April 19, 2024, 08:57:47 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Changelog 28/10/2013  (Read 41726 times)

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Changelog 28/10/2013
« Reply #105 on: October 30, 2013, 07:59:41 pm »
if he wants to create a unicorn gun that has a 50% chance for it leaving the barrel ass first and hits you square in the face as opposed to impaling you, so be it.
Will be in next update.

Fahrenheit

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 30, 2013, 09:03:09 pm »
Ladies and gentlemen, i dont think that only the shotguns are the problem.

I think the damage output from all the guns in the game is getting unrealistic.
It is so high that soon we won't feel the difference between wearing armor and not, if it continues like this.
So called tanks are able to survive 2-3 bursts from heavy weapons. "Tank" has lost its meaning because the only difference is if you will die from 1, or 2 bursts. We have pistols that are able to shoot through APA, we are able to create characters that can shoot plasma rifles 15 times, wiping out a small army in one turn. Snipers ale meaningless, because who bothers to cripple an incoming dude, if you can just burst him away from 35 hexes? PvE is becoming jokingly easy with all those weapon buffs. And now, you can just shoot away any dude that comes your way with shotguns, while in reality, they shouldn't be able to penetrate metal armors, not to mention high-tech-space-technology combat armors.

IMO, if you want to throw some balance into game, stop buffing damage of all the guns, it leads nowhere. Either nerf them, or increase effectiveness of armors. Make the combat more tactical by adjusting the crit chances of e.g. sniper rifles, reduce effectiveness of miniguns at long ranges (is that possible to implement?). Because now, it looks like it only matters who has more avengers in their team.

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 31, 2013, 04:47:10 pm »
Did the nerf to the private mines also affect unguarded mines?
I looks like the molerats in Redding respawn quicker then the ore.
I may be broke, but I ain't broken (just twisted).

Knife_cz

• TISM is the best band ever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 31, 2013, 05:12:11 pm »

It is so high that soon we won't feel the difference between wearing armor and not, if it continues like this.
So called tanks are able to survive 2-3 bursts from heavy weapons. "Tank" has lost its meaning because the only difference is if you will die from 1, or 2 bursts. We have pistols that are able to shoot through APA, we are able to create characters that can shoot plasma rifles 15 times, wiping out a small army in one turn. Snipers ale meaningless, because who bothers to cripple an incoming dude, if you can just burst him away from 35 hexes? PvE is becoming jokingly easy with all those weapon buffs. And now, you can just shoot away any dude that comes your way with shotguns, while in reality, they shouldn't be able to penetrate metal armors, not to mention high-tech-space-technology combat armors.

IMO, if you want to throw some balance into game, stop buffing damage of all the guns, it leads nowhere. Either nerf them, or increase effectiveness of armors. Make the combat more tactical by adjusting the crit chances of e.g. sniper rifles, reduce effectiveness of miniguns at long ranges (is that possible to implement?). Because now, it looks like it only matters who has more avengers in their team.

Listen to this man, he speaks wise words.

greenthumb

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 31, 2013, 05:25:34 pm »
iam pretty disgusted about mine sellers moral, i signed a rental agreement for a mine near klamath for 2 weeks for 70k caps, ofc i had to pay all my 70k in advance!...

later, when not even 10 days lapsed, my mine is empty and i cant mine in it anymore!

So iam asking local authorities(GM) to cancel this agreement and command miner - cheater NPC to pay me back all of my expenses!

I have signed 2 agreements for 2 mines, which both of them are out of ore alredy!

Thanks for reading, and i hope for out of court settlement!

Deputy

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 31, 2013, 07:25:02 pm »
iam pretty disgusted about mine sellers moral, i signed a rental agreement for a mine near klamath for 2 weeks for 70k caps, ofc i had to pay all my 70k in advance!...

later, when not even 10 days lapsed, my mine is empty and i cant mine in it anymore!

So iam asking local authorities(GM) to cancel this agreement and command miner - cheater NPC to pay me back all of my expenses!

I have signed 2 agreements for 2 mines, which both of them are out of ore alredy!

Adams

« Reply #111 on: October 31, 2013, 07:42:36 pm »

Is this nigga fo real?

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 31, 2013, 08:01:16 pm »

I am sorry to inform you that nowadays, mine sellers are assholes and the court is corrupted!

Sir Craftkid

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 01, 2013, 01:48:48 pm »
Omg noobs camping buildings with shotguns i actually died now omg nerf this noob shit
And i thought call of duty had tears about weapons...

Sir Craftkid

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 01, 2013, 01:52:29 pm »
So your nolife pvp build is no longer indestructible. LIVE WITH IT KID

Wolverine

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 02, 2013, 11:39:28 am »
One small sugestion, i noticed that npc get names, coud you modify the game to make possible give a name to slave?

Smal change but nice i suppose

By the way, why my slave disapiring from mine where i left them?

Its kind stupid, that the can not flee from tent if i order them, but disaper form publick mines ;/

Weir

« Reply #116 on: November 02, 2013, 12:27:02 pm »

I am sorry to inform you that nowadays, mine sellers are assholes and the court is corrupted!

In next chagelog please double the mine price again whilst halving mine life time.

Probably it will also cut number of players in a half. Straight way to ruin server population.

Keep up 'good work'!

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 02, 2013, 12:36:28 pm »
Some people are whining about imba private mines, others are whining when they get nerfed...

Kaaon

« Reply #118 on: November 02, 2013, 12:47:42 pm »
Some people are whining about imba private mines, others are whining when they get nerfed...

they are still imba for slaves and worthless for player mining
its like sneakers.. users says its ok/nerfed and other says its op..

Fahrenheit

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 02, 2013, 01:02:34 pm »

is somebody willing to comment on this?