April 27, 2024, 04:18:25 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Changelog 28/10/2013  (Read 41814 times)

Marshu

• Soldiers of The New World
    • View Profile
Re: Changelog 28/10/2013
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2013, 09:51:46 am »
laser mini guns get buff without getting one direct
??
I think he means that Laser weapons are stronger now, because of nerfed Laser DR of many armors.
lest someone can read +1 for you,
laser weapons defense was to strong but vs laser mini gun well thats another story.
maybe need nerf laser mini just little bit,

And where You see that some armors got laser resistances changed ?

Learn to read - in changelog there is only info about Helmets !!
Sorry DocAN, my fault I'm blind then >.< yeah you are right...

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2013, 09:53:49 am »
LSW looks a bit underpowered, but it should be good for pve and the same build can use a bozar for pvp. 8/10

Shotguns -great. The normal 12ga. could now be jhp-like ( 30dr, 4/3) no point in using it now 9/10

Sneak- me gusta. The sneaker should be a glass cannon. 10/10

Mines- well I don't know. Now you are forced to slave mine. People that have 10 mines will now buy 20 and power-game the extra caps. Casual players won't buy them, get raped in geko and ragequit. I had some ideas, but I do not think they are worth the time needed to read them... c_hieter has a point here, if privat mines spawned only hq ore/minerals things would be much better. 3/10

BP - it kills one of the activites and some player interactions but it is a good caps sink. There should be some nice stuff in lockers now to make up for this. 7/10

Other things -all good, save for the gfx bug 9/10

Final score: 8/10

p.s. damnitstoppostingsoicanpostmypost!
I may be broke, but I ain't broken (just twisted).

PilotPirx

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2013, 10:08:18 am »
Is there any INT requiments to have BP dialog option - Jacob-Hub? I vgot 3 INT and no such option.

manero

• Supporter
  • I love big guns and i cannot lie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2013, 10:12:57 am »
Is there any INT requiments to have BP dialog option - Jacob-Hub? I vgot 3 INT and no such option.

I think at least 3 charisma is needed

----

feedback from me:

Shotguns - OK
Sneak - OK
LSW - Mid-class weapon that need dedicated build? Sorry but no. Maybe if Bozar would be more common  ;) However, more interesting than previous useless LSW.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 10:16:13 am by manero »
Bang Bang Smash

Marshu

• Soldiers of The New World
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2013, 10:34:51 am »

I think at least 3 charisma is needed
Nope, I have 2 charisma- it's enough- you can drink beer to get it up. If it won't work you can use mentats (+2INT, +2CH)

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2013, 10:38:26 am »
the best remedy for BP hunters would be add more rare items to footlockers (maby 30lvl implants) to simulate the player economy.
can you tell me which rare items you can find now in footlockers?

Letoo

• Supporter
  • I'll craft you up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2013, 10:45:19 am »
LSW looks a bit underpowered, but it should be good for pve and the same build can use a bozar for pvp. 8/10

Shotguns -great. The normal 12ga. could now be jhp-like ( 30dr, 4/3) no point in using it now 9/10

Sneak- me gusta. The sneaker should be a glass cannon. 10/10

Mines- well I don't know. Now you are forced to slave mine. People that have 10 mines will now buy 20 and power-game the extra caps. Casual players won't buy them, get raped in geko and ragequit. I had some ideas, but I do not think they are worth the time needed to read them... c_hieter has a point here, if privat mines spawned only hq ore/minerals things would be much better. 3/10

BP - it kills one of the activites and some player interactions but it is a good caps sink. There should be some nice stuff in lockers now to make up for this. 7/10

Other things -all good, save for the gfx bug 9/10

Final score: 8/10

p.s. damnitstoppostingsoicanpostmypost!

The most expensive weapon blueprint is 40k, I cannot believe you actually called it a caps sink.. that's a dumb one, even for a girl.
Letoo's event foundation [click]

In game nicks:
Letoo
Letoatreidis

Find me on IRC @Letoo or on 1337 radio frq

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2013, 10:56:31 am »
Letoo->I meant the idea. To be honest I didn't have the chance to check how expensive they are. If 40k is really the max, then yeah, that sucks...not much of a sink. Maybe Killgore forgot to add one zero at the end?
I may be broke, but I ain't broken (just twisted).

Dillinger

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2013, 10:58:14 am »
gathered inventors, now all is well 8)

greenthumb

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2013, 11:01:13 am »
BP hunters do not necesarily need to search for rare items/BPs, but since they got REALY low amount of XP during their job, XP gain for footlocker finders should be slightly increased, maybe 1000-3500 XP from a single lockpicked and looted footlocker.

Reason is just to make it alternative to other activites like farming, crafting, PVP...

i believe also manual mining (made by player) should be rewarded by XP too, i know about bot and macro problems, but lets find a solution.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 11:02:51 am by greenthumb »

UndertakerST

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2013, 11:41:02 am »
Private mines.

Price 100 k .

Spawn of HQ minerals x4 from old time and if you look from this time x8.

Slaves  in mines i mean any mine .  get their gathering time slower by  x20 or even x30 then you can have more people buying it and really digging in it.

Problem with mines are slaves as i can see so lets Nerf slaves and lets buff people digging in mines. not Nerf everything .

----------------------------------------

BP- i think that price of BP shoud have bigger price in vendors s everyone can buy them if they need it but it will be high price and our BP hunters can have economy back . For instance Combat armor price now is 100k raze it by 10x and you have everything  every BP in vendors put price x10 so everyone can buy it if they need it and BP hunters can still sell them on lower prices and have fun.

So
Combat armor Bp would be in vendors 1 000 000 caps
Combat Helmet Bp would be in vendors 400 000 caps
and so on so multiply with 10 every price or with 5 it will be still ok everyone will have their cut.

Letoo

• Supporter
  • I'll craft you up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2013, 11:49:30 am »
Letoo->I meant the idea. To be honest I didn't have the chance to check how expensive they are. If 40k is really the max, then yeah, that sucks...not much of a sink. Maybe Killgore forgot to add one zero at the end?

I agree, the idea itself is fine and I was looking forward to it... until I actually visited the NPCs. Some of the prices are 10 times lower than the open marked prices (20k for P90C, ~20k for sniper rifle, 25k 223 pistol etc.).
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 11:52:37 am by Letoo »

In game nicks:
Letoo
Letoatreidis

Letoo

• Supporter
  • I'll craft you up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2013, 11:51:43 am »
Private mines.

Price 100 k .

Spawn of HQ minerals x4 from old time and if you look from this time x8.

Slaves  in mines i mean any mine .  get their gathering time slower by  x20 or even x30 then you can have more people buying it and really digging in it.

Problem with mines are slaves as i can see so lets Nerf slaves and lets buff people digging in mines. not Nerf everything .

----------------------------------------

BP- i think that price of BP shoud have bigger price in vendors s everyone can buy them if they need it but it will be high price and our BP hunters can have economy back . For instance Combat armor price now is 100k raze it by 10x and you have everything  every BP in vendors put price x10 so everyone can buy it if they need it and BP hunters can still sell them on lower prices and have fun.

So
Combat armor Bp would be in vendors 1 000 000 caps
Combat Helmet Bp would be in vendors 400 000 caps
and so on so multiply with 10 every price or with 5 it will be still ok everyone will have their cut.

Even though I agree completely it's too late for that now, people would just grab few of each kind 'cause how cheap it is and then sell with 500% margin after the update.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 11:59:09 am by Letoo »

In game nicks:
Letoo
Letoatreidis

DemonHunterV2

• Supporter
  • Lifes to short to be sober
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2013, 12:15:00 pm »
i still say prices of things like sniper combat armor and stuff should be alittle more jacked up 100k is way too cheap

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2013, 02:58:56 pm »
Let me repeat it again:

Since launch of Reloaded, all blueprints were meant to be EASILY accessible. Original prices at vendors are even few times lower than current prices at blueprint sellers, the only thing that was wrong was that they spawned not too often.
I don't have an idea what is your issue with blueprints that should cost 1.000.000 etc., it's just pure madness and will not happen. This BP hunting business is just crazy.

You can put other things on auctions like items with decent buffs etc.

People are whining at blueprints being too cheap and game "too easy", at the same time they whine about nerf to bank interest and private mines. I'd like to ask: What the fuck is wrong with you?

Yeah I considered disabling automated gathering by slaves in private mines (or at least make slaves not gather resources beyond 2x of their carry weight) but then guess what? The resulting butthurt would be apocalyptic so I've decided to choose a less radical way.

Spawn of HQ minerals x4 from old time
Where is that "x4" from because it's completely wrong...?