April 29, 2024, 05:02:27 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Followers and Companions  (Read 2786 times)

Strike

Followers and Companions
« on: October 31, 2013, 01:47:58 am »
1. Only mercenaries effect now to how many more slaves you can get, also companions should effect to this.
(I know there is few problems like Good Natured and slaver problem, but I would still like to see this somehow reworked)

So, if I'm right now you get +2 slaves from each mercenaries you has on your party.
For companions, maybe same values or +1 slave from each companion.

2. Possible to check mercenaries and slaves status (exp, SPECIAL, best skill...) like companions have, maybe also for animals?
(There is just problem that not all slaves will level up, so maybe it not work so good for slaves about exp but other values)

3. Ghoul companions, less pp requirement with some bad things.
- Ghouls can't use armors and not all weapons.
- 2 types of ghoul companions, Ghoul Crazy and Ghoul Scavenger.
(Ghoul Crazy can use spears, shotguns and rifles and can't run)
(Ghoul Scavenger can use pistols, grenades, SMGs and unarmed weapons and he can run)
- 70-80pp each ghoul companion, less pp requirement than human companion.
- You can get them only from Necropolis and from Gecko.
- There is few combat types for these companions. Small Gunner, Close Combat and Thrower.

4. I know slaves are weaker than other followers, but still I would like them SPECIAL get some buff.
(Some of them are so useless, that you could not even dare use rope)

5. Possible to get slaver with less than 4 intelligence, it's really bad if every slaver build has to be very intelligent.
(This brings little different slaver builds)

6. Possible to tame dogs, like brahmins you don't have to be slaver. You need weaken dog and then use rope on it.

7. I think this is already suggested, but more items for companions and slaves that will increase loyalty.

8. I think there are too many types for mercenaries, enough would be woman and man for combat styles.
(Only for humans, ghouls and mutants stay as they are now)

Melee mercenaries (cheaper woman leather set and man metal armor set) -> cheaper woman and little expensive man, woman does have better AG stat and man has more ST

SG mercenaries (both have combat leather set) -> Both woman and man shooters cost same amount, woman has more PE and man more LK

EW mercenaries (they both have metal MKII set) -> more expensive woman, cheaper man. Woman has more LK and man has more AG

BG mercenaries (both have CA armor set) -> both are very expensive, because of CA armor set. Woman has more AG and man more ST

9. Like I suggested sometime ago, companions should have perks that players are able to choose for them.

10. Possible to get slaver tattoo from Vortis?
(Well, I'm not for so much to this suggestion. But it's pretty boring to always go atleast once to The Den, because of slaver tattoo)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 03:42:35 pm by Strike »

Strike

Re: Followers and Companions
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 02:03:01 am »
Updated

ShOw.

• Wiki Editor
  • Who do you think you are?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 08:17:53 am »
Ill prefer leave it how its it.. its fine and no need waste time with it.. About 10. Metzeger is main slaver you know.. Not everything must move to NCR...

8. I think there are too many types for mercenaries, enough would be woman and man for combat styles.
(Only for humans, ghouls and mutants stay as they are now)

Melee mercenaries (cheaper woman leather set and man metal armor set) -> cheaper woman and little expensive man, woman does have better AG stat and man has more ST

SG mercenaries (both have combat leather set) -> Both woman and man shooters cost same amount, woman has more PE and man more LK

EW mercenaries (they both have metal MKII set) -> more expensive woman, cheaper man. Woman has more LK and man has more AG

BG mercenaries (both have CA armor set) -> both are very expensive, because of CA armor set. Woman has more AG and man more ST

10. Possible to get slaver tattoo from Vortis?
(Well, I'm not for so much to this suggestion. But it's pretty boring to always go atleast once to The Den, because of slaver tattoo)

But i really like this part.. tame dog,ghoul companions,perks for companions, slave stats - maybe make them wear some kind of armors.. not CA but Metal MKII may be enough for slave.. Anyway good ideas.. I wish see this on next update

1. Only mercenaries effect now to how many more slaves you can get, also companions should effect to this.
(I know there is few problems like Good Natured and slaver problem, but I would still like to see this somehow reworked)

So, if I'm right now you get +2 slaves from each mercenaries you has on your party.
For companions, maybe same values or +1 slave from each companion.

2. Possible to check mercenaries and slaves status (exp, SPECIAL, best skill...) like companions have, maybe also for animals?
(There is just problem that not all slaves will level up, so maybe it not work so good for slaves about exp but other values)

3. Ghoul companions, less pp requirement with some bad things.
- Ghouls can't use armors and not all weapons.
- 2 types of ghoul companions, Ghoul Crazy and Ghoul Scavenger.
(Ghoul Crazy can use spears, shotguns and rifles and can't run)
(Ghoul Scavenger can use pistols, grenades, SMGs and unarmed weapons and he can run)
- 70-80pp each ghoul companion.
- You can get them only from Necropolis and from Gecko.
- There is few combat types for these companions. Small Gunner, Close Combat and Thrower.

4. I know slaves are weaker than other followers, but still I would like them SPECIAL get some buff.
(Some of them are so useless, that you could not even dare use rope)

5. Possible to get slaver with less than 4 intelligence, it's really bad if every slaver build has to be very intelligent.
(This brings little different slaver builds)

6. Possible to tame dogs, like brahmins you don't have to be slaver. You need weaken dog and then use rope on it.

7. I think this is already suggested, but more items for companions and slaves that will increase loyalty.

9. Like I suggested sometime ago, companions should have perks that players are able to choose for them.

Wasteland smiles on us..

War war never changes.

Strike

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 04:16:49 pm »
Ill prefer leave it how its it.. its fine and no need waste time with it.. About 10. Metzeger is main slaver you know.. Not everything must move to NCR...
I don't mean to move everything to NCR, but are there any other places to buy slaves? : D
It's just so generic to get slaver tattoo at the Den.

maybe make them wear some kind of armors.. not CA but Metal MKII may be enough for slave..
This is pretty hard to do, because not many slaves can't wear armors.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 04:18:22 pm by Strike »