April 28, 2024, 06:27:56 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Changelog 28/10/2013  (Read 41837 times)

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Changelog 28/10/2013
« Reply #90 on: October 30, 2013, 12:18:20 am »
About Pancor,i suggest to leave dmg and ammo stats as it is and just adjust range to 25...
Finaly some other weapons have point on PVP and everyone is crying about it,sterotype fagz with only Rl,avenger, and snipers...
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 12:23:59 am by kill n die »

What doesn't kill you,makes you stronger...

Ivic777

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 30, 2013, 12:43:20 am »
Man its not just about range, its about dmg too, its ridiculously overpowered. People can do tc in Klamath or in Gecko and camp inside some buildings with pancors like bbs did today, and no one will rush, its really interesting gay tactic.

Strike

« Reply #92 on: October 30, 2013, 12:50:55 am »
Now, go and make suggestions. I'm pretty sure Kilgore will change them somehow as you suggested.
Just stop this war, war that doesn't help anyone.

Ryvaeus

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 30, 2013, 12:59:47 am »
jacky, kill n die: Oh my god get a room you two.

Kilgore: Keep shaking things up. At this point it's getting almost as fun to play the game as it is watching people's reactions on the forum.

People whine because change is happening, and not many are comfortable with leaving behind something familiar for something new. But in the end, remember that we won't find the perfect solution without making some changes.
I hate signatures with oversized images.

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 30, 2013, 07:13:08 am »
So many shitpost i like it :D

Kilgore said in few post before changelog (even week maybe more before it) that bp would be from dialogue. And guess what ? Morons didn't read it and now cry like babies :)

I like that update, waiting for next update.

c_hieter

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 30, 2013, 12:16:05 pm »
I think we need to sit back and look at the root of this game even being here.
its because Kilgore loves this game.
a game he more than likely hasn't been able to play much because of the size of this last change.
he couldn't tell some slaves to write the scripts.
maybe in the game world, but not the real world.
he and whoever is helping him do the dirty work, did the dirty work.
did they make some things good?
hell yes.
did they make some mistakes?
maybe.
but this game is not like a pregnant woman.
you can un-fuck it.
but things take time.
all this bullshit about "you broke this", "you killed that" before you even tried to play is just bullshit.
if your build doesn't work now, change your gameplay.
and find what does work.
we all need to remember that this is kilgore's game.
we are all just guests in his game.
if he wants to create a unicorn gun that has a 50% chance for it leaving the barrel ass first and hits you square in the face as opposed to impaling you, so be it.
he is the boss of this game, not us.
him asking for suggestions and feed back is great, as long as it doesn't overwhelm him and make him say fuck it.
well I said my 2 cents.
feel free to rage on me.
keep up the good work Kilgore.

Ganado

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 30, 2013, 01:43:23 pm »
...we all need to remember that this is kilgore's game.
we are all just guests in his game.
if he wants to create a unicorn gun that has a 50% chance for it leaving the barrel ass first and hits you square in the face as opposed to impaling you, so be it.
he is the boss of this game, not us.

keep up the good work Kilgore.
I don't have a problem with the update, I like it, and I fully agree with your last line, but using the same old "it's their game, don't complain" argument is bullshit. Of course there's a difference between constructive criticism and whining, though. You might want to read what Kilgore said himself http://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,28909.msg250943.html#msg250943 not that I'm suggesting this is anything close to what happened there.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 01:47:31 pm by Ganado »

Eloar

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 30, 2013, 01:55:17 pm »
As PvE player I would say I am a little afraid of those changes to private mains and LSW (as my alt was going to use this weapon).  Personally I really love changes to shotguns. Now those weapons are more usable in wastelands.

Back to LSW. .223 Ammo is easier to obtain for me than 7.62mm so I will stick to LSW (and learn to use it). Looks like it won't be used for crowd control, but as it is similar to L86A2, it is reasonable to have less recoil and better control.

About blueprints: good to know it will be available at those 'low' prizes. Next step would be to make like 2 more advanced workbenches in safe places (safe but not that easy to acces like those in cities). Crafting is super fan for players like me and attracts some non hardcore players. If I would put 1m caps in blueprint and then it would be priced for, lets say, 10k caps i would be sad but. Only my stupid decision would be to blame. Actually if I had 1m caps to spend on BP it wouldn't be my last savings. Event if it was my last savings i would spend that money only in believe to gain more by crafting that item. I'm pretty impressed by number of people whining about that change. Most of them probably has some blueprints and those lost value. Well if You had them for some time and couldn't sell them like right after, then you have then overvalued. Value of item is defined by people willing to pay for it. This will be better for players in general.

Thanks for that update. Thanks for so much work you put in it.

Dillinger

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 30, 2013, 05:27:33 pm »
shotguns are way to strong for 4 ap/burst sg weapon. i would reduce pancor dmg by 20%.
this shoguns can be easily abusable: companions or slaves/mercs with pancors + green amunition ;D

u was raped player with pancor? ;D

Ivic777

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 30, 2013, 05:51:16 pm »
Maybe Kilgore should boost mauser, i mean people should use that gun too, and i think it should be stronger then gauss pistol, when pancor can be stronger then avenger. And what did i say? BBS are using now that lame gay camping tactic with pancors so they can win some tcs. Pvp is practically destroyed now.

Dillinger

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 30, 2013, 05:52:44 pm »
lol exel good, pancor bad? :D :D :D :D

Knife_cz

• TISM is the best band ever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 30, 2013, 06:03:17 pm »
this builds are way to op and i lost joy of pvp when i know i cant win vs camping pancors noobs. when u had av u needed some "skill" to 1hex enemy, now you just stand in the corner and click click clikc with your 11/75% +280 hp pancor burster. pure pvp. well done well done!
Then
<spoiler>
Don't go close range againts shotguns
</spoiler>

Ivic777

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 30, 2013, 06:18:10 pm »
But Jacky for pancor build u also need skill, u have to click many times per second, so its not so easy. See how BBS with their pro skills took all the towns? ;)

Seppsky

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 30, 2013, 06:27:32 pm »
But Jacky for pancor build u also need skill, u have to click many times per second, so its not so easy. See how BBS with their pro skills took all the towns? ;)

:) Yeah, we took the towns. And what are you gonna do about it, huh? :)

Ivic777

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 30, 2013, 06:30:09 pm »
If will let you to rejoice a little bit. ;)