March 28, 2024, 11:30:05 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Blueprints give-away  (Read 5264 times)

Letoo

• Supporter
  • I'll craft you up.
    • View Profile
Blueprints give-away
« on: October 29, 2013, 10:57:12 am »
Since blueprint became pretty much worthless I'll be giving out 3 blueprints sets that consist of: Minigun BP, Plasma rifle BP, 14mm Pistol BP + 2 additional chosen randomly to express my gratitude to Kilgore for the 'awesome' idea.

Post or PM me why you should be the one to get it, three people receive the set.

Ends in 24h.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 11:05:57 am by Letoo »
Letoo's event foundation [click]

In game nicks:
Letoo
Letoatreidis

Find me on IRC @Letoo or on 1337 radio frq

Dillinger

• View Profile
Re: Blueprints give-away
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 11:01:05 am »
you have inflated self-esteem

Letoo

• Supporter
  • I'll craft you up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 11:05:13 am »
Thanks for the input Pillinger, brilliant as always.
Letoo's event foundation [click]

In game nicks:
Letoo
Letoatreidis

Find me on IRC @Letoo or on 1337 radio frq

Dillinger

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 11:06:25 am »
Thanks for the input Pillinger, brilliant as always.

dont worry be happy :P

greenthumb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2013, 11:15:15 am »
i would take 1 set of your BPs, becouse my tent fireplace is slowly runing out of fuel, and since its placed in desert, i cant afford too much of firewood.

Thanks in advance!

Kelin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2013, 12:25:26 pm »
In no way I intend to offense anyone here, but here’s my point of view on blueprints. I am no crafting expert but I know one thing, blueprints are strategic items that on reloaded have even greater impact than on 2238 because of possible bonuses. I understand that for treasure hunters it’s very interesting because they basically do what they like to do plus they get good money for that. Nonetheless for others this activity can be highly boring not to mention it’s luck dependent and if you are unlucky you can keep searching for months and you will never find a blueprint you want.

For example having +1 PE + 1 AP Combat armor and -1 AP sniper rifle in a battle is a huge advantage and since I know how unbalanced PvP can get, it’s very hard to like this bp system unless you are a mad bp hunter or you are rich enough to buy all blueprints you need. PvP in this game is very competitive and many old players don’t like pure random. You can counter almost any situation but you can’t constantly counter luck. Nobody would play as a sniper that has LK 1 with a very low chance to critically hit. If your enemy wears tesla, you can bring your avenger build, if your enemy is a big gunner you can bring another big gunner. If you see more enemies than your team has, well there is still some chance to gather more people if you have contacts, or you can try to outplay them in lower numbers. Everything is possible but when it comes to good gear you are dependent on luck, either way without putting a huge effort in it you will never get blueprints you need. And even if you were a billionaire there is still a small chance that others won’t be willing to sell their blueprints.

However, I understand that treasure hunters want to keep finding “treasures”, otherwise the whole treasure hunting would be pointless (the same way as grave digging is), so I suggest that there is 1% chance for PA, Vindicator, Pulse rifle or other goodies to spawn in these lockers. That way treasure hunters wouldn’t lose their motivation and could sell their treasures in auctions, while competitive PvP would be saved for average people, who just want to have some fun and to know they have similar fair initial settings.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 12:27:35 pm by Kelin »

KestreL

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2013, 12:44:09 pm »
I suggest that there is 1% chance for PA, Vindicator, Pulse rifle or other goodies to spawn in these lockers. That way treasure hunters wouldn’t lose their motivation and could sell their treasures in auctions, while competitive PvP would be saved for average people, who just want to have some fun and to know they have similar fair initial settings.

I totaly agree with this, But more of a 0.7% chance to find PA. Its pointless to make items like PA,Vindicator,Guass rifle so rare to players beucase once thay finaly get it thay dont wanna use it beucaes it took them 20+ hours on WM to find one of those items

Adams

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2013, 02:07:46 pm »
Agree,those rare items need to be either super strong or more available otherwise they would be used only as a tent decoration.

Strike

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2013, 02:38:40 pm »
So my Doc Field build is useless now : D
BP hunters, died.

Edit: Looks like my Doc Field lost his edge as best doctor on wastes too xD
Damnit...

Edit: Lvl 52 isn't enough anymore :'(
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 02:40:22 pm by Strike »

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2013, 03:08:01 pm »
to express my gratitude to Kilgore for the 'awesome' idea.
No problem, bro. Proud to serve!

Dillinger

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2013, 03:11:31 pm »
RIP Blueprint hanters, pure air in footlockers

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2013, 03:13:14 pm »
R.I.P.

Fahrenheit

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2013, 03:35:06 pm »
Some people just don't allow critique into their minds.

Wallace

• Not a bug. It's a feature...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2013, 06:33:47 pm »
Well if you don't mind i'd like to read minigun BP

The reason is: i'd save 40k of cash xD
Desert Drifters

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2013, 08:28:19 pm »
lol what are u all whining for ? if u want some unique item go play fallout single player game were u can find these rare itwms in game and to be proud of