March 28, 2024, 10:13:37 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Changelog 28/10/2013  (Read 41585 times)

Strike

Re: Changelog 28/10/2013
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2013, 03:02:23 pm »
People are whining at blueprints being too cheap and game "too easy", at the same time they whine about nerf to bank interest and private mines. I'd like to ask: What the fuck is wrong with you?
CA armor BP baseprice at forums was like 1 million caps, now it can be bought from armorer as 100k caps. People are mad :D

Community is bad, some oldies from 2238. No wonder what is wrong with everyone :D

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2013, 03:05:46 pm »
armor BP baseprice at forums was like 1 million caps, now it can be bought from armorer as 100k caps. People are mad :D
What about the fact that they were available for ~12.500 caps at vendors?
I've said already few times that all blueprints will be available from dialogue options, so if someone bought it for 1.000.000, then... well it's his choice ;)

Strike

« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2013, 03:08:50 pm »
so if someone bought it for 1.000.000, then... well it's his choice ;)
Yeah, good was about to buy one for like 1 million. Now I need only pay 100k caps ;)

Wallace

• Not a bug. It's a feature...
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2013, 03:31:59 pm »
armor BP baseprice at forums was like 1 million caps, now it can be bought from armorer as 100k caps. People are mad :D
I've said already few times that all blueprints will be available from dialogue options, so if someone bought it for 1.000.000, then... well it's his choice ;)

If this was so then simply more frequent BP spawning at vendors would do the trick - after some time the prices of all BPs in the open market would drop noticeably...
Desert Drifters

Nark

• Anti-Russian Wasteland Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2013, 04:16:41 pm »
Lol @ anyone who seriously complains about LSW change, literally nobody in the game was using it and now it is a different weapon entirely that promotes an alternate playstyle.

If you want 10 round bursting BG use M60, if you want 30-40 round bursting BG use minigun, other weapons can be for other things.

Good changelog.
Quote from: Zogra
THIS IS NOT BETA THIS IS SPARTA
ARWH. Scummers to the end.

SEGA_RUS

« Reply #65 on: October 29, 2013, 05:50:29 pm »
http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=1013.0

Here, implementing player's suggestion. However, I don't see any of your posts there... then why have you become suddenly interested about that NOW? :>
1)I got some TB BG chars and now M60 will be one of the BG type of weapon instead 2 for TB characters with no BRD perks
2)burst from LSW now got 3 bullets vs 4 bullest in target and 3 in left and right line
3)killing player in 1hex was awesome  8)

Fahrenheit

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 29, 2013, 05:54:49 pm »

if someone bought it for 1.000.000, then... well it's his choice ;)

it was a CHOICE? You have to be kidding here, at the time it was the only option, not a damn choice.

I do not understand why now ALL the blueprints are available at such outrageously low prices. Blueprints are a specific, one use per character item, they are supposed to be damn expensive. Someone that farmed caps until now, is able to buy every blueprint possible 10 times now. This change kills half of the open market, and makes a mockery of players that farmed countless lockers in search for BPs.
IMO, this change would be reasonable, if you made the BPs price about twice as high as at the open market.
This would made a good sink for caps and would prevent caps from becoming an obsolete trading medium at open market, because it's a realistic scenario when everyone here becomes a millionare.

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2013, 06:43:22 pm »
Whine... Whine never changes.
The end of the month occured pretty much as we predicted:
Too many nerfs, not enough sneak or caps to around...
The details are trivial and pointless. The reasons as always - purely whining ones.
The server was nearly wiped clean of life... An awesome patch strucked by Kilgore's hands quickly raged out of controll.
Spears of ragequitters reigned from the skies, forums were swollowed by flames and fell beneath the whining posts...
But whine... Whine never changes...

Strike

« Reply #68 on: October 29, 2013, 06:55:51 pm »
Whine... Whine never changes.
The end of the month occured pretty much as we predicted:
Too many nerfs, not enough sneak or caps to around...
The details are trivial and pointless. The reasons as always - purely whining ones.
The server was nearly wiped clean of life... An awesome patch strucked by Kilgore's hands quickly raged out of controll.
Spears of ragequitters reigned from the skies, forums were swollowed by flames and fell beneath the whining posts...
But whine... Whine never changes...

AlbertStarski

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 29, 2013, 07:30:59 pm »
Erm... Maybe this is not the best place, and Iam making off topic, but the reason is justified.
Please read my post called E.C.O.N.O.M.Y. The Old Monopoly wise man gave us some hints we should not disregard.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2013, 07:56:07 pm »
Let me repeat it again:

Since launch of Reloaded, all blueprints were meant to be EASILY accessible. Original prices at vendors are even few times lower than current prices at blueprint sellers, the only thing that was wrong was that they spawned not too often.
I don't have an idea what is your issue with blueprints that should cost 1.000.000 etc., it's just pure madness and will not happen. This BP hunting business is just crazy.

You can put other things on auctions like items with decent buffs etc.

People are whining at blueprints being too cheap and game "too easy", at the same time they whine about nerf to bank interest and private mines. I'd like to ask: What the fuck is wrong with you?

Slaves  in mines i mean any mine .  get their gathering time slower by  x20 or even x30 then you can have more people buying it and really digging in it.
Problem with mines are slaves as i can see so lets Nerf slaves and lets buff people digging in mines. not Nerf everything .

Yeah I considered disabling automated gathering by slaves in private mines (or at least make slaves not gather resources beyond 2x of their carry weight) but then guess what? The resulting butthurt would be apocalyptic so I've decided to choose a less radical way.

Spawn of HQ minerals x4 from old time
Where is that "x4" from because it's completely wrong...?

very good answer killgore , im laughing my ass off here , i havent played in the last time because of real lif things but im wondering why so much people whine about BP buying changes and especially mines and slaves ... i mean why are they whining about mines in general because im sure this people are the ones that have 100+ mines themslef full with slaves lol also that BP buying change is very good becuase that people who whine for sure the ones who already bought multiple better bps at vendors,  looking for them at vendors were just butthurt and i always felt like man i spent too much time into such tasks

MickDick

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 29, 2013, 07:57:52 pm »
I understand where people who hunted and bought and traded and dealt with rare blueprints are coming from.

They are in the right, in their own way.

At least now, people will competing in a different style, selling the best armours for high prices.  made a armor that adds 15 normal DT?  Sell it in an auction, I almost gaurantee you'll make 100-200k with that one armor, selling it to some quality over quantity super superior master race competitive Pvp ape, considering how bloated the caps are in this game.

Instead of running around opening up footlockers over and over again...  or paying 1 million for a blueprint.  Sell high quality armors to get your economies monopolies fix.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 29, 2013, 07:58:34 pm »

If this was so then simply more frequent BP spawning at vendors would do the trick - after some time the prices of all BPs in the open market would drop noticeably...

that wouldnt change anything because there are people out there who really have no lifes , i were at vendors when i played reloaded one week on every time but i never were able to catch one of these ca bps or high tier bps beside tesla armor and so on ... economy were broken long before this update my friend and i guess u will never get some healthy economy in that kind of games because there will always be people who play 24/7 and who will figure out every single weakspot in a system

Conantra

• Pojebany, przez Boga ukochany!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2013, 08:55:03 pm »
O my God.

This is not a changelog! THIS IS SPARTA!!!

RUN!
Conantrus Grand Marketus Palace / CAR DEALER --> click :D
Radio 171

Nieco pierdolniety, aczkolwiek ciągle żywy. Pojebany, przez Boga ukochany.

juniorkm7

• Supporter
  • Mess with the best - Die like the rest!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 29, 2013, 09:21:27 pm »
Although I don't post a lot on the forum, after this update I have to write some words because I think it goes not the way as it should...

First thing about weapons - great job! The LSW is now more balanced weapon. Better types of shotguns now are usable.

Secondly about BPs - it is great to be able to buy needed BP. I would recommend also to add CA MKII and Turbo-Plasma BPs. Those items are not so far better than MKI and P94 and it is pointless to not be able to craft them. Instead of them in TC lockers we could find more PA/BoS CA/Enclave Armor and simply craft the stuff mentioned above but with higher ingredients requirements...

I have also suggestion or two before I go to the main point of this post.
As far as I know FOnline is open source. There is a game - fonline2. It is worse than Reloaded imho, but it has 2 things which you could copy Kilgore. First is their fixboy (more ergonomic and with types of items to craft) - link: http://wiki.fonline2.com/index.php/File:Fixboy1.jpg
Second thing, which you could copy from FOnline2 are colourful CA like this one: http://wiki.fonline2.com/index.php/Navy_Armor (it is blue), there is also desert color etc. It would be nice to add more colours (maybe as unique in TC/lockers or simply to craft) It would make the game more interesting when in PvP we could see many colors of fighting fractions.

The main point of this post is ECONOMY
The clue is that we have huge inflation in the game and prices are rising very fast. It is caused by some elements:
- money appears in shops and people take it selling crap/ammo/sources. This fact causes them to have lots of money and other players know about it also. This leads to lowering the value of money in the game... (Typical inflation - look for good examples from history what happened when money was printed to cover the demand). I think that it should be changed in some way of BitCoin philosophy where ammount of money is specified and is in move. There should be also other instruments like giving from 3 to even 10% interest rate for blocking money for longer period in FLC.
However this idea can be useless considering the size of community and lack of such area like Investment, Labour etc... We can discuss it on PM/chat but there is another, much easier idea:

1. The problem of very high prices of rare items can be repaired with limited economy, making them a bit more available to get or simply to be able to buy them from vendors for high price (e.g PA for 200 000 caps will block the price on this level.)
2. Each item should have calculated price to value - eg. metal parts, ammo should be cheaper. When you think about some prices there should be balance - ammo is easy to produce so to get PA from shop you should work 5h of real time to trade ammo on it.
3. Other type of supplying economy with caps - they shouldn't appear from time to time in shops. There should be system known from Fallout Tactics BoS quartermaster. You give items you want to sell and get those you want to buy. If you are selling items with higher value than you want to buy - you get the rest in caps.
4. THIS SYSTEM WILL WORK IF ALL ITEMS ARE ABLE TO BUY IN THE SHOPS AND THEIR VALUE WILL BE CALCULATED AND OPTIMIZED FOR WHOLE SYSTEM.

I don't know anything about writing scripts, but if you want me to help with calculating value I will do it. PM me for details :)

I hope that by sharing opinions and involving as a community in developing this game we will make it better and giving even more fun :D