April 29, 2024, 04:15:48 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Slaves work the farm  (Read 2653 times)

Absolution

• Supporter
  • Do you Even Praise the Sun?
    • View Profile
Slaves work the farm
« on: October 16, 2013, 04:23:12 am »
Right? Make those donkeys farm up the fibres/fruits/tobacco etc.

seems legit?

Letoo

• Supporter
  • I'll craft you up.
    • View Profile
Re: Slaves work the farm
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 07:19:52 am »
If they're black it does, signed
Letoo's event foundation [click]

In game nicks:
Letoo
Letoatreidis

Find me on IRC @Letoo or on 1337 radio frq

Absolution

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 07:27:21 am »

you can have afro-american slaves in this game to satisfy your racist urges to feel better

Letoo

• Supporter
  • I'll craft you up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 07:42:38 am »

you can have afro-american slaves in this game to satisfy your racist urges to feel better

Don't mind if I do
Letoo's event foundation [click]

In game nicks:
Letoo
Letoatreidis

Find me on IRC @Letoo or on 1337 radio frq

Dillinger

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2013, 05:51:50 pm »
only whiteskin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2013, 07:36:56 pm »
You really want all the resources for free? Slaves mine, slaves gather, slaves farm, slaves craft... how about this: you type "idkfa" in the chat and you get one of each item in the game for free, every time you type it. 
I may be broke, but I ain't broken (just twisted).

Absolution

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2013, 07:41:37 pm »
chill

slaves work SLOW AS HELL (mb some drugs that work 10 minutes and give them a 300% boost) so its a trade off.

and you seriously dont think i will solo all 9 my mines and all 9 my outpost bases?

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2013, 08:24:15 pm »
I'm chilling, I'm cool, should close the window, it's getting cold :P

Slow it may be, but with 9 mines you probably have more then enough ore after one night afk, doing absolutely nothing, not even a click - the game plays itself, it's like a bot.

Why would anyone need 5000 metal parts? To make 500 guns or 500000 bullets? Why? What for?
In theory this is a wasteland, there's no industry, there's hardy any organized trade, yet everyone has a personal arsenal. Metal parts should be scavenged from car wrecks not mined in thousands by hitting a red rock with a hammer. It's sad that Fallout roots have been forgotten - in Mad Max 2, Max had 2 shotgun shells not 20 000. I'm not saying that's the way to go - hell no! It's just that items are too easy to get and a part of the game that I enjoy (staying alive) is being replaced by bot-activity (slave mining for one, militia for two, farms and factories are suggested next).

This game could really be something more then TC, suicide bombing in NCR and random TvP[troll vs players] on gm-driven events... but that's what's left once resources are free, items are free, skills are maxed - game over, EOL, shutdown -h now, +++Out Of Cheese Error ???????+++ Redo from Start.   

I may be broke, but I ain't broken (just twisted).

Knife_cz

• TISM is the best band ever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2013, 08:27:19 pm »

Slow it may be, but with 9 mines you probably have more then enough ore after one night afk, doing absolutely nothing, not even a click - the game plays itself, it's like a bot.

Why would anyone need 5000 metal parts? To make 500 guns or 500000 bullets? Why? What for?
In theory this is a wasteland, there's no industry, there's hardy any organized trade, yet everyone has a personal arsenal. Metal parts should be scavenged from car wrecks not mined in thousands by hitting a red rock with a hammer. It's sad that Fallout roots have been forgotten - in Mad Max 2, Max had 2 shotgun shells not 20 000. I'm not saying that's the way to go - hell no! It's just that items are too easy to get and a part of the game that I enjoy (staying alive) is being replaced by bot-activity (slave mining for one, militia for two, farms and factories are suggested next).

This game could really be something more then TC, suicide bombing in NCR and random TvP[troll vs players] on gm-driven events... but that's what's left once resources are free, items are free, skills are maxed - game over, EOL, shutdown -h now, +++Out Of Cheese Error ???????+++ Redo from Start.   
I have wondered alot of times how would it look if CA was hard to obtain, guns somehow easier - yet ammo hard to get.

Absolution

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2013, 08:29:29 pm »

yea i know its so easy to pimp up and army on the go, self healing minerals and such.

but the game is in its test stage and only 2 people do stuff in the mapper and scripts

it WILL be balanced - in due time
untill then, test and have some fun with your mount of guns and stuff

i would LOVE to have only  1 character per ip

guns more easy to get? Im sorry can they get anymore easy to get?
like a pez minigun dispenser in every city? 1 click and good to go?

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2013, 09:28:56 pm »
It's enough that they gather huge amounts of resources from mines.