April 25, 2024, 06:48:30 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Can someone tell me how to trade with other players?  (Read 3172 times)

Pzkpfw VI

• View Profile
Can someone tell me how to trade with other players?
« on: October 17, 2013, 04:41:30 pm »
I have problem with that. One guy wanted me to take him to my tent but I was afraid that he will steal from me. Thx for help in advance :)

joopndufus

• View Profile
Re: Can someone tell me how to trade with other players?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 05:04:23 pm »
I recommend only trading at the Barter Ground area. It is safe there as no one can attack you, steal from you or lock pick your car.  You can start off trading with me?  I can craft almost any item (almost).  I sell drugs, buffed armor (CA), buffed weapons and anything nonbuffed as well. I will negotiate for most things (obviously caps included).

What are you looking for?

Pzkpfw VI

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 05:25:42 pm »
To be honest I started to play today and I don't even know where this Barter Ground is. And I don't have too much caps for extensive barter but I would buy some pieces of metal-making ammo etc :)

joopndufus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 06:59:05 pm »
Hello sir.  The barter ground is in 19:10.  If we meet and trade there, I can drive your back to your base/tent (I'll just drop you off, I won't go in).  If you are unable to meet at the barter grounds, we can trade somewhere else.  Do you have a radio in game?  I do.  Send me a message on 2345.

Pzkpfw VI

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 07:19:28 pm »
Except basic eq I don't have anything, not mentioning radio.  I'm just plain newbie with Deagle but thx for the infos :)

Pzkpfw VI

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2013, 07:30:40 pm »
Btw. I'm at NCR and surroundings. If you have some cheap eq you would like to sell then no problem :)

joopndufus

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2013, 07:53:25 pm »
Get a radio and message me on 2345 and we can trade.  Better yet, I'll bring you a radio.  How should we meet up?  You're in NCR?  What's your in game name?  I am -r-Slangin It.

I have all tiers of things to trade and can cater a solution to whatever you have to trade.  For a low level player, I would be very interested in trading for broc flower and xander root?  Those are super easy to gather.  Just go out into the wasteland and pick some flowers! 

Pzkpfw VI

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2013, 10:15:43 pm »
I found radio on the dead guy :) So yeah, sure. I'll try to catch you in game tomorrow :)