April 26, 2024, 03:08:38 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Slaver build help  (Read 1650 times)

Strike

Slaver build help
« on: October 19, 2013, 10:27:36 am »
I need some serious help with slaver build.
Few questions I would like to get answer.

1) I have 10 charisma, with magnetic personality support perk I get +1 extra space and +50pp, right?

2) When buying mercs, Charisma and Luck is things that effect to mercenaries HP. How much effect will be, if other SPECIAL is 1?

3) Is wiki updated, and is this right?
Number of Slaves you can have is 2 + number of Mercs you own

4) I'm using Wine, some of controls aren't working. One of most important controls aren't working, to move up followers.
(Was ALT, if I remember right)

Is there possible to change that control?

greenthumb

• View Profile
Re: Slaver build help
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 11:56:15 am »
1) right
2)i think that kilgore stated SPECIAL do not affect mercs anymore.
3)yes its up to date
4)not sure whats WINE is, but to control followers you use ALT+M1 on empty hex to move(move high priority) or flee, to hex occupied by npc/player to atack... there are some other possibilites, but you ll see later

About changing this controls , i cant rly say...

In general for slaver build:
10 charisma for slaver is overkill, 7 will be enough

-you ll be using 3 ghouls mercs (3x60pp=180pp) and so on (3+2)5 slaves
- for 180 pp you ll need just 7CH+beer+mentats(100pp), magnetic personality(50pp) and 100% speech(33pp)
-you need 180 pp only to buy those 3 ghouls mercs, after that you dont have to care about pp anymore...
-leave mercs in safe area and go enslave some rave party...
-have fun

NOTE: maximum possible amount of NPC followers is current game is 10(6 slaves + 4 ghoul mercs) for this settings you would need 240pp, what means(10CH~100pp+mangetic personatlity~50pp+270% speech~90pp) what is just OVERKILL, not neecesary at all