lighter btw. but i got ending rewards for completing quest along with chat confirmation as i remember).
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 03:10:55 pm by Patrick »