March 29, 2024, 07:13:13 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Help us in advertising  (Read 17567 times)

cyclonejack1988

• View Profile
Re: Help us in advertising
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2014, 04:15:34 pm »
Add to your stream title that you play FOnline: Reloaded (Fallout Online), because there are not something like "Fallout Online" and viewers should know proper game name, because it is FOnline. :P

Yes thank you for that I will update my stream with the new name the next time I am on which will probably be tonight.
In the meantime if anyone here wants to see my channel the link is www.twitch.tv/cyclonejack1988  last night I streamed the game for over 11 hours and you can view the archived footage from my channel I do plan to edit the video make a highlight reel of the best moments from that 12 hours of play and upload it to my youtube channel as well so that more people can see the game.

Any and all support to the stream or advertising will be greatly appreciated and also the more people I/We can get to join and watch the stream the more people will get interested and want to play it.

I also have a donation link (no pressure just saying) and any and all donations will go back into hardware to the stream to make it better and more effecient the more games I am able to stream the more of a fanbase I will collect and then when I stream Fonline (which if it continues to be as much fun as last night was I will be doing so regularly) more and more people will see it. Thank you for your attention and for any support you give I hope I am not breaking any forum rules by posting this here.

Strike

Re: Help us in advertising
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2014, 07:25:52 pm »
Advertising code:

Spoiler: show

Later!

I know this would work better just before wipe, but even now you can share the love with internet.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 10:44:35 am by Strike »