April 23, 2024, 12:48:42 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Fucking miniguns, man...  (Read 7469 times)

xargas

• View Profile
Fucking miniguns, man...
« on: October 18, 2013, 11:40:10 pm »
Hi, this is my first post on this forum, so hello, and since my butt is so full of hurt atm, one simple question: Is there anything to counter being 1 shotted by a retard with minigun? Except obvious shit, like not encountering them. What grinds my gears is, no matter how tanky you are (maybe except PA, I just didnt get it yet so I cant tell) you are being one-shotted. Maybe, just maybe, if a guy is super lame, and you are lucky, 2 shots.

Anything?

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Fucking miniguns, man...
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 11:48:17 pm »
Hi, this is my first post on this forum, so hello, and since my butt is so full of hurt atm, one simple question: Is there anything to counter being 1 shotted by a retard with minigun? Except obvious shit, like not encountering them. What grinds my gears is, no matter how tanky you are (maybe except PA, I just didnt get it yet so I cant tell) you are being one-shotted. Maybe, just maybe, if a guy is super lame, and you are lucky, 2 shots.

Anything?
did you got killed in mariposa?

What doesn't kill you,makes you stronger...

xargas

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013, 11:53:33 pm »
I got killed everywhere dude :D No, today just near Broken Hills, NCR, Hub and Den :P

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2013, 11:58:30 pm »
I got killed everywhere dude :D No, today just near Broken Hills, NCR, Hub and Den :P
aha,oh well then level up some good build and farm some stuff mate

What doesn't kill you,makes you stronger...

Top-Hat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2013, 01:57:09 am »
A good way to avoid this is checking the area with the "Town/Map" function.

Or, if you encounter them. Don't let them get close enough to one hex you?

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2013, 02:45:14 am »
Small tip- 10end x3 life giver, 2x toughness, adrenaline rush, and psycho +beer and ca mk2 armor over 50% and you can laugh at them.

xargas

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2013, 08:55:04 am »
Top Hat, the problem was, the range didnt really matter :D In Gecko, the dude hit me for 256 from about 15-20 hexes :D

Weir

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2013, 11:15:01 am »
Fallout Online has nothing common with good old Fallout - it's just that the name was simply stolen. Fallout Reloaded is pretty much like western duel - who shots first wins. Most of people will probably hate me for what I've just wrote but it's truth. Most of new players are disgusted in few hours of playing, they quit and never come back.

MMO with 200 players at the weekends... don't make me laugh...

Neuromancer

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2013, 12:51:40 pm »
Fallout Online has nothing common with good old Fallout - it's just that the name was simply stolen. Fallout Reloaded is pretty much like western duel - who shots first wins. Most of people will probably hate me for what I've just wrote but it's truth. Most of new players are disgusted in few hours of playing, they quit and never come back.

Honestly, if this would be 10000+ players game, made by some corpo, it wouldn't be nearly 1/10th game that I would enjoy. Nowadays games are targetted at casual players so they get much bigger playerbase so those earn much bigger money.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 12:57:27 pm by Neuromancer »

"... when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you ... " - F. Nietzsche

Weir

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2013, 02:39:01 pm »

Honestly, if this would be 10000+ players game, made by some corpo, it wouldn't be nearly 1/10th game that I would enjoy. Nowadays games are targetted at casual players so they get much bigger playerbase so those earn much bigger money.

Relax, faggot bag. Prove your story or it didn't happen. That's how the internet works.

Neuromancer

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2013, 03:02:01 pm »
That's how internetz works.
We will rly miss ye.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 03:41:11 pm by Neuromancer »

"... when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you ... " - F. Nietzsche

Weir

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2013, 03:20:30 pm »
That's how internetz work.
We will rly miss ye.

Yeah, whatever kid.

Neuromancer

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2013, 03:27:06 pm »

Weir

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2013, 03:51:36 pm »

Neuromancer

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2013, 03:54:11 pm »
Would you shut the fuck up kid? Fuckin Poles...
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 03:58:50 pm by Neuromancer »