April 29, 2024, 06:49:40 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: new locks  (Read 1613 times)

cheezy

• View Profile
new locks
« on: October 31, 2013, 07:46:02 pm »
It be nice if you could craft locks that would only let you open a container base on faction membership level.
Lock would be some kind like finger print lock. Faction leader would be able to set access level on them.
I make were you could not picklock them but only be use in faction bases.

With this you could have containers that require higher level of trust to get to.
Making stealing from factions harder.
But also allow more open invites to faction base because decrease in stealing from them.
With that there be more people open to have more public faction base then just private one.

DemonHunterV2

• Supporter
  • Lifes to short to be sober
    • View Profile
Re: new locks
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 09:23:05 pm »
someone got raped lololol

P.S. horrible idea

cheezy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 07:59:33 am »
someone got raped lololol

P.S. horrible idea

no not really , I don't have anyone in my base but my friend.
I'm just saying it be easier to add people to base with less trust.
Then you can create access levels base on the members rank.

If such a bad idea then tell me why? or you just have no point?

ShOw.

• Wiki Editor
  • Who do you think you are?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 08:07:07 am »
Baserape was,is,and will be part of game.. If someone is good enough to play a newbie to gain trust and then baserape thats pure skill.. Live with it..

Wasteland smiles on us..

War war never changes.

cheezy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 08:15:03 am »
eating taco's and taking crap same time is pure skill.

Baserape was,is,and will be part of game.. If someone is good enough to play a newbie to gain trust and then baserape thats pure skill.. Live with it..

O wait some still could earn your trust and steal from base but they have move up the ranks.
I'm not taking away from the harshness of wasteland just making easier for some people play together.

Give me real point? or I'll just go back to eating taco's and taking crap at same time.  Because it takes real skill.

ShOw.

• Wiki Editor
  • Who do you think you are?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 08:20:12 am »
eating taco's and taking crap same time is pure skill.

O wait some still could earn your trust and steal from base but they have move up the ranks.
I'm not taking away from the harshness of wasteland just making easier for some people play together.

Give me real point? or I'll just go back to eating taco's and taking crap at same time.  Because it takes real skill.

Get back to eating taco man.. Its pointless.. If peoples cant trust themself then no team play.. Done..

Wasteland smiles on us..

War war never changes.

cheezy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2013, 08:27:38 am »
This lets people into your base and try them out. See how trust worthy they are. You could do same thing but with tents around your base but be more of a pain.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2013, 01:51:19 pm »
New lock types aren't a bad idea.