April 29, 2024, 07:13:16 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Explanation of mysterious origin of STATs of some players.  (Read 5784 times)

cubik2k

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Explanation of mysterious origin of STATs of some players.
« on: October 17, 2013, 06:44:10 pm »
Explanation of mysterious origin of STATs such as Hit Points, Action Points, etc. with different players.

1 Perfectly player character is built.
2 Earned implants, such as during events as a reward.
3 Bonuses of rare items (do not ask, do not remember of what).
4 Stuffed with drugs.
5 Perhaps some other things, but I do not remember at the moment.

It is not possible that a player could have a non-routine of STATs by an illegal route, in addition to hacking. Personally, I do not know of such a case to have someone hack the game.

So please:
1 Do not create sensational topics of players with strange stats.
2 Unnecessarily do not report such cases.
3 Do not bother, just try to build your own character and take care of playing.

Thank you!

greenthumb

• View Profile
Re: Explanation of mysterious origin of STATs of some players.
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 02:06:37 pm »
maybe i ll be bother you now, but could you explaing all perks then? becouse there are stil perks which are questionbale in matter of their effects, also what is cheat or not is influenced by general knowledge of ingame possibilities

1.Living anatomy
-dmg is not affect by crit multiplier, its just flat +5dmg at the end of calucation for final dmg (per atack, not bullet), right? anyway it would be nice to know a complete formula for dmg with all possbile bonuses from perks or items.
-"better luck when using FA", wtf is this? how exactly it increase your chance to ciritcal succes or ciritcal failure?, how is chance to critical succes or critical failure affected by LK itself?
-arent there any "hidden" effects of this perk?

2.Better criticals
-does this perk increase you power crit roll by "+20"(20-120 power cril roll) or +20%(1-120 power crit roll)
-for which atacks this perk is calculated? (unarmed, melee, throwing,SG,BG,EW, traps?)

3 BRD/MRD
-for which atacks this perk is calculated? (unarmed, melee, throwing,SG,BG,EW, traps?)

4.Hit the Gaps
-i expect it does increase your  chance to critical hit aswell as your power crit roll(by25% of oponents armor mods, but please confirm this.
-does this perk affect only armors? or helmets aswell?

5.Iron grip
-how does this perk affect chance to drop weapon?(halved?) or get ijnured arm?(halved?), pls confirm

6. Right between the eyes

7.finesse
-lacks any detailed description, there should be info about (-25% armor crit modifiers (also helmet?))... not sure what else except +10% CtC and +30 openents DR 

Are there any other quests/dialogues affecting combat stats?(except all support perks or gunruners training(+15SG)?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 02:15:30 pm by greenthumb »

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013, 02:15:24 pm »
-Only +5 dmg to final calculation
-Huh i'm not sure if kilgore didn't changed it but lk don't affect now FA at all, Its just old description

+20, for every crit (traps can't be critical, and I'm not sure if hth count to this)

For every shooting weapon

If i remember correctly it was impossible to cripple and drop. I can be wrong because never used this perk it can be just +str for check when crit effect roll occur for it

Where did you get that crit modificator stuff? Huh Its only +10 cc and +30dr for enemy

greenthumb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2013, 11:52:35 pm »
maybe i ll be bother you now, but could you explaing all perks then? becouse there are stil perks which are questionbale in matter of their effects, also what is cheat or not is influenced by general knowledge of ingame possibilities

1.Living anatomy
-dmg is not affect by crit multiplier, its just flat +5dmg at the end of calucation for final dmg (per atack, not bullet), right? anyway it would be nice to know a complete formula for dmg with all possbile bonuses from perks or items.
-"better luck when using FA", wtf is this? how exactly it increase your chance to ciritcal succes or ciritcal failure?, how is chance to critical succes or critical failure affected by LK itself?
-arent there any "hidden" effects of this perk?

2.Better criticals
-does this perk increase you power crit roll by "+20"(20-120 power cril roll) or +20%(1-120 power crit roll)

3 BRD/MRD

4.Hit the Gaps
-i expect it does increase your  chance to critical hit aswell as your power crit roll(by25% of oponents armor mods, but please confirm this.
-does this perk affect only armors? or helmets aswell?

5.Iron grip
-how does this perk affect chance to drop weapon?(halved?) or get ijnured arm?(halved?), pls confirm

6. Right between the eyes

7.finesse
-lacks any detailed description, there should be info about (-25% armor crit modifiers (also helmet?))... not sure what else except +10% CtC and +30 openents DR 

Are there any other quests/dialogues affecting combat stats?(except all support perks or gunruners training(+15SG)?

well i figured out that for example more criticals and even more criticals do work for any combat style (SG,BG,EW,throwin and CLOSE COMBAT aswell - but requirements are tied just with SG,BG,EW and throwing!!!), what is pretty confusing and might be considered cheating for somebody who dont know the game mechanics, this general lack of information (unavailability) .

Now iam wondering if this shit is same with better criticals, if its so people can make hth characters which will instakill in 1 of 2 atacks, not considering combination with morecrit,even more crit and rest of HTH crit perks(power crit  roll between 50-150???) resulting into chance to crit on arms 95% (with all available crit perks and trait+ haymaker)

Make the things correct and clear, or its not worth even doing it.

NOTE: what about answers to my previous questions? i do NOT consider perteks terse answers sufficient, cubik you created the thread to prevent rumours, so clarify this on your own, you are one of few who can do it!

EDIT: also WTF is with MOS, does it work only while wearing armor? whats the meaning of "man of steel" then, man with "extra plate of steel" on armour? shit, iam disapointed
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 12:07:54 am by greenthumb »

Shamessa

• Freelancer
    • View Profile
    • Rulers and Empires
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2013, 12:54:23 pm »
While I do understand that some builds might seem "not fair", yet they are, here is a question about...

Its possible, that player can have 19 shots in 1 turn? Or, if "no" is the answer, if its possible anyhow that I can lost my turn in any way? I had situation (got log from it) where 1 player performed in 1 turn 2 steps and then lunched 19 shots from X70 Rifle, killing 2 of us. His mate had no turn, neither did we... just him. So, what allows to do this?

Freelancer

Chance

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2013, 01:01:11 pm »
While I do understand that some builds might seem "not fair", yet they are, here is a question about...

Its possible, that player can have 19 shots in 1 turn? Or, if "no" is the answer, if its possible anyhow that I can lost my turn in any way? I had situation (got log from it) where 1 player performed in 1 turn 2 steps and then lunched 19 shots from X70 Rifle, killing 2 of us. His mate had no turn, neither did we... just him. So, what allows to do this?

Did he start the combat? Was it the first round?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 01:02:53 pm by Chance »

Shamessa

• Freelancer
    • View Profile
    • Rulers and Empires
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2013, 01:05:33 pm »
afaik, he started combat, yes. He ended it, too...

Freelancer

Chance

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2013, 01:10:30 pm »
In the first round of TB combat the person who stars it, has 2 rounds to act. After that he will miss his next round to compensate.

I dont know why but its game mechanics, I noticed it too when I fought in TB.

Im not sure of the reason, but if I were to guess, its because the first shot he makes is before the combat starts, so he gets the first round, and after that, the normal combat order starts according to sequence.

He probably had high agility and sequence.

Shamessa

• Freelancer
    • View Profile
    • Rulers and Empires
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2013, 01:18:39 pm »
then, its ODD in my opinion, but can't help it more then just let it be. My guess is that, if player starts the combat, he is out of queue for new turn.

Freelancer

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2013, 02:03:50 pm »
In the first round of TB combat the person who stars it, has 2 rounds to act. After that he will miss his next round to compensate.

I dont know why but its game mechanics, I noticed it too when I fought in TB.

Im not sure of the reason, but if I were to guess, its because the first shot he makes is before the combat starts, so he gets the first round, and after that, the normal combat order starts according to sequence.

He probably had high agility and sequence.
You are wrong, he don't have 2 turns just because. He have first round and next is normal sequence, that on who will start can have 2 turn in one go just if he have highest sequence of all things on encounter

Furior

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2013, 02:08:08 pm »
You are wrong, he don't have 2 turns just because. He have first round and next is normal sequence, that on who will start can have 2 turn in one go just if he have highest sequence of all things on encounter
That isnt true. I have 10 PE character + earlier sequence and it has never happen to me.

15 Action Points (Shots) is the maximun you can have. 10ap from 10AG, 2ap from jet, 2 from action boy, 1 from armor. Those 2 steps are because of Bonus move perk. If you shoot first , you will start the combat (your turn will be the first) and also that first shoot will not consume AP. That explains 16 shots. U sure it was 19? Maybe another guy also shot and you didnt notice.

Shamessa

• Freelancer
    • View Profile
    • Rulers and Empires
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2013, 02:16:58 pm »
Yes, I am 100% sure it was 19 shots (friend was hited 13 times, me 6 - we both died). As far I can see, seems he had additional turn by some way (game mechanics, which reward players action to start fight, then second turn from sequence - Can not be other way...).
I dont accause anyone being cheater/exploiter - I just want to leanr some mechanics for this game, which seems to be very unclear at first sight, like this one.
Freelancer

Chance

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2013, 02:19:00 pm »

Well yes, thats what I thought, but I only have 6 PE, and was still able to do at least 3 bursts with m60 against Enclave patrol.

I walked next to the patrolman (combat setting was TB) and started combat by bursting him, and when combat started, I had full AP, so I could do another 2 bursts. After that, I missed out on my next round (both enclaves and my friend got two rounds, while I just stood there)

So yeah I think if you shoot first, thats out of combat, so you will get a 0th round, and since you started the combat, you get the 1st round as well and after all this is when the normal combat starts.

Of course I could still be wrong about this
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 02:24:17 pm by Chance »