April 25, 2024, 11:23:04 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Useful Sierra Army Depot and New BP's  (Read 4022 times)

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Useful Sierra Army Depot and New BP's
« on: October 27, 2013, 11:47:58 pm »
First of all i want to talk about Sierra,it's pretty nice place but really uselles (except adv. workbench) the Sierra army was great facility of high tech, stuff and it still should be...
I suggest to add there Automated CNC terminal like in TLA Mk.2) for crafting high teh stuff,like turbo plasma,yk 32,yk42,gauss pistol/rifle,vindicator,PA,BA,ECA and bozar but with no bonuses...
Crafting such items would require BP,the way of getting such BP would be from footlockers and upcoming dungeons,chance in footlocker to get such bp would be same as for CA bp,also they could be obtain from special encounters like abandoned factory (finaly this "special enco" would be useful)
What it would bring: 1.Finaly people wouldn't be so afraid to bring rares to PVP,like now they just rust in peace in all those bases/tents.
                                 2. Sierra would become new useful place and possibilities for PVP...
                                 3. Useful place for using Pulse Grenades.
Let's look at it more deeply:
Add around Sierra agressive Sentry bots mk.1 as an encounter that would patrol around sierra and shoot everything at sight.
2-6 sentry bots in encounter,armed with mingun and robo rocket launcher,possible loot: rocket AP ammo (around 10-15),5mmAP (around 500-800) and electronic parts (2-5 per robot).

Entrance of Sierra: There is already turrets with dual minigun BUT they have Jhp ammo so basicly they do no dammage,replace the jhp ammo,give them 5mmAP and HP boost.

1.st floor:

Add Sentry Bots mk.2 loaded with 5mmAP,rockets and Avenger minigun,it wouldn't be so easy to get rid of them like now...
There is an elevator,it should require science skill to get the doors open,you gona need to hack terminal that is there,that's why science skill.Lift Doors will remain openned for 5-10 minutes like in Glow,
With elevator you would get yourself to 3th floor where would be like 2-3 robots waiting for you,right from the elevator from where u cane is another that will take you to 4th floor where would be CNC plant.
And also maany robots...

Robots will respawn after 45minutes,same for turrets.
If you have more ideas please post,i think this is a good suggestion,it would bring more opportunities for craft/pvp/pve and rp,also people would finaly use much more rares...
Make comments,critics,but constructive and senseful,not flame...
cheers.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 12:15:43 am by kill n die »

What doesn't kill you,makes you stronger...

Knife_cz

• TISM is the best band ever.
    • View Profile

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Useful Sierra Army Depot and New BP's
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2013, 12:01:14 am »
http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=1197.0
i did complete suggestion,not like you: "just lock it or changed to dungeon"...
That's the difference why i made another post about it,also it isn't about sierra only...

Knife_cz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2013, 12:02:46 am »
http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=1197.0
i did complete suggestion,not like you: "just lock it or changed to dungeon"...
Since you can't appareantly read, I'll just quote it for you :
Kilgore : Yeah Sierra rework is planned.
See? Was it that hard to read that one sentence? And do you know what that means? Something is planned for Sierra! Ba-zoom boom!

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2013, 12:07:21 am »
1. It's suggestion how can sierra look and work like.
2. He said it would be reworked but didn't post any details and he probably don't have some complete plans how and what should be there...
3. I made almost full information suggestion about how it can look/work like as i'm free to make such suggestion and it is on his mind if he would implant something of this ingame,not in your stupid pointless comments.
4. Stay on topic,not on your "cath words game"
Since you are the truly one who can't probably read and understand such circumstances,please be that kind and ignore this post,it would look much beter without your comments no matter what you say there unless you will make some constructive critic or so comment.
Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 12:09:27 am by kill n die »

Knife_cz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2013, 12:10:19 am »

3. I make almost full information suggestion about how it can look/work like as i'm free to make such suggestion and it is on his mind if he would implant something of this ingame,not in your stupid pointless comments.

The only thing you done is turning it also into dungeon, except with a few more words, and two giga-ass screenshots with bots copy/pasted over it.
And instead of 'locking it up' as I said, you replaced it with 'New pvp location', well here are news for ya : Why open another pvp place, when there isn't any pvp in the first place?

Gee its like you can't act professionaly and actually think/discuss the suggestion.

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2013, 12:13:42 am »

3. I make almost full information suggestion about how it can look/work like as i'm free to make such suggestion and it is on his mind if he would implant something of this ingame,not in your stupid pointless comments.

The only thing you done is turning it also into dungeon, except with a few more words, and two giga-ass screenshots with bots copy/pasted over it.
And instead of 'locking it up' as I said, you replaced it with 'New pvp location', well here are news for ya : Why open another pvp place, when there isn't any pvp in the first place?

Gee its like you can't act professionaly and actually think/discuss the suggestion.
Since you still make pointless comments and truly didn't read the concept at all,it is waste of time to try argue with you so please don't bother to respond cause it would be pointless anyway) and let others people who understand such concept to comment and also the proper ones that should comment it...
Thanks .

Knife_cz

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2013, 12:17:50 am »
Pointless? Are you serious?
Kilgore said it WILL be reworked; well lets look at your suggestion - 'lets place CNC there, add some bots there, remove that plasma field, exchange JHP for Piercing, add some loot'

You seriously call that reworking of Sierra? Its more of a changing-of-Sierra

And please, do explain me the 'complicated concept' of yours. I am truly interested.

Edit; and Kilgore stated somewhere (Correct me if I am wrong) that high-end stuff such as PA, BA, Turbo Plasma Rifle..etc etc will be never craftable.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 12:21:14 am by Knife_cz »

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2013, 12:53:47 am »
Gee, I like to watch those two doing forum PvP.

Popcorn anyone?

Knife_cz

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2013, 01:11:58 am »

Popcorn anyone?
Oh shut it you, its critism.
And poiting out his nonsense.

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2013, 06:01:26 am »

Popcorn anyone?
Oh shut it you, its critism.
And poiting out his nonsense.

Nonesense is your second name,using word that you don't even know what they mean is your main "defense" as i see...

fallensoldier123

• There is only war!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2013, 06:31:07 am »

Popcorn anyone?
I like some.
But let me get on topic i like this idea but make it a dungeon and it sure be there in a room after you kill the boss as rewards.
Da ya zay somet'in'z humiez?

Every screen has gone red! That means I'm going      SUPERFAST! DAKKA! DAKKA! DAKKA!

greenthumb

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2013, 10:57:12 am »
idk, BP for gauss pistol, are you sure? I would prefer something like rare loot(gauss parts...whatever) so crafting of those is limited.
Even if i have to agree we need more of these weapons.

Weir

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2013, 11:21:30 am »