- Max nickname length increased from 12 to 16 characters.
- Soft level cap at 24, you can gain more experience levels without HP/Perk gain (but with Skill point gain). There is no other level cap - not even 99 level cap.
- You are able to exceed your Carry Weight (up to 200% CW), but you will be unable to run.
- Carry Weight increased for all characters by 20kg.
- Odd values of Endurance give additional +1 HP each 2 levels, starting from 2nd level (additional +12 HP),
- Fixed a bug on registration screen where you could register a character with INT=0 or STR/AG>10.
- Added option for female characters to get a green mohawk skin at the barber (animations by: Geras
However, not all animations are available:
- Jumpsuit - Basic animations and knife
- Leather Jacket - All animations
- Leather Armor - Basic animations, knife, pistol and SMG
- Metal Armor - Basic animations and SMG
Other armors can be used also (Combat Armors, Robes, Power Armors) - ofc they have all animations.
- Merged Unarmed and Melee Weapons skill into one: Close Combat. The other skill is unused for now,
- Lockpick cooldown decreased from 2 minutes to 15 seconds.
- Decreased Lock complexity for most lockers. They should require max 150% Lockpick now.
- Lockpicking an already lockpicked car will no longer give experience points.
- -50 Sneak penalty for sneaking in bluesuit.
- -150 Sneak penalty for using Heavy weapons (previously -72)
- -100 Sneak penalty for using Rifles (previously -36)
- Increased experience reward for disarming explosives to 150xp (from 50)
- Traps skill scaled down, will have maximum effect at 150% skill
- Fixed disarming of Anti-personnel mines.
- Experience from using First Aid is not gained by characters with level higher than 30. Fast solution, later will be changed with something better.
- Changed experience from dismantled items to 25 + 1% of item base cost.
- Maximum value of some skills was capped as following:
First Aid, Doctor - 200%
Outdoorsman - 175%
Lockpick, Traps, Steal, Barter - 150%
Science, Repair - 125%
While capped, skills have maximum effect so for example you will need 125% Repair for same results as previously with 300% Repair.Repair skill REWORKED
- Doesn't require another item to repair,
- 125% Repair -> 95% chance for successful repair,
- Successful maintenance repairs item to max condition, at the same time it decreases max condition by:
3-5% if used with Super Tool Kit in active slot,
8-10% if used with Tool in active slot,
12-15% if used without additional tools.
- Failed maintenance only decreases max condition (as above).
- 5% chance to break your tools,
- there is a chance that max condition will not be decreased if you use tools (Super Tool Kit - 20% chance, Tool - 10% chance).
- no cooldown.
- Added Wrench as an additional tool for repairing, less effective than Super Tool Kit and more than Tool. Will decrease max condition of an item by 6-7% and has 15% chance of perfect repair (no max condition decrease).
- Added Oil Can as rare repair tool. Only one-use tool, it will always repair an item perfectly (without max condition loss).
- Perfect repair gives 250 experience points.
- Increased movemend speed gained from Pathfinder perk from 15% to 25%.
- Pack Rat was moved to Support Perks and is given by Dangerous Dan. Only level 6 is required,
- Strong Back moved to Support Perks, with the same requirements as previously (Level 6, Endurance 6). Given by Francis in Broken Hills.
- Dismantler - requires 120% Science (previously 150%),
- Master Thief - requires 125% Steal (previously 150%),
- Mr. Fixit - requires 120% Repair (previously 150%),
- Negotiator - requires 125% Barter (previously 150%),
- Pathfinder - requires 150% Outdoorsman (previously 175%),
- Pickpocket - requires 125% Steal (previously 175%),
- Treasure Hunter - requires 125% Lockpick (previously 150%).
- Increased Hit the Gaps effect from -25% to -50% of target's armor's critical modifiers.
- Removed "Best of Bad Lot" support perk, due to changed Repair system it is no longer useful,
- Removed Spray And Pray perk for balancing,
- Changed Bonus HtH Damage to More HtH Criticals and HtH Criticals to Better HtH Criticals perks,
- Last character perk from levelling should be chosen until level 30, or it will be lost (this change was required vs implants). There is a warning after level 24 if the perk was not chosen.
- Removed Fast Reload perk,
- Quick Pockets now reduces reload cost to 1,
- Increased level requirement of Quick Pockets to 6.
- Factions can be found by one character.
- Old Namecolorizing.txt (2009/2010) with improved functionality
- Added an option to colorize whole factions in Namecolorizing.txt by their number automatically (one line per faction)
- Added ~factionnames command to list all factions and their numbers
- Amount of materials required to build a base was decreased:
Depot - 250x Firewood (was 1000), 250x Junk (was 500), 15x Metal Parts, 10x Electronic Parts,
Trapper's Camp - 30x Brahmin Hide (was 50), 30x Firewood, 15x Metal Parts, 10x Electronic Parts,
Scrapheap - 350x Junk (was 2000), 50x Metal Parts (was 100), 10x Electronic Parts,
Outpost - 250x Firewood (was 500), 300x Junk (was 1750), 15x Metal Parts, 10x Electronic Parts
- Changed Bunker base price from 500.000 caps to 350.000.
- Bunker base will now spawn between New Reno, Redding and Broken Hills (instead of Necropolis)
- Removed cooldown for Caravan box quest.
- Increased reward for Caravan box quest: 250 caps (previously 100 caps) and 300 experience points (previously 50).
- Mira's debt reward changed from 75 to 750 experience points.
- Buster's cigarettes reward changed from 30 caps and 80 exp to 300 caps and 800 experience points.
- Increased experience for Bunker quest, from 100 and 150 exp to 1000 and 1500,
- Cathedral basement quest now gives 1500xp instead of 150xp, does no longer require Lockpick skill, added few valuable items.
- San Francisco subway quest now gives 2500xp instead of 250xp, also added Flamer and Laser pistol, some ammo and few valuable items.
- Mutants in Gun Runners Caravan Package quest are again lootable.
- Tanker quest is now repeatable after 6-9 hours,
- Tanker quest requires 18 lvl now,
- Improved reward for completing "Deliver Message for Elmer" quest: 3000 experience points (previously 500) and Geiger Counter,
- Improved reward for completing "Find Lucy for Hernandez" quest: 250/1200/2000 experience points (previously 100/500/1000).
- A Man's job - improved reward to 8000xp, 6000 Bottle caps, 14mm Pistol, Scout Handbook and 60x 14mm ammo for Slavers and to 8000xp and 3000 Bottle caps for non-slavers
- Howitzer Shells - improved reward from 300xp to 750xp
- Get a Dean's Electronics Book - improved reward from 200xp to 800xp
- Scavenge for Lorraine - improved reward from 50xp to 150xp and 250xp to 1350xp, also ammo from 50x 10mm JHP to 350x 10mm JHP
- Montag's Water Pump - improved reward from 300xp to 900xp
- Therese in LA - improved reward for book to 500xp
- Investigate for the Sad Wife - improved reward from 200xp to 500xp
- Repair Becky's table - improved reward from 300xp and 200 bottle caps to 900exp and 400 bottle caps
- Delivery quest for Becky - increased reward to 650xp and 150caps
- Joining Raiders - added FN FAL HPFA and 100x 7.62mm ammo to reward
- Far Go Scout - improved reward from 200xp and 20 caps to 400xp to 120 caps
- Iguana Pete's Missing Son - increased reward from 500xp and 300 bottle caps to 2000xp and 500 bottle caps
- The Gun Runner Delivery - increased reward to 750xp and Metal Mask Mk II blueprint
- The Wasteland Band - increased reward for every part of the quest, added Scout's Handbook
- Collect the Radscorpion Eggs - increased reward from 250xp and 250xp to 1250xp and 450xp
- The Inoperative Mr Handy Robot - changed blueprint reward from Needler to Super Sledge
- Medical Investigation - increased xp reward from 100xp to 500xp for every station and for finishing quest
- The Vault City Contact - increased reward from 200xp to 400xp
- Make some deal for Whiskey Bob - reward boosted to 750xp and 275 bottle caps
- Get brahmin hides for Balthas - Charisma requirement removed, cooldown lowered to 15 minutes
- Check Orville Wright's contacts - reward is now Speech-based. Kitty will speak with you even if you have 10 EN / AG
- Water the Farmers - reward increased to 150xp, cooldown lowered to 15 minutesMeat Delivery from Grisham in Modoc
- Delivery to Mom in Den - 525xp and 225 bottle caps
- Iguana Pete - 750xp and 350 bottle caps
- Miky NCR - 720xp, 320 bottle caps
- John MacRae - 550xp, 320 bottle capsSlave run changes:
- Level 18 required
- Cooldown removed
- Rewards decreased a bitCaravans
- If no one noticed it before, caravan quest has been added shortly before 2238 was closed, so it's now in game.Crimson Caravan
: Hub->NCR->BH->VC->New RenoFar Go Traders
: Hub->SF->Redding->Modoc->VC->New RenoVan Graffs
: Redding->Den->KlamathStockmen's Association
: Redding->New Reno->NCR->Junktown->HubGoods'n Go
: Gecko->Broken Hills->New Reno->NCRHang Transportation
: SF->Adytum->HubGun Runners
Character level 9 required. The quest should be an easy way to get some money and experience.
- Increased reward for caravans - 1500 caps per route (instead of 250), also 150xp * character level.
- In case of failure, you can pay 2500 caps to reset caravan quest status.
- Maximum number of caravan NPC guards decreased from 9 to 4.
- Caravan guards have higher Hit Points, Perception and weapon skills,
- Caravan guards have unlimited ammo,
- One of caravan guards will carry Laser Rifle instead of FN FAL,
- Rewards for various caravan routes adjusted - based on length and difficulty of route.
- Experience gained from caravans is now Reward*Character level/10.
- Caravan leader will now use Plasma Rifle instead of M60.
- Added colorizing of NPC caravan members (green).