April 27, 2024, 02:27:03 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Initial changelog  (Read 93450 times)

Urgo

• View Profile
Re: Initial changelog
« Reply #75 on: November 03, 2013, 10:39:09 pm »
It seems I cannot read ;D I completely misunderstood what the foreworker was saying. He was just asking me for the name.

NoDriLL

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 01, 2014, 10:32:22 am »
Missing changelog from 31.08:

Changelog 31.08.2013
- Gun Runners Caravan Package quest is repeatable (after 6-9 hours randomly),

The caravan package (the quest you need to kill some mutants for the gunrunners) its not repeatable. Im trying to do it again and it no longer has a dialogue option.
"War, war never changes..."

kudlaty

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 22, 2014, 06:37:38 pm »
The caravan package (the quest you need to kill some mutants for the gunrunners) its not repeatable. Im trying to do it again and it no longer has a dialogue option.

I agree
Shake ya ass
watch ya self
Shake ya ass
Show me what you workin with

RADlATION

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 23, 2014, 04:27:33 pm »
im ultra high fan of fallout and i see a problem here for newbies

there is no full post or vid about mechanics of a game a fan of fallout dont know about crafting here about ''FIX'' about quarries... safehouse factions etc

somone with full info about all the mechanics of rhis game should do videos or buidebook

Crafting
gathering resources
what is FIX
basic mechanics ( Real time etc )
Advanced mechanics ( How to create party etc ) i was fighting with mechanics of this game for about 3hours before we made a party !!!

Combat for newbies
Where to start what to do
Factions how to join or crate ?
Adv.Faction What faction gives you and what can you do for it
Constructing
Get yo Ride
Be warned movie ( Staling lockpicking car thief )
Tips and Tricks
How to farm and where

AND MAAAANY MORE

the problem is i dont know everything about this game i started 3 days ago and i will be glad if i would know how to make movies for youtube and i need a guide and couple of newbies that will make questions

for writeglithes and my english im sorry if i made some mistakes

still i want to know am i correct or there is a place where i can get everything i want to know

BTW ( i dont want to be banned or something ) these guides that are here on forum are S@#$

Strike

« Reply #79 on: May 23, 2014, 04:36:25 pm »
BTW ( i dont want to be banned or something ) these guides that are here on forum are S@#$
I think guides are just fine, but there are some limits on the forum. Like for example, text limit per post.

There is better place to read about game:
http://www.fonline-reloaded.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 04:43:40 pm by Strike »

RADlATION

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 23, 2014, 04:41:08 pm »
Im sorry but videos are much better and even on your guide there are many things that are not writen just saying i like to go to youtube and type

like uuum Fallout online how to ..... and there should be all that i mentioned i just want to help sorry if i made somone sad/angry

Strike

« Reply #81 on: May 23, 2014, 04:44:15 pm »
Im sorry but videos are much better and even on your guide there are many things that are not writen just saying i like to go to youtube and type
I agree that videos are lot better, but I don't know how to do great videos with much content. I do what I do best, write.

I would do better guide, but there are those forum limits. And I don't know better way to do it.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 04:48:36 pm by Strike »

RADlATION

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 23, 2014, 04:56:32 pm »
well.... then i have a guide.... now i need a good program to crate movies and i will make them with you even

we will need team speak motivation and some experience in creating movies i can make them i know how to talk to peeps just never made any fallout vid i am on couple gameplays but you know... modering movies uploading never done that....

maybe somone that will read this i think administrator would help !

< EDIT#1 >

Recruting intrested peeps in help guide
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 11:26:32 am by RADlATION »